SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

00accord44
07-29-2014, 02:36 PM
WTF is going on here!?!? I quote/posted yesterday and yet, nothin

....and also I still cant do images on this goddam work laptop. Fuck

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 02:38 PM
WTF is going on here!?!? I quote/posted yesterday and yet, nothin

Should I call in the carvery and get a new thread going? since you :jerking:ers can't figure out typing and clicking and quoting and pussy fooooting aboooot . :lol2:

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 02:57 PM
....and also I still cant do images on this goddam work laptop. Fuck

So I accidentally clicked over to the main part of this forum and noticed something rather peculiar.... when organized by number of views, this thread has over 100,000 more views than any other thread, yet is still behind the last OT by 300 posts. How the fuck is this thing getting 100 grand in extra views but we are the only three that post? I mean, this thread has been going for about 7 months... this thing is getting hundreds and hundreds of views per day... are they all bots? But why are the other threads not going up in views also? I'm so confused...

00accord44
07-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Should I call in the carvery and get a new thread going? since you :jerking:ers can't figure out typing and clicking and quoting and pussy fooooting aboooot . :lol2:

FUX NO!!!!

Im 99.9% sure I cant post pics cause of the new security policy at work. They started blocking all types of shit.

Like this video that I'm told is my cousin, Myoki. http://youtu.be/Mk8jpIkn12g

I've never met this girl and the only thing I know her for is having her hair catch on fire in Puff Daddy's bathtub. Really. So maybe this video is "interesting" for someone not related to her by blood

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 03:03 PM
FUX NO!!!!

Like this video that I'm told is my cousin, Myoki. http://youtu.be/Mk8jpIkn12g

I tried... 55 seconds of my life I'll never have back.

00accord44
07-29-2014, 03:09 PM
I tried... 55 seconds of my life I'll never have back.

that bad?? Is she singing?

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 03:13 PM
that bad?? Is she singing?

Yeah, singing. Not that great lol.

I was also view number 2... soo .... at least if she blows up I can be like "ooohhh shit... I remember when she had 1 view on youtube.... "

00accord44
07-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Yeah, singing. Not that great lol.

I was also view number 2... soo .... at least if she blows up I can be like "ooohhh shit... I remember when she had 1 view on youtube.... "

so the only people that have seen this are you and her mom

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 03:15 PM
so the only people that have seen this are you and her mom

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You'd be amazed at how often I hear that very statement.

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 03:16 PM
You'd be amazed at how often I hear that very statement.

Oh shit! I hit 9600 posts....

New whore sublevel achieved!

00accord44
07-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Oh shit! I hit 9600 posts....

New whore sublevel achieved!

I think you just Prestige'd

"Prestige'd" = term I hear FPS gamers use often

"FPS" = term I was taught by First Person Shooter gamers

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 07:12 PM

"prestige".... that's what I call something else, funny enough.

"she had a very prestigious face, after I got through with her."

TheSilentChamber
07-29-2014, 09:13 PM

So..... I've got some shit going on in my life. Like most people.

I've been rewatching the entire Weeds series from Showtime. I've always known songs, smells, etc can be linked in your mind to certain events or time periods in your life....

While I was unaware, by the final season (that I'm on right now) I have fallen deeply into a whirl of emotions... apparently because I used to watch this with a certain person.... whole shit storm of emotions.

I had stopped talking to this person.... we fought a lot, even when together. We were both good at arguing... both eager to piss off the other it seems looking back...

One of the keywords there is "had"...

We had a huge argument involving mutal friends. I said fuck you to everyone including the mutual friends.... then did not speak to any of them for about a year and half.

Then a few months ago... about 7am...

Phone rings.

Its her... a friend of ours from school had died suddenly

We started talking again. Now we talk again a lot....

Probably every other day we text....

But we never have spoken, not even a single time..... about the fight we had.

sometimes I wander if its eating away at her as much as it is me.....

probably not... I was always the one that felt the most....

Its nice to have someone to talk to again.

00accord44
07-30-2014, 07:51 AM
Peopllllee.........

people who need peoplllllleeeeee...........

ARE THE LUCKIEST PEOPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE.....

IN THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRLLLLDDDDDD

:ylsuper:

TheSilentChamber
07-31-2014, 10:39 PM
5 hour tattoo session tomorrow....

TheSilentChamber
07-31-2014, 10:40 PM

00accord44
08-01-2014, 12:59 AM

:useless:

TheSilentChamber
08-01-2014, 01:03 AM

lol but its tommorrrrrror

TheSilentChamber
08-01-2014, 02:57 AM

Its a life size picture of your moms twat... takes a while to cover that much area..... :icon16: :nono: :disappoin :shakehead :sunglasse :screwy: :wink: :licka: :banghead: :eek: :lol: :grinno: <<<<------ See... I"m totally not racist. Totally.

00accord44
08-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Its a life size picture of your moms twat... takes a while to cover that much area..... :icon16: :nono: :disappoin :shakehead :sunglasse :screwy: :wink: :licka: :banghead: :eek: :lol: :grinno: <<<<------ See... I"m totally not racist. Totally.

Only a racist would know about the stereotype of black women having giant vajeens :sly:

TheSilentChamber
08-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Only a racist would know about the stereotype of black women having giant vajeens :sly:

From my massive Johnson.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wltz.gif

TheSilentChamber
08-01-2014, 05:38 PM
From my massive Johnson.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wltz.gif

Honestly, I just wanted to repost this gif because its the best thing on this page, so far.

TheSilentChamber
08-02-2014, 01:41 AM
Honestly, I just wanted to repost this gif because its the best thing on this page, so far.

Till I posted this shit, that is.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10574254_10204439614978401_8719853051202860804_n.j pg

Still not done... session 3 coming soon.

00accord44
08-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Till I posted this shit, that is.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10574254_10204439614978401_8719853051202860804_n.j pg

Still not done... session 3 coming soon.

Lookin guuud. Nice shading on that gooooold

I love gooooooooollllddddd

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3592855/better-smoke-and-a-pancake-o.gif

TheSilentChamber
08-02-2014, 04:14 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3592855/better-smoke-and-a-pancake-o.gif

eloeloeloeloelol

http://www.juxtapoz.com/media/k2/galleries/54632/funny_renaissance_gifs_01.gif

TheSilentChamber
08-03-2014, 06:54 PM

Seeing as the government owns 60% of GM... and I pay about 24 grand a year in taxes... I think its my right to walk up to a Chevy dealer, nut tap the sales person, take whatever goddamn keys I want and walk off.

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Seeing as the government owns 60% of GM... and I pay about 24 grand a year in taxes... I think its my right to walk up to a Chevy dealer, nut tap the sales person, take whatever goddamn keys I want and walk off.

I think that should be the procedure for car buying in general. It would make the whole experience more worthwhile for the buyer.

:nutkick:

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:34 AM
So friday I had a run in with the po-leese. Allow me to whore my way through the unabridged version of the story:

Friday - 8:45pm - Gurnee, IL

I receive a text from my friend, Joe: "what u on tonight?"

Me: "Headed back home from Six Flags now"

Joe: "u tryna blo? Lulu got that job n said she rollin 4 celebration bluntz"

Me: "dam.... I might could fuxwit that but I might be dead by the time I get home"

Joe: "cmon blood.... 4 Ls"

Me: "I'll let you know when I get home if Im gonna make it"

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Friday - 10:55pm - Evanston, IL

Text from Joe: "whats it lookin like?"

Me: "Just got back to the house. Gonna roll out in a few"

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Friday - 11:45pm - Chicago, IL

Already picked up Joe, now picking up Lulu and taking her to make her pickup for "materials"

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Saturday - 12:15am - Evanston, IL

Materials in hand, I drive to Casa de Lulu where we plan to smoke either in her back yard or in the car while parked next to her house

As I turn onto her block, we notice that there is an Evanston PD Tahoe in the middle of a three-point turn farther down the block. We think nothing of it (EPD cruises that block and area routinely).

I park where I usually do (we have done this numerous times before) and Lulu gets to rolling in the back seat

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Saturday - 12:17am - Evanston, IL

As Lulu is about 60% done preparing an extendo blunt (two garcia vegas connected), me and Joe notice the police Tahoe creeping up the alley from the other end. We tell Lulu to stash the stuff ASAP

The Tahoe rolls past/behind my parked car in the row but then busts out the spotlight and shines it on an empty car parked a ways up in the lot.

Seeing, nothing in that car, they reverse back to my car and shine the light through my tints. At this point, Lulu has had a good 60 seconds to stash the stuff.

00accord44
08-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Saturday - 12:18am - Evanston, IL

A female office approaches my side fo the car, and asks "what are you doing here?"

"Dropping her off" I say, pointing to Lulu in the back seat

She looks in the back and says "Hi Kelly (Lulu), we haven't seen you in a while. Youmust be staying out of trouble. Are you okay?"

Kelly (Lulu) says "Yeah Im fine. They're just dropping me off"

Female officer (to me): Smells like weed in the car. You guys out here smoking?

Me: Nope, not now

Officer: When's the last time?

Me: Whens the last time I smoked or whens the last time I smoked in the car?

Officer: How bout both?

Me: Last time I smoked? Earlier today. Last time in the car? A couple days ago.

Officer: You sure? I can smell it in the car. It smells fresh

Me; Yeah, Im sure

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Saturday - 12:20am - Evanston, IL

The other female officer in the Tahoe has come to the passenger side and asked Joe for his ID/info. They pull him out of the car

Two seconds late, the officer on my side pulls me out of the car as well. A male officer has arrived as backup (along with three others) and pats me/Joe down for weapons

Female officer: Im not gonna find any baggies or anything in the car? Anything i should know about??

Me: Nope, not a thing

Officer: No weapons? Guns? Knives?

Me: Nope

Officer: Any dead bodies in the trunk?

Me: Not today (I really enjoyed saying that to her)

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Saturday - 12:24am - Evanston, IL

The officers found nothing of interest on any of us (including Lulu who was patted down by the second female officer). The guy begins a full search of the car while we sit against the trunk and the first female keeps us occupied with questions and converstaion

Female officer: So look, you know where you're at. Its late on a Friday night and your pulling into the alley in a high crime neighborhood. We gotta check it out. We dont care if youre smoking weed. We care about major stuff like guns

Me: Ive lived in Evanston for a looong time and never been involved in anything like that

Officer: Well good, but you know we have to keep a close eye on things in this area

Me: Yeah I get you, but we don't do any of that

Meanwhile the guy is fucking dismantling the inside of my car, looking for drugs

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Saturday - 12:30am - Evanston, IL

The guy is still tearing the car apart trying to find weed.

Female officer: Look, we know you guys are smoking, and we dont care.... we just wanna know where it is

Me: I smoked earlier today but theres nothing in the car

Officer: Yeah well when I came up to the car, I could smell it and it was fresh. We know you got some

The search inside the car continues.....

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Saturday - 12:36am - Evanston, IL

As the guy still can't find shit, the female officer keeps plugging away with the questioning

Officer: Do you work?

Me: Yeah

Officer: Where?

Me: IRI. We do market research

Officer: What??

Me: Its a market research company called IRI.

Officer: Where is that?

Me: 150 N Clinton, Chicago

Officer: Whats your social?

Me: HUH??

Officer: Your social security number... .do you know it?

Me: I know it, but I don't see why that's relevant

Officer: Well what is it?

Me: I'm sorry and I swear I'm not trying to be difficult but I've dealt with police plenty of times and never been asked my social. That's weird to me

Officer: Well what's your phone number then?

Me: *gives it up*

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Saturday - 12:50am - Evanston, IL

The guy finally gives up on the car search after finding a bunch of nothing. they were all SO sure that we had weed in the car that they spent a half hour of five officers time looking for it.

The first female officer hands me back my license finally

Officer: Okay we didn't find anything major in the car, just some seeds, so you're free to leave. Thanks for cooperating

Me: Sure thing

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Saturday - 12:51am - Evanston, IL

We get back in my car as the police all pull away, back to finding the real crime in the mean streets of Evanston.

Me: (to Joe and Lulu) Did you her her say "we found seeds"???

Joe: Yeah, I was about to raise my hand and say "uhhh excuse me, but we dont smoke shit with seeds in it" but I figured it wan't gonna help

Me: You notice how she said "youre free to leave" like we're sposed to be scared off now?

Joe: Right, like we're from out of town or something. Bitch we've been here longer than you have!

So we then rolled up my windows, walked over to Lulu'sbackyard, and began the process of blunt repair, reconstruction, and consumption.

00accord44
08-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Saturday - 1:40am - Evanston, IL

We're done hanging out at Lulu's and Im gonna take Joe back home. Who do we see parked at the closest intersection where they would be able to see my car leave??? Thats right, our favorite two female cops.

Seems like they must have parked over there as soon as they left us in peace and waited to see when we left or what else would happen in the parking lot. Thankfully they opted not to go for another round of "Lets Search Your Car" and we rolled past without an incident

How many posts did I tell that story in?? Not enough

TheSilentChamber
08-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Saturday - 1:40am - Evanston, IL

We're done hanging out at Lulu's and Im gonna take Joe back home. Who do we see parked at the closest intersection where they would be able to see my car leave??? Thats right, our favorite two female cops.

Seems like they must have parked over there as soon as they left us in peace and waited to see when we left or what else would happen in the parking lot. Thankfully they opted not to go for another round of "Lets Search Your Car" and we rolled past without an incident

How many posts did I tell that story in?? Not enough

Yeah, not nearly as many as I was expecting.

So was the weed LuLuVaJaJa flavored after that incident? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CivicSpoon
08-04-2014, 07:19 PM

I was thinking the same thing lol Damn lucky women, and their built in pouches.

00accord44
08-05-2014, 08:13 AM

I was thinking the same thing lol Damn lucky women, and their built in pouches.

According to her, it wasnt stored all the way up in "natures pocket" but it makes for a way better story if she did.

00accord44
08-05-2014, 08:13 AM
Fuck Im only 4 posts away from 11k???

Lets take care of that right the fuck now

00accord44
08-05-2014, 08:18 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10460110_10201426261938410_3949626955515964681_n.j pg

00accord44
08-05-2014, 08:20 AM
I felt all four of the boobs in this picture in the last month

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10307365_10152580042537660_8943945799885608220_n.j pg

00accord44
08-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Sadly, thats all I did..... but thank god for alcohol and bad decisions by married women :naughty:

TheSilentChamber
08-05-2014, 12:37 PM

Postwhore.

TheSilentChamber
08-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Postwhore.

Seen a video of a girl getting her bung-holio tattooed.....

.... I watched.

TheSilentChamber
08-06-2014, 01:18 AM

.... I watched.

I bet Spoon is a fan of QueenSnake.... :runaround:

00accord44
08-06-2014, 07:25 AM

.... I watched.

But(t) how the hell does that heal up without infection? is she gonna not take a dump for three weeks until the skin heals up? Do they have special A&D ointment toilet paper for that???

Im so intruiged

TheSilentChamber
08-06-2014, 12:25 PM
But(t) how the hell does that heal up without infection? is she gonna not take a dump for three weeks until the skin heals up? Do they have special A&D ointment toilet paper for that???

Im so intruiged

Lol I'll link you to the video after work.

I seen a video of a girl getting the coco doughnut pierced too..... I called that one the turd cutter...

TheSilentChamber
08-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Lol I'll link you to the video after work.

I seen a video of a girl getting the coco doughnut pierced too..... I called that one the turd cutter...

I've got a serious case of the crusty scragglies going on with my tattoo... flakes of colored (no.. not *that* type of colored...) skin everywhere!

TheSilentChamber
08-06-2014, 12:28 PM
I've got a serious case of the crusty scragglies going on with my tattoo... flakes of colored (no.. not *that* type of colored...) skin everywhere!

Also, was colored only acceptable for like? 2 years or something? I have an uncle that says colored when hes in public because he thinks its polite....

"that nice colored girl that works at the Wal-Marts (with an s)...."

CivicSpoon
08-06-2014, 08:51 PM
So I just found out my life is going to be hell all next week.

My dad has 3 sisters. My youngest aunt has a son who lives locally, while she lives in Cali. He just got married and had a kid, so she's going to come to visit for like a week or 2. Well my oldest aunt decided that'd be a great time to come and visit from Arkansas as well, since she's been talking about coming up here to visit for a few years now, and both sisters live on the opposite coast. She's coming for a week or so as well, on Monday, with her grand daughter. Now all the sudden my brother calls my mom and says "hey, I just got a call from California aunt asking if we have extra room, because apparently (middle) aunt from Florida is coming along with Arkansas aunt up here, with her 2 daughters and a grand daughter." All in secret to surprise my dad (his sisters).

Now, we have a 3 bedroom house, an air mattress, and 1 couch. One's my room, my 86 yr old grandmother's (who lives with us), and my parent's room. So the addition of 4 more fucking guests isn't going to be such a fantastic surprise all around.

Then add on my social anxiety, and the fact that I get panic attacks when there are too many people around. Then add on the fact that most of them are pretty much complete strangers to me. Never met Arkansas' grand daughter. Met my 2 Florida cousins once each, when they were each less than a year old, and obviously never met their kid. Haven't seen Florida aunt since I was 7, the last time we went to Florida. Only saw my Cali aunt once (like 2 years ago), since I was like 4. And I only ever recall seeing my Arkansas aunt like 3 times ever (last time was 5 years ago).

10 people around daily, for more than a week, I'm going to lose my mind. Not to mention the lack of alcohol I'm going to be dealing with, I'm going to flip. Hell, I had a panic attack from just being around my mother's family at a picnic last weekend, and I was only there for like 4 hours.

TheSilentChamber
08-07-2014, 12:58 AM
So I just found out my life is going to be hell all next week.

My dad has 3 sisters. My youngest aunt has a son who lives locally, while she lives in Cali. He just got married and had a kid, so she's going to come to visit for like a week or 2. Well my oldest aunt decided that'd be a great time to come and visit from Arkansas as well, since she's been talking about coming up here to visit for a few years now, and both sisters live on the opposite coast. She's coming for a week or so as well, on Monday, with her grand daughter. Now all the sudden my brother calls my mom and says "hey, I just got a call from California aunt asking if we have extra room, because apparently (middle) aunt from Florida is coming along with Arkansas aunt up here, with her 2 daughters and a grand daughter." All in secret to surprise my dad (his sisters).

Now, we have a 3 bedroom house, an air mattress, and 1 couch. One's my room, my 86 yr old grandmother's (who lives with us), and my parent's room. So the addition of 4 more fucking guests isn't going to be such a fantastic surprise all around.

Then add on my social anxiety, and the fact that I get panic attacks when there are too many people around. Then add on the fact that most of them are pretty much complete strangers to me. Never met Arkansas' grand daughter. Met my 2 Florida cousins once each, when they were each less than a year old, and obviously never met their kid. Haven't seen Florida aunt since I was 7, the last time we went to Florida. Only saw my Cali aunt once (like 2 years ago), since I was like 4. And I only ever recall seeing my Arkansas aunt like 3 times ever (last time was 5 years ago).

10 people around daily, for more than a week, I'm going to lose my mind. Not to mention the lack of alcohol I'm going to be dealing with, I'm going to flip. Hell, I had a panic attack from just being around my mother's family at a picnic last weekend, and I was only there for like 4 hours.

Get a job, move out of your parents basement. Problem solved.

TheSilentChamber
08-07-2014, 01:00 AM

In other news, the Major League Soccer All Star game is in Portland.... all these fucking Europeans in town for it are making me feel like a tourist in my own city. :nono:

CivicSpoon
08-07-2014, 09:32 AM

lol Pretty much. Then I get to pull out the "oh, I can't come over, I have to work overtime." "Oh I can't, I'm too tired to do anything, from working so much overtime." "Oh I can't, I've been working so much overtime, that I have to clean the apartment and do mounds of laundry." Then I really just sit on the couch playing video games after work, getting drunk and high.

TheSilentChamber
08-07-2014, 10:56 PM
lol Pretty much. Then I get to pull out the "oh, I can't come over, I have to work overtime." "Oh I can't, I'm too tired to do anything, from working so much overtime." "Oh I can't, I've been working so much overtime, that I have to clean the apartment and do mounds of laundry." Then I really just sit on the couch playing video games after work, getting drunk and high.

If you blast this top volume the entire time they are there, I will send you cash and/or weed.

http://youtu.be/pGL2rytTraA

00accord44
08-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Also, was colored only acceptable for like? 2 years or something? I have an uncle that says colored when hes in public because he thinks its polite....

"that nice colored girl that works at the Wal-Marts (with an s)...."

Still wholly acceptable for comedic purposes in my book. In actual real life, not so much :nono:

I think "colored" was acceptable during that period where "the dreaded N-Word" (pronounced with the "R" at the end) was being phased out as the go to descriptor.

I just found out about this Racial Slur Database [ http://www.rsdb.org/ ] and plan to injest every last part of it

Add your comment to this topic!