Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

CivicSpoon
02-20-2014, 10:37 PM
Guess which asshole forgot to quote before posting...
<--- That dude. What a schmuck.
Jesus, I finally youtube searched Getting Doug With High for the first time, and the first hit was with Aubrey Plaza and Alia Shawkat... I am in heaven.

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 12:37 AM
Jesus, I finally youtube searched Getting Doug With High for the first time, and the first hit was with Aubrey Plaza and Alia Shawkat... I am in heaven.

Indeed.

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 12:40 AM
I got the Atmos Rx vapor pen. Voted best vapor pen by High Times... and I have to say. Its fantastical.

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 12:24 PM
I got the Atmos Rx vapor pen. Voted best vapor pen by High Times... and I have to say. Its fantastical.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: 5/5 smoking green guys.

00accord44
02-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Seems like once we hit page 60 this thread got more stagnant than Acorns moms puss.

I've been keeping a busy schedule of getting wasted after work, falling asleep on the train home, missing my stop, and having ridiculous adventures after.

Last night I missed my stop as I took the last train of the night... woke up at a stop that luckily had a station house that was unlocked cause there was nowhere for me to go. I slept at the dam train station on the wooden bench inside.

Oddly enough I wasnt the only one. There was a guy and chick asleep on the other benches before I even got there.

00accord44
02-21-2014, 01:33 PM
I've been keeping a busy schedule of getting wasted after work, falling asleep on the train home, missing my stop, and having ridiculous adventures after.

Last night I missed my stop as I took the last train of the night... woke up at a stop that luckily had a station house that was unlocked cause there was nowhere for me to go. I slept at the dam train station on the wooden bench inside.

Oddly enough I wasnt the only one. There was a guy and chick asleep on the other benches before I even got there.

So yes, I am officially a part time bum

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 01:35 PM

WTF, walk, call a cab? Don't you live with your mom? lol :tongue:

00accord44
02-21-2014, 01:36 PM

Katherine Heigl would like to say...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4y0x3ak4g1qi61gdo1_500.gif

00accord44
02-21-2014, 01:38 PM
WTF, walk, call a cab? Don't you live with your mom? lol :tongue:

Well I was going to call a cab or my mom or sister (even though it was 1:35 am) but shitty sprint was fucking me over a barrel and I couldnt use my phone. Kept saying I was roaming even though I had a full set of bars. I called them this morning to bitch about that and they gave me a whopping $5 credit for it

Fuck you very much, Sprint

00accord44
02-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Totally missed Broad City last night. For some reason I convinced myself that it was on Thursday nights.

And because of a shitty TV connection into the house I can't watch anything recorded on the DVR, or any On Demand stuff right now. Seriously, water gets into the connection, because the cable comes from the outside roof to a hole in the wall (remnants of Dish Network with the dish on the roof). That goes into a wall mounted cable connection, connects to an inside wire, and is then connected to a splitter. Every 3 months or so we have to replace the splitter, because when we unscrew the source cable from it, water pours out of the cable. Not just condensation or a drip or 2, a small fucking stream dribbles out when you tip the cable. So my mission tomorrow is to replace the splitter, and try to weather proof it once and for all. Clearly it's a much higher priority than going out and looking for a job. Apparently the human mind can deal with being a bum ass loser with no job for years, but can't go more than 2 days without a DVR or On Demand programming.

You guys got some serious cable issues. Water in the cable?? IN the cable?? Sounds like an explosive situation.

And Im wondering why Comcast wouldnt have the "extend record" option on all DVRs. You checked the extra settings when you set up the recurring recording?

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 02:25 PM
You guys got some serious cable issues. Water in the cable?? IN the cable?? Sounds like an explosive situation.

And Im wondering why Comcast wouldnt have the "extend record" option on all DVRs. You checked the extra settings when you set up the recurring recording?

I've looked endlessly, searched the internet, to no avail. I think they have a new model out- which is much needed. The interface is so hard and shitty to use compared to DirecTV.

00accord44
02-21-2014, 02:26 PM

I set pretty much all shows to end recording 2 min late cause of the slight shift in the start times of shows. I hate when you see the first 29 min of your show and then the last bit gets cut off

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 02:30 PM
I set pretty much all shows to end recording 2 min late cause of the slight shift in the start times of shows. I hate when you see the first 29 min of your show and then the last bit gets cut off

Remember the days of recording with a VCR? :runaround:

CivicSpoon
02-21-2014, 02:39 PM
I'm hoping there isn't too much electricity going threw it. But it certainly makes me feel uneasy.

CivicSpoon
02-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Remember the days of recording with a Betamax VCR? :confused:

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Remember the days of recording with a Betamax VCR? :confused:

No, because if it was a betamax, it was not a vcr :D :rofl:

00accord44
02-21-2014, 03:35 PM

fux yes!! You had to actually set the time on your own and set the recording duration.... had to put that little piece of electric tape over that hole in the case when you were bootlegging videos..... I mean when you were preventing the bootlegging of videos :uhoh:

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 07:07 PM
fux yes!! You had to actually set the time on your own and set the recording duration.... had to put that little piece of electric tape over that hole in the case when you were bootlegging videos..... I mean when you were preventing the bootlegging of videos :uhoh:

hahah I remember the little tabs.

CivicSpoon
02-21-2014, 09:35 PM
No, because if it was a betamax, it was not a vcr :D :rofl:
If I could take away a "thanks" that I've given you in the past, I would.

You're thinking of VHS, which was the competing format to the Betamax. The VCR is just a generic name for a videocassette recorder.

Smartass. :grinno:

TheSilentChamber
02-21-2014, 09:38 PM

You're thinking of VHS, which was the competing format to the Betamax. The VCR is just a generic name for a videocassette recorder.

Hey, buddy. Go masterbate a ninja turtle.

CivicSpoon
02-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Hey, buddy. Go masterbate a ninja turtle.
I would, but I'm afraid of the Ooze.

TheSilentChamber
02-22-2014, 12:12 PM
I would, but I'm afraid of the Ooze.

Sounds like a legit cry baby complaint. :crying: "NOOOO Mom, Don't make me jerk off the ninja turtle again!!!!"

00accord44
02-22-2014, 02:35 PM

OH!! BURN!!!!!!

:runaround:

00accord44
02-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Sounds like a legit cry baby complaint. :crying: "NOOOO Mom, Don't make me jerk off the ninja turtle again!!!!"

Do turtles have wangs to be jerked???

00accord44
02-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Do turtles have wangs to be jerked???

I ask that question alot

00accord44
02-22-2014, 02:40 PM
I ask that question alot

So a friend of mine who currently lives out of state calls and asks me to send him 7g of dry "flower" via USPS. "Just put it in a Folgers can and leave off the return address" he says

:headshake :nono: :headshake :nono: :headshake :nono: :headshake :nono:

00accord44
02-22-2014, 03:52 PM
So a friend of mine who currently lives out of state calls and asks me to send him 7g of dry "flower" via USPS. "Just put it in a Folgers can and leave off the return address" he says

wait, what?

http://static.refinedhype.com/uploads/2013/dash-fallsdown-1.gif

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 12:15 AM

WTF? Does he live in Alaska or some shit? Your friend can't get $70-140 worth of shit locally, rather than asking you to risk federal prison time? Sounds like a shitty "friend" who might be so much of an asshole that they can't even make friends to get some dirt "flower". You should ask for money up front, get the money, and then send a bag of flour.

Seriously though, even when I was anti-pot, and I believed pot was the devil, I got offered it every single time I interacted with other people. And who the fuck sends 7 grams by mail? I've heard of locals receiving many ounces or pounds in the mail from Cali or Oregon, but grams? Actually it sounds like your friend has enough flower in their system, that they don't need you to send them any anyways.

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 12:21 AM
wait, what?

So hypnotizing. As much as I try to briefly check out her face for a quick second, my eyes immediately focus on her important parts.

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 12:22 AM
wait, what?

Seriously, how many bracelets does she have on? Oh wait, no one cares...boobies.

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 12:24 AM
wait, what?

Quick! How many bracelets does she have on her right arm? That's right...who knows or cares.

Nipples.

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 12:25 AM
wait, what?

OMG is that a tranny?

00accord44
02-23-2014, 04:34 AM
OMG is that a tranny?

Who, nipples!?!? Oh FUX no. That is the one and only magnificently timeless Stacey Dash from a Kanye West video (All Falls Down) before he was "crazy Kanye"

Stacey was about 38 when that video came out and even today I'd go out of my way to fuck her over most 20 year olds. She's 47 now and I think that statement still applies.

00accord44
02-23-2014, 04:40 AM
WTF? Does he live in Alaska or some shit? Your friend can't get $70-140 worth of shit locally, rather than asking you to risk federal prison time? Sounds like a shitty "friend" who might be so much of an asshole that they can't even make friends to get some dirt "flower". You should ask for money up front, get the money, and then send a bag of flour.

Seriously though, even when I was anti-pot, and I believed pot was the devil, I got offered it every single time I interacted with other people. And who the fuck sends 7 grams by mail? I've heard of locals receiving many ounces or pounds in the mail from Cali or Oregon, but grams? Actually it sounds like your friend has enough flower in their system, that they don't need you to send them any anyways.

I have some interestingly retarded friends. This is up there for the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever asked me to do..... but its not a clear #1. There's still the time my other friend asked me to "give me a ride to Detroit" from Chicago like its a 15 minute trip.

Then there was the time some idiot broad asked me to drive myself to Cincinnati, find a place to stay, and find other stuff to do while I waited for the chance to see her and her flag football team play.

People love to ask me to do bullshit

00accord44
02-23-2014, 04:44 AM
I have some interestingly retarded friends. This is up there for the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever asked me to do..... but its not a clear #1. There's still the time my other friend asked me to "give me a ride to Detroit" from Chicago like its a 15 minute trip.

Then there was the time some idiot broad asked me to drive myself to Cincinnati, find a place to stay, and find other stuff to do while I waited for the chance to see her and her flag football team play.

But yeah he wants a measly 7g which means if I was dumb enough to send it once then I'd end up doing the shit every 10 days at least. Did I mention that his plan was to wire me $100 on wednesday and then "let me know how much it is to overnight it and I'll send that to you".......... again, :headshake

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Who, nipples!?!? Oh FUX no. That is the one and only magnificently timeless Stacey Dash from a Kanye West video (All Falls Down) before he was "crazy Kanye"

Stacey was about 38 when that video came out and even today I'd go out of my way to fuck her over most 20 year olds. She's 47 now and I think that statement still applies.
Oh shit, it is her. Like I said, I couldn't focus on her face enough to tell who it was. I'd hit it. She's a crazy bitch. First she admitted to voting for Obama solely because he's black, and then voted for Romney :sly: I think we all know full well about crazy bitches and what they're like in bed.

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 09:19 PM

Jesus. At least they are upfront with their stupid shit. I get "minor" shit like being asked to help a friend move some stuff for his sister in NYC, that "should only take 6 hours max". Leaving at Noon instead of 8am, getting there and being told we have to move all of her stuff, and then move a whole house full of stuff back to here in Syracuse. Sneaky fucking asians.

But damn, getting asked to drive all that way, and she didn't even give you a place to stay? Come on, be honest. You didn't go because you knew Chris Hansen was going to be there.

CivicSpoon
02-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Naw man. The way I understand it, is that when a creature (human or animal) touches the Ooze, they are mutated with features of the last creature they touched. Like when the TMNTs and Splinter were mutated into humanoids, because the last creatures they touched were humans.

So if the last thing I touched before coming into contact with the Ooze is a Ninja Turtle dick, only bad things can cum out of that (pun intended). I mean seriously, would I then mutate into some kind of human-turtle humanoid monster, or a green human-turtle penis monster. The human-turtle humanoid monster, I could deal with, because of all those damn Furries out there, there'd still be a small chance of getting laid again in my life. But a green human-turtle penis monster? I'd have better luck winning the lottery than finding some lesbian who came into contact with Ooze just after she finger banged a female Ninja Turtle.

That shit is just far too complicated for me.

TheSilentChamber
02-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Sunday post, no quotes- bitches.

TheSilentChamber
02-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Sunday post, no quotes- bitches.

00accord44
02-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Naw man. The way I understand it, is that when a creature (human or animal) touches the Ooze, they are mutated with features of the last creature they touched. Like when the TMNTs and Splinter were mutated into humanoids, because the last creatures they touched were humans.

So if the last thing I touched before coming into contact with the Ooze is a Ninja Turtle dick, only bad things can cum out of that (pun intended). I mean seriously, would I then mutate into some kind of human-turtle humanoid monster, or a green human-turtle penis monster. The human-turtle humanoid monster, I could deal with, because of all those damn Furries out there, there'd still be a small chance of getting laid again in my life. But a green human-turtle penis monster? I'd have better luck winning the lottery than finding some lesbian who came into contact with Ooze just after she finger banged a female Ninja Turtle.

That shit is just far too complicated for me.

Youve stepped into my realm of specialty... bullshit intelligence. If the Ooze has replaced the standard turtle ejaculate (what a word) then I beliwvw that once you finish the jerk, you would become a humanoid turtle sperm hybrid. So essentially, youd become a big tadpole which is less than awesome IMO

00accord44
02-24-2014, 09:15 AM
Youve stepped into my realm of specialty... bullshit intelligence. If the Ooze has replaced the standard turtle ejaculate (what a word) then I beliwvw that once you finish the jerk, you would become a humanoid turtle sperm hybrid. So essentially, youd become a big tadpole which is less than awesome IMO

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2917144/the-more-you-know-o.gif

00accord44
02-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Jesus. At least they are upfront with their stupid shit. I get "minor" shit like being asked to help a friend move some stuff for his sister in NYC, that "should only take 6 hours max". Leaving at Noon instead of 8am, getting there and being told we have to move all of her stuff, and then move a whole house full of stuff back to here in Syracuse. Sneaky fucking asians.

But damn, getting asked to drive all that way, and she didn't even give you a place to stay? Come on, be honest. You didn't go because you knew Chris Hansen was going to be there.

This "Drive Yourself To Cincinnati" dummy was all kinds of fucked in the brain. She was kind of a blind date type of deal but in a group hangout. She wasnt that good looking but seemed like I could defile her.

By the end of the night, we're at her place and she proceeds to give me not one but TWO hand jobs and not much else. She never even took a titty out. Just wanted to make out and :jerking: :jerking:

00accord44
02-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh shit, it is her. Like I said, I couldn't focus on her face enough to tell who it was. I'd hit it. She's a crazy bitch. First she admitted to voting for Obama solely because he's black, and then voted for Romney :sly: I think we all know full well about crazy bitches and what they're like in bed.

Oh Stacey has to have some of the best trim out there for how crazy she is. She could be literally engulfed in flames and Id still hit it or die trying. Course if Stacey Dash is lit on fire it was probably by the last man she was with for being so dam crazy

CivicSpoon
02-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Shit, I love Syracuse area weather! Went out for a smoke at 9:45. Rear deck is cleanly brushed with the light dusting we got this morning. 10:30 I go out to get some beer. Cars, driveway, and roads are covered in 2 inches of snow. Dry to 2 inches in 45 minutes. I freaking love this shit! I got to get me a snow board and snow mobile for next winter, for sure. :sarcasmsign:

CivicSpoon
02-24-2014, 10:24 PM
Shit, I love Syracuse area weather! Went out for a smoke at 9:45. Rear deck is cleanly brushed with the light dusting we got this morning. 10:30 I go out to get some beer. Cars, driveway, and roads are covered in 2 inches of snow. Dry to 2 inches in 45 minutes. I freaking love this shit! I got to get me a snow board and snow mobile for next winter, for sure. :sarcasmsign:

CivicSpoon
02-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Wow, this thread is screwed. I quoted, and still got a double post.

TheSilentChamber
02-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Wow, this thread is screwed. I quoted, and still got a double post.
http://loneyinfermo.com/img/comic/48.png

CivicSpoon
02-24-2014, 11:37 PM
^ Totally can't get the image to load. Either the images' server is shit or... oh yeah I have water still dripping from a disconnected cable line, that very well could be fuxing it up since the tv and internet is through the same company. All I got to see is some half text boxes of an apparent cartoon. :( Sad Spoon, sad Spoon.

TheSilentChamber
02-24-2014, 11:42 PM
^ Totally can't get the image to load. Either the images' server is shit or... oh yeah I have water still dripping from a disconnected cable line, that very well could be fuxing it up since the tv and internet is through the same company. All I got to see is some half text boxes of an apparent cartoon. :( Sad Spoon, sad Spoon.

Its a comic strip about a useless spoon. :lol2:

00accord44
02-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Its a comic strip about a useless spoon. :lol2:

Heh heh.... stupid teabag holder

00accord44
02-26-2014, 04:42 PM
http://www.allmystery.de/dateien/uh44337,1236691728,tumbleweed.gif

TheSilentChamber
02-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Heh heh.... stupid teabag holder

I thought you were the tea bag holder? :lol2:

TheSilentChamber
02-26-2014, 04:44 PM
http://www.allmystery.de/dateien/uh44337,1236691728,tumbleweed.gif

Quieten down, I'm trying to hear myself get retardeder.

00accord44
02-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Quieten down, I'm trying to hear myself get retardeder.

well then this should keep you busy for a while

http://i.imgur.com/RXvTzqC.gif

TheSilentChamber
02-26-2014, 06:32 PM
well then this should keep you busy for a while

http://i.imgur.com/RXvTzqC.gif

The one in the bottom center is broken.

00accord44
02-26-2014, 09:02 PM
The one in the bottom center is broken.

He broke it...

http://rujabes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/ashylarry.gif