SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

00accord44
01-30-2014, 03:04 PM
So, who has two thumbs and had dabs last night? This guy! :evillol:

So..... thumbs up? Sounds like a thumbs up... but thumbs wayyyy up?

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 03:08 PM
So..... thumbs up? Sounds like a thumbs up... but thumbs wayyyy up?

We were improvising because I did not have the proper equipment- but being a jeweler I had a torch and metal I could heat up so we made it work. I'd say A+ for sure, but I had been chain smoking all day waiting on my friend to get here, so I think my receptors in my brain were already running on lazy. Its like really clean tasting hash basically. I'd try it again, but he paid $55 a gram for it in Denver, so its pretty god damn pricy. I'm going to try it again later after 9 hours of on the job sobriety and see how it goes.

00accord44
01-30-2014, 03:21 PM
We were improvising because I did not have the proper equipment- but being a jeweler I had a torch and metal I could heat up so we made it work. I'd say A+ for sure, but I had been chain smoking all day waiting on my friend to get here, so I think my receptors in my brain were already running on lazy. Its like really clean tasting hash basically. I'd try it again, but he paid $55 a gram for it in Denver, so its pretty god damn pricy. I'm going to try it again later after 9 hours of on the job sobriety and see how it goes.

COTDAM!!!! $55 a gram!?!? Thats crack prices!!

How much did you guys use?

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 03:24 PM
COTDAM!!!! $55 a gram!?!? Thats crack prices!!

How much did you guys use?

Very small amount, Its kinda gooy- like a Laffy Taffy.
He also said most stores in Denver were sold out of pretty much everything, so that's all he got. No edibles or anything. The package is stamped with the state seal and labeled "marijuana for recreational use"- which is pretty cool.

I do not endorse smoking laffy taffy. :2cents:

00accord44
01-30-2014, 03:35 PM
He also said most stores in Denver were sold out of pretty much everything, so that's all he got. No edibles or anything. The package is stamped with the state seal and labeled "marijuana for recreational use"- which is pretty cool.

Me and my friends once snorted Pixie Stix..... I do not endorse snorting Pixie Stix

00accord44
01-30-2014, 03:38 PM

I don't get the purpose of the stamp though.... are they trying to make sure people who need the medicinal maryjewanna dont use it? Or is it like milk where they tell you if its 2% skim or whole (who drinks 1%???)

00accord44
01-30-2014, 03:44 PM
I don't get the purpose of the stamp though.... are they trying to make sure people who need the medicinal maryjewanna dont use it? Or is it like milk where they tell you if its 2% skim or whole (who drinks 1%???)

Chuck Testa for President (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJP1DphOWPs)

CivicSpoon
01-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Underground prices around here are $80-100 a gram. And people willingly pay that too... because they're fucking stupid.

CivicSpoon
01-30-2014, 04:22 PM
So I grew a pretty badass (by my standards) mustache for Movember. By mid December I got sick with some sinus shit. Blowing your nose and having a mustache simply didn't work too well for me, at least not without constantly getting a mustache full of snot. So I cut the damn thing off. Started growing it again a few weeks ago. Now I'm fucking sick again. That internal debate of shaving it off again, verse dealing with a face full of snot, has begun.

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 04:27 PM

I think its a tax thing, medical is taxed at like 8ish percent, recreational is taxed at 25%. It may certify that its passed state regulations (if those exist- dunno)

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Underground prices around here are $80-100 a gram. And people willingly pay that too... because they're fucking stupid.

That's like bull semen prices... :screwy:

CivicSpoon
01-30-2014, 04:41 PM
That's like bull semen prices... :screwy:
Well it's the same idiots buying it who care more about what it looks like, rather than the effects, taste or smell. If it looks dense/tight stuff, they'll pay an arm and a leg for it, even if you can't feel anything from it. But if it's a little on the loose side, they assume it must be some shit that was stepped on by a hippy. Even if it's completely coated in tricomes. I've seen people turn stuff down that looked like it was coated with sugar. But because it didn't looks like every other mass produced weed, they either want it for free or not at all. :disappoin

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 04:42 PM
So I grew a pretty badass (by my standards) mustache for Movember. By mid December I got sick with some sinus shit. Blowing your nose and having a mustache simply didn't work too well for me, at least not without constantly getting a mustache full of snot. So I cut the damn thing off. Started growing it again a few weeks ago. Now I'm fucking sick again. That internal debate of shaving it off again, verse dealing with a face full of snot, has begun.

Just let it snot...

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 05:17 PM

Fellow Seinfeld fan: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/jerry-seinfeld-secret-seinfeld-project-will-debut-very-very-soon-20140130

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Fellow Seinfeld fan: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/jerry-seinfeld-secret-seinfeld-project-will-debut-very-very-soon-20140130

Anyone else notice the older Jerry Seinfeld gets, the more jew-ish he looks? :icon16:

TheSilentChamber
01-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Anyone else notice the older Jerry Seinfeld gets, the more jew-ish he looks? :icon16:

I should tell another story of love lost to pump up my post count again. These quotes are slowing me down... must... post... frashter...

CivicSpoon
01-30-2014, 08:45 PM
lol It's not just his looks. Ever seen his show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee? Every topic they talk about from the coffee, the cars, dealing with people, and jokes, just make him sound like a stereotypical old jewish man.

CivicSpoon
01-30-2014, 08:46 PM
lol It's not just his looks. Ever seen his show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee? Every topic they talk about from the coffee, the cars, dealing with people, and jokes, just make him sound like a stereotypical old jewish man.
Which reminds me that a new episode was released today, with Tina Fey, apparently. I know what I'll be watching later. :licka:

00accord44
01-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Which reminds me that a new episode was released today, with Tina Fey, apparently. I know what I'll be watching later. :licka:

I believe it was Thread No 5 that w established that you have a mom-crush on Tina Fey

00accord44
01-30-2014, 11:34 PM
I believe it was Thread No 5 that w established that you have a mom-crush on Tina Fey

Oh shit son!!!!! The girl Ilana has that port-a-vape on Broad City

I love this show

00accord44
01-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Oh shit son!!!!! The girl Ilana has that port-a-vape on Broad City

I love this show

The vujeen is nature's pocket. Fact

00accord44
01-31-2014, 12:19 AM

Fuckin hiccups....

TheSilentChamber
01-31-2014, 12:35 PM

:licka:

00accord44
01-31-2014, 03:57 PM
:licka:

Good point. Its also delicious.

TheSilentChamber
01-31-2014, 04:29 PM
Good point. Its also delicious.

I was thinking it was a pocket you could put treats in, like skittles.

TheSilentChamber
01-31-2014, 10:36 PM
I was

Guys... this is Samantha. Lets try not to treat her any different just because she has two bowls, MMMMKayyy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/dubdub_zps6872869f.jpg

00accord44
02-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Guys... this is Samantha. Lets try not to treat her any different just because she has two bowls, MMMMKayyy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/dubdub_zps6872869f.jpg

:eek7:

00accord44
02-01-2014, 07:55 AM
:eek7:

I gotta get me one of those. Im having trouble deciding if I think that would help you burn slower or if its the opposite and you literally burn through the same volume in half the time.

...and Im not talking about how much you decide to burn. I'm thinking two separate burn locations might burn the same mass faster than one location. If I was any good at chemistry then I would know this. Where's Walter White when you need him?

00accord44
02-01-2014, 07:57 AM
I gotta get me one of those. Im having trouble deciding if I think that would help you burn slower or if its the opposite and you literally burn through the same volume in half the time.

...and Im not talking about how much you decide to burn. I'm thinking two separate burn locations might burn the same mass faster than one location. If I was any good at chemistry then I would know this. Where's Walter White when you need him?

In other news, I just came up with my next (and still in the running to be first) million dollar idea. I'm going to make snow shovels obsolete. Now all I need is to get in contact with a fabricator to make the dowel piece I need

00accord44
02-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Me. Soon.

http://i.imgur.com/BCeiUy2.gif

00accord44
02-01-2014, 08:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BCeiUy2.gif

Im gonna need to come up with a good name for my shit though. Shamwow, Snuggie, Magic Egg, Blue Blockers........ millionaires

TheSilentChamber
02-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Well ok I initially thought I would use it as a "burn both at once" type of deal. Then we imminently realized a few problems. One, being you have to play it like a flute, you have to cover the carb, cover the bowl you dont want to light, light it, then keep the carb covered, then suck really hard to light the second bowl- because the first one is uncapped so its sucking in air- smoke at this point- so you have to take a draw then a super draw to light the second bowl... at which point you've almost lost consciousness from the amount of smoke taken in. Its like taking a huge bong rip but not as smooth.

Then after coughing for a good 10 minutes we realized that this pipe would serve another purpose- traveling. Load two bowls, go some where with it in the pocket, then you can smoke one bowl till its cashed, then you still have a whole 'nother bowl and didnt have to bring any herb and worry about breaking it down and loading another, its ready to go. Ingenious.

00accord44
02-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Well ok I initially thought I would use it as a "burn both at once" type of deal. Then we imminently realized a few problems. One, being you have to play it like a flute, you have to cover the carb, cover the bowl you dont want to light, light it, then keep the carb covered, then suck really hard to light the second bowl- because the first one is uncapped so its sucking in air- smoke at this point- so you have to take a draw then a super draw to light the second bowl... at which point you've almost lost consciousness from the amount of smoke taken in. Its like taking a huge bong rip but not as smooth.

Then after coughing for a good 10 minutes we realized that this pipe would serve another purpose- traveling. Load two bowls, go some where with it in the pocket, then you can smoke one bowl till its cashed, then you still have a whole 'nother bowl and didnt have to bring any herb and worry about breaking it down and loading another, its ready to go. Ingenious.

I dunno man..... you know I would never question your pipe expertise but this one seems like its much better in concept than it is in use. Can you imagine being blazed out of your mind and trying to remember how to light that thing?

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 05:47 PM
I dunno man..... you know I would never question your pipe expertise but this one seems like its much better in concept than it is in use. Can you imagine being blazed out of your mind and trying to remember how to light that thing?

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

You are correct on all front. It was an impulse buy. Still cool to have in my collection though :D

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 06:01 PM
You are correct on all front. It was an impulse buy. Still cool to have in my collection though :D

In other news... today in portland I:

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1779258_10203081946437536_1962540962_n.jpg

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 07:58 PM

Speaking of collection... I just added to mine. After securing a local source of the dabs for considerably less than Denver I decided I should get a piece of equipment for it. What you see here is my newest and bestest piece so far. standing at about two feet tall, dark/bright orange in color (not yellowish as seen in photo). Hand blown- local. 18mm ground glass on glass piece equipped with a matching blown bowl and also equipped with complete setup specifically for dabs, also all matching ground glass and graded titanium nail with shroud bowl. Introduce thineselves. :evillol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/hehe_zpsc8a98a98.jpg

CivicSpoon
02-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Speaking of collection... I just added to mine. After securing a local source of the dabs for considerably less than Denver I decided I should get a piece of equipment for it. What you see here is my newest and bestest piece so far. standing at about two feet tall, dark/bright orange in color (not yellowish as seen in photo). Hand blown- local. 18mm ground glass on glass piece equipped with a matching blown bowl and also equipped with complete setup specifically for dabs, also all matching ground glass and graded titanium nail with shroud bowl. Introduce thineselves. :evillol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/hehe_zpsc8a98a98.jpg
Nice piece. But dabs... :shakehead Have you seen those videos all over youtube and facebook about the "plastic" snow, that "doesn't melt" and turns black. It turns black because of how shitty of a fuel butane is. The same fuel that's used to make the honey oil/wax.

CivicSpoon
02-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Anyone else see how Floyd Mayweather Jr. bet $18 Million on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl? Apparently he's going to lose $18 Million in pocket change tonight. I say apparently, because I don't watch foosball. My mom says foosball is the Devil.

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Nice piece. But dabs... :shakehead Have you seen those videos all over youtube and facebook about the "plastic" snow, that "doesn't melt" and turns black. It turns black because of how shitty of a fuel butane is. The same fuel that's used to make the honey oil/wax.

There is some sketch stuff out there, but this stuff is lab certified with a chemical analysis, not some home made stuff. I feel comfortable with that and the graded Ti nail that wont out gas at extreme temps like some of the cheaper smoking methods can that its a relatively safe thing to do. Probably not the safest thing in the world no, but I'm comfortable with it. :licka::licka::p:licka::licka:

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 09:13 PM
There is some sketch stuff out there, but this stuff is lab certified with a chemical analysis, not some home made stuff. I feel comfortable with that and the graded Ti nail that wont out gas at extreme temps like some of the cheaper smoking methods can that its a relatively safe thing to do. Probably not the safest thing in the world no, but I'm comfortable with it. :licka::licka::p:licka::licka:

Also I think with this piece, my #20, my collection is complete- until further notice. Now lets have a beer and sing a song... let me sing you the song of my people....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxiascQfj71qemz6qo1_500.gif

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Also I think with this piece, my #20, my collection is complete- until further notice. Now lets have a beer and sing a song... let me sing you the song of my people....

Also the new piece has a diffuser stem. :naughty:

CivicSpoon
02-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Oh shit, nice. Must be some quality shit then, if someone paid to get it tested.

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Oh shit, nice. Must be some quality shit then, if someone paid to get it tested.

If it comes from a despensery here it has to have independent third party testing. :licka: I will proceed with caution though, new stuff always has risks.

TheSilentChamber
02-02-2014, 10:05 PM
If it comes from a despensery here it has to have independent third party testing. :licka: I will proceed with caution though, new stuff always has risks.

Me right now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/thesilentchamber/HengSweeLimILoveDoodle24_zpsb8dc89ac.jpg~original

00accord44
02-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Anyone else see how Floyd Mayweather Jr. bet $18 Million on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl? Apparently he's going to lose $18 Million in pocket change tonight. I say apparently, because I don't watch foosball. My mom says foosball is the Devil.

I had heard he was betting (as he does on everything) but didnt know which team. I was rooting for Denver and they got blowed the fuck out real good

I'm not sure if the fact that Floyd lost more on that game than I've made in my lifetime should make me feel better or worse. I think Floyd is a highly-skilled chump that was scared to fight fights he might lose and so I'm glad to see him lose his money that he loves to flash so often

00accord44
02-03-2014, 09:58 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/29bo8wm.gif

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1523119/189135d1363283163-discuss-gbp-usd-h2-2012-shake-harder-boy_1057743_gifsoup.com.gif

00accord44
02-03-2014, 10:00 AM
In other news... today in portland I:

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1779258_10203081946437536_1962540962_n.jpg

The dream of the 90s is alive in Portland... the 2090's where people will be able to swap their human skulls for animal heads

00accord44
02-03-2014, 10:03 AM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxiascQfj71qemz6qo1_500.gif

I love that song. When Im shmoking at the house solo, I like to amplify the melody using the fan in my window so the whole neighborhood can sing along

00accord44
02-03-2014, 11:39 AM
I love that song. When Im shmoking at the house solo, I like to amplify the melody using the fan in my window so the whole neighborhood can sing along

I got some wraps left over from this weekend. I think im gonna roll one for myself and see how that goes vs my usual solo bong sessions.

TheSilentChamber
02-03-2014, 12:50 PM
I got some wraps left over from this weekend. I think im gonna roll one for myself and see how that goes vs my usual solo bong sessions.

Imma bout to have me a dabs session :uhoh: :gay::runaround:

TheSilentChamber
02-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Imma bout to have me a dabs session :uhoh: :gay::runaround:

Found a great way to save money on weed: just do dabs instead. :2cents:

TheSilentChamber
02-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Found a great way to save money on weed: just do dabs instead. :2cents:

Man this place is deader then Acorns love life.

CivicSpoon
02-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Better than being deader than my love life. I wouldn't even want to be here by myself, if that was the case.

TheSilentChamber
02-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Better than being deader than my love life. I wouldn't even want to be here by myself, if that was the case.

When the cob webs start collecting....

TheSilentChamber
02-04-2014, 07:02 PM
When the cob webs start collecting....

Knock the duck off that.... :evillol:

CivicSpoon
02-04-2014, 10:42 PM
I just saw a commercial for a movie that is guaranteed to be both boring as hell (Kevin Costner in the lead roll), but will make millions in this country. It's called Draft Day, and it's about the football draft.

Bam. Such an easy plot in this Country, that it burns my ass that I didn't think of it. Makes me wish I went to film school (to rub elbows and get connections) and major in English to know how to write proper English language shit.

00accord44
02-05-2014, 07:53 AM
I just saw a commercial for a movie that is guaranteed to be both boring as hell (Kevin Costner in the lead roll), but will make millions in this country. It's called Draft Day, and it's about the football draft.

Bam. Such an easy plot in this Country, that it burns my ass that I didn't think of it. Makes me wish I went to film school (to rub elbows and get connections) and major in English to know how to write proper English language shit.

I saw that commercial and thought the same dam thing.... at east as far as it being horrible. I dont even watch the real draft, why in the fuck would I wanna watch a movie about a fake one??

00accord44
02-05-2014, 07:58 AM

Acorns love life is on life support hanging on by a thread

...see what I did there? "by a thread"?? In this thread?? get it????:cwm27:

00accord44
02-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Acorns love life is on life support hanging on by a thread

...see what I did there? "by a thread"?? In this thread?? get it????:cwm27:

This past week has been weird cause ive actually had a lot of shit to get done and made real efforts to do it..... which isnt like me

Also found out that my team at work is being split up and spread across various other groups, which means
A) I dont get to abuse the system like Ive been doing under my current manager and
B) I dont really have a second thing, but I like lists

CivicSpoon
02-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Thank God for my inherent need for organization. I keep a pdf owners manual for pretty much every thing I or my parents own. I've got one for our 20 year old weed wacker, , my surround sound, car deck, lawnmower engine, my grandmothers old blood pressure machine that she hasn't used in 3 years, and our snow blower. Guess which one I was in dire need of today?

Probably the blood pressure machine... but of course it was the damn snow blower one. Got a foot of snow since 7 or 8am, and it's still coming down. We've been getting bitch storms all season so far, so I've just been using the shovel and haven't touched the damn thing. But it took me 10 minutes to figure out where I had to set the choke and "accelerator lever" (the thing with the turtle and the rabbit). 30 seconds of looking at the manual, and I was able to get it started on the first try.

Fuck snow!

Add your comment to this topic!