Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

TheSilentChamber
01-21-2014, 11:25 PM
LOL I have no clue what you're talking about, but that shit is hilarious, regardless. You know real Scottish people go commando when wearing them right? Pretty creepy.

That was the main appeal of buying it.

And for the record, I'm Irish not skotish, and yes, I do know kilts are a Skot thing.

CivicSpoon
01-22-2014, 12:03 AM
That was the main appeal of buying it.

And for the record, I'm Irish not skotish, and yes, I do know kilts are a Skot thing.
Oh, that's why you like good beer so much. I'm a mutt; Irish (primary on both sides), German, and French (French part gives me a big nose so I look like I might be Jewish, but I'm not), as well as some shit site saying Scottish along with Irish & German, My Italian/Polish friend makes fun of me constantly for being a drunk worthless Irish, but I get to make fun of him for being a dumb fucking pasta eater as well, so it works out. I'll take a stereotype of being a drunk over being a dumbass/Jersey Shore dumb ass any day of the week. :icon16:

TheSilentChamber
01-22-2014, 12:08 AM
My fathers side is hardcore Irish, I'm 4th generation in 'Merica. Last name even used to have "o' " in front of it. My mother sides is a Russian/Irish/Indian (teepee, not dot) mix.

TheSilentChamber
01-22-2014, 12:09 AM
My fathers side is hardcore Irish, I'm 4th generation in 'Merica. Last name even used to have "o' " in front of it. My mother sides is a Russian/Irish/Indian (teepee, not dot) mix.

TheSilentChamber
01-22-2014, 11:55 AM
(teepee, not dot) .

This new show that premiers tonight on Comedy Central looks interesting, called Broad City. Sketch comedy with two chicks. Wander if that's where the "Broad" comes from?

TheSilentChamber
01-22-2014, 02:24 PM
poopoo cacaaaaaaa

So on the news of that Redline Xtreme stuff. I drank it around 5pm in the afternoon, finished off the second half around 6. I was awake until after 5:30AM, probably later- thats the last time I looked at my phone. I also woke up probably 10 times before my alarm went off at 8:30. Shit was CRAZY.. like I should probably stay away from those, type of things. :screwy: :nono:

00accord44
01-23-2014, 07:01 AM
This new show that premiers tonight on Comedy Central looks interesting, called Broad City. Sketch comedy with two chicks. Wander if that's where the "Broad" comes from?

I watched that after Workaholics (which I had forgotten existed) and thought it was somewhere between Decent and Good. For a pilot episode I thought it was good enough for me to watch next week.

I dig how the curly haired broad seems like a real life almost respectable trashball

00accord44
01-23-2014, 07:03 AM
I watched that after Workaholics (which I had forgotten existed) and thought it was somewhere between Decent and Good. For a pilot episode I thought it was good enough for me to watch next week.

I dig how the curly haired broad seems like a real life almost respectable trashball

....and having Hannibal Burress (Lincoln) is an easy way to win me over. He does a voice on that show Chozen but I passed out the one time I tried to watch it.

00accord44
01-23-2014, 07:05 AM
....and having Hannibal Burress (Lincoln) is an easy way to win me over. He does a voice on that show Chozen but I passed out the one time I tried to watch it.

"I'm just a baby!"
-Creepy Craigslist Guy aka Fred Armissen

:rofl:

00accord44
01-23-2014, 07:08 AM
"I'm just a baby!"
-Creepy Craigslist Guy aka Fred Armissen

:rofl:

And the curly haired girl looks like the younger more attractive version of Kristen Schaal

....I guess I liked this show cause I have more thoughts about it than I realized

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 12:25 PM

I got busy talking to some cam girl and forgot to watch it. I've seen the curly haired girl in other videos online such as this one http://youtu.be/IUF5nJt4cD8 and thought she was funny and kinda cute- which is why I was going to give that show a chance. If its like anything else comedy central it will be rerun vigorously over the next few weeks so I'm sure I'll catch it. I never could get into workaholics. Thought it was funny, but that one guy reminds me of Weird Al... and I just couldn't get into it.

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 12:30 PM
And the curly haired girl looks like the younger more attractive version of Kristen Schaal

....I guess I liked this show cause I have more thoughts about it than I realized

I used to have a girlfriend that was a younger less hipster slightly less gross version of Kristen Schaal (not that she as a person is gross... she just seems to play the roll a lot of a girl that doesn't shower regularly). I'd bone it. TSC Approved... where is my stamp...

CivicSpoon
01-23-2014, 05:01 PM
So I watch this show called Salvage Dogs on DIY. So jealous of what these guys do. If I could make what I currently make, and do what they do- I'd quit tonight.
So apparently I was confused, and I was actually thinking about a different show called Garage Gold. Where they clean out a garage for someone, and get to keep anything they want, and toss the rest.

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 07:00 PM
So apparently I was confused, and I was actually thinking about a different show called Garage Gold. Where they clean out a garage for someone, and get to keep anything they want, and toss the rest.

I thought those were called Mexicans? :dunno:

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 07:03 PM

Was that racist?

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
Was that racist?

Well, Good Sir, if you have to ask- then it was.

00accord44
01-23-2014, 08:34 PM

You just made my fucking night :iceslolan

00accord44
01-23-2014, 08:36 PM
I got busy talking to some cam girl and forgot to watch it. I've seen the curly haired girl in other videos online such as this one http://youtu.be/IUF5nJt4cD8 and thought she was funny and kinda cute- which is why I was going to give that show a chance. If its like anything else comedy central it will be rerun vigorously over the next few weeks so I'm sure I'll catch it. I never could get into workaholics. Thought it was funny, but that one guy reminds me of Weird Al... and I just couldn't get into it.

I havent watched most of S2 but the one from the other night was actually pretty good. Maybe it was the gardening I did before watching it, but LOL'd at the episode from this week

00accord44
01-23-2014, 08:37 PM
Those kittens are making toooo muuuuuch nooiissseee

Kitten Mittens episode of Always Sunny is on. One of my favorites

00accord44
01-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Chug-a-lug

So I was at the bar tonight..... Knob Creek and Lagunitas Sucks

Kitten Mittens

00accord44
01-23-2014, 08:41 PM
@Midnight

Im hesitant to fire up the Bob Marley right now as I suspect it will send me off the deep end of shitfacedednessand I'll miss tonights hashtag wars. I've been sending tweets for the last fewepisodes and have yet to win

Skittle Richard #CandyBands... come on!!

00accord44
01-23-2014, 08:42 PM

Did I mention.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 10:58 PM
So I was at the bar tonight..... Knob Creek and Lagunitas Sucks

Kitten Mittens

I'm surprised that they have Lagunitas out that way.

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Im hesitant to fire up the Bob Marley right now as I suspect it will send me off the deep end of shitfacedednessand I'll miss tonights hashtag wars. I've been sending tweets for the last fewepisodes and have yet to win

Skittle Richard #CandyBands... come on!!

Man I have to be on point if I partake during @midnight, because I usually start loading a bowl when it comes on, and that takes a couple minutes, then I take a couple hits and then have to go to the kitchen and get something to drink, and I come back and its almost over it seems.

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:06 PM
Smitten kittens

Speaking of, I have not smoked since that bag of weak sauce mary I got last weekend. I was going to get some earlier but my usual guy is being flaky, like hes been "out of town" for like 3 weeks now... wtf?

However I'm trying to hold off, because one of my friends is moving up here from Texas and I want to purchase an O when he gets here.

Oh yeah so I guess I have a roommate now, see above. Pretty random... he had asked if we were looking for some at my work (hes a jeweler also) and I said yeah, and he asked if I could get him a bench test/interview and I asked when and he was like "well I just quit my job... I'm headed up there tomorrow- driving" (I had previously offered my futon and living room to him for a month or two till he gets on his feet... and we lived together for like two years, so I'm not that worried about that part)

But yeah.... I might have to buy a small bag tomorrow to pass the weekend then I've got to find another hookup that has equal quality to my usual because I'm going to be pissed if I have to buy midgrade that my other guys distrubute :banghead:

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:10 PM
:banghead:

Post 9191.

For whatever that means in this tweaked out thread of our.

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Post 9191.

For whatever that means in this tweaked out thread of our.

And this happened:

http://youtu.be/iyqfHvoUtkU

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Kitten Mittens episode of Always Sunny is on. One of my favorites

Lol its on right now here.

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Lol its on right now here.

BTW, June is when the pot stores in Washington State open. Which is also when my lease is up in Portland and I'm planning on moving to Vancouver WA (right across the columbia river- 15 minute drive from downtown Portland). So the real question is... when is Srgnt Accorn going to visit?

TheSilentChamber
01-23-2014, 11:48 PM
BTW, June is when the pot stores in Washington State open. Which is also when my lease is up in Portland and I'm planning on moving to Vancouver WA (right across the columbia river- 15 minute drive from downtown Portland). So the real question is... when is Srgnt Accorn going to visit?

Goddaamnitmdndnitititititit now I want some buds. :mad:

00accord44
01-24-2014, 06:12 AM
And this happened:

http://youtu.be/iyqfHvoUtkU

Everything is funnier in Storm Trooper costumes

00accord44
01-24-2014, 06:16 AM

I'm all in for a west coast trip. I got some people in Seattle that I need to see and I'm pretty sure every major city in that part of the country are within 30 minutes of each other.

The real real question is: when does Acorn take a real vacation? I havent really taken one in about 4 years

00accord44
01-24-2014, 06:20 AM
I'm all in for a west coast trip. I got some people in Seattle that I need to see and I'm pretty sure every major city in that part of the country are within 30 minutes of each other.

The real real question is: when does Acorn take a real vacation? I havent really taken one in about 4 years

Hmmm.... I wonder how hard it is to cheapen out a flight to either Portland or Seattle, crash on applicable couch for a couple days, ground transport to Portland or Seattle, crash on applicable couch for a couple days, fly back to Chicago

I guess this is where travel agents used to step in but I dont think they exist anymore??

CivicSpoon
01-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Hmmm.... I wonder how hard it is to cheapen out a flight to either Portland or Seattle, crash on applicable couch for a couple days, ground transport to Portland or Seattle, crash on applicable couch for a couple days, fly back to Chicago

I guess this is where travel agents used to step in but I dont think they exist anymore??
Find the shittiest mall in your area, and I bet it'll have one.

Probably be much cheaper to check out an online site though. Like the one that William Shatner pimps out, or Kayak with the commercial about the asshole stealing his elderly mother's stair lift.

00accord44
01-24-2014, 08:23 AM

Probably be much cheaper to check out an online site though. Like the one that William Shatner pimps out, or Kayak with the commercial about the asshole stealing his elderly mother's stair lift.

I do like the Shatner commercials. I wanna fly like Kirk flies

00accord44
01-24-2014, 08:24 AM
I do like the Shatner commercials. I wanna fly like Kirk flies

Speaking of flying..... I made an executive decision to work from home today and I think its time for a morning bowl

CivicSpoon
01-24-2014, 08:42 AM
So my grandmother has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now, but is well enough to come home today. So my mom told me yesterday that I need to get up early and leave by 8:30am, to pick her up. Of course I woke up at 6am and spend the next 2 hours in and out of consciousness, because I knew I had to get up early and usually sleep 'til noon.

Got up at 8am, went out for a quick smoke, and my mom tells me that she'll just drive herself. All she wanted me to do was brush off the car, warm it up, and shovel the driveway. So I did it, and finished around 8:45. No big deal. 9:15, and she goes outside and turns the car off. She's just now getting ready to leave. I really could have used that extra hour of sleep...

CivicSpoon
01-24-2014, 08:43 AM
So my grandmother has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now, but is well enough to come home today. So my mom told me yesterday that I need to get up early and leave by 8:30am, to pick her up. Of course I woke up at 6am and spend the next 2 hours in and out of consciousness, because I knew I had to get up early and usually sleep 'til noon.

Got up at 8am, went out for a quick smoke, and my mom tells me that she'll just drive herself. All she wanted me to do was brush off the car, warm it up, and shovel the driveway. So I did it, and finished around 8:45. No big deal. 9:15, and she goes outside and turns the car off. She's just now getting ready to leave. I really could have used that extra hour of sleep...

TheSilentChamber
01-24-2014, 12:27 PM

I use kayak pretty regularly. Flights I've been looking at are super cheap right now- I can fly from dallas texas to portland round trip direct flight for right at $220- and on AA not like fucking ghetto Spirit that charges you extra if you want seats with cushions or if you want your 2 oz beer in a glass and not just sip it from the bottle.

I keep hearing/seeing advertisments for this company that runs a bus line from portland to seattle where you can take a trip for $1 - I'm sure there is some catch ,but I've never looked into it. Called Bolt Bus I think.

TheSilentChamber
01-24-2014, 12:35 PM
I use kayak pretty regularly. Flights I've been looking at are super cheap right now- I can fly from dallas texas to portland round trip direct flight for right at $220- and on AA not like fucking ghetto Spirit that charges you extra if you want seats with cushions or if you want your 2 oz beer in a glass and not just sip it from the bottle.

I keep hearing/seeing advertisments for this company that runs a bus line from portland to seattle where you can take a trip for $1 - I'm sure there is some catch ,but I've never looked into it. Called Bolt Bus I think.

Yeah just looked into the bolt bus thing, portland - seattle is normally about $15 but each trip they sell one ticket at random for $1. Thats the 'bolt for a buck" scheme. The interior looks nice- and its a direct trip, no other stops, that's how they keep it cheap. Actually for $30 round trip... I need to go to Seattle more often. They have wifi on board so I can watch my pron and eat nachos while enjoying the three hour drive... :rofl:

TheSilentChamber
01-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Rumble in the junkle! :rofl:

I think its funny that the old OT is not even off the top of the page from being unpinned and this one has already been Fubared by a bunch of scoundrels.

00accord44
01-25-2014, 07:08 PM
I think its funny that the old OT is not even off the top of the page from being unpinned and this one has already been Fubared by a bunch of scoundrels.

Tonight would be perfect for some special brownies. Going to a bar and then some comedy show....unless I could sneak this tobacco water pipe into the bar

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Tonight would be perfect for some special brownies. Going to a bar and then some comedy show....unless I could sneak this tobacco water pipe into the bar

Guessing that didn't happen. So after watching all of these awesome edibles on Getting Doug and I got to asking around, and you can indeed get those at all the despenseries here... I've most definitely got to go in and get my card now.

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 01:08 PM
quotes magoats?

Speaking of, I'm on a mission to find an O today (or a zip for you illinoisians) which has so far turned up no luck. Mostly because I have not called or texted anyone or done anything besides smoke a bowl and watch mythbusters.

I'll car that OK for 10AM.

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Speaking of, I'm on a mission to find an O today (or a zip for you illinoisians) which has so far turned up no luck. Mostly because I have not called or texted anyone or done anything besides smoke a bowl and watch mythbusters.

"life for me is just weed and brooms"

Did you just say brooms?

Yeah, its that song.

Brooms?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

00accord44
01-26-2014, 05:45 PM

I wonder if I would stretch my reserves farther if I bought in bulk like that.

Something tells me no

00accord44
01-26-2014, 05:47 PM

Something tells me no

I realized in this last week just how much lazier I get when I got the garden in bloom. I though I spent a lot of time fucking off when I was sober..... I dominate at fuckng off when I got buds

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 06:02 PM
I realized in this last week just how much lazier I get when I got the garden in bloom. I though I spent a lot of time fucking off when I was sober..... I dominate at fuckng off when I got buds
:p :smokin:

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 06:04 PM
:p :smokin:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ffc9cac4d9bf7ae6773fd4d933881b7e/tumblr_mxh7uidsJR1skzhr1o1_250.gif

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 06:05 PM

Something tells me no

Stretch probably not, but you should be able to get it cheaper for sure.

TheSilentChamber
01-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Then you'll be:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mabp9pEEvG1ryo3mho1_500.gif

00accord44
01-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Then you'll be:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mabp9pEEvG1ryo3mho1_500.gif

I had the gas mask experience once.... it was a little more intense than I bargained for. The smoke in the eyes is not my favorite thing ever

00accord44
01-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Snow

Soon as I have the money, I'm moving to a place where I wont have to shovel snow. Maybe that means a nice condo in the city where they pay for a service but I'll face fuck an angry pirhanna before I go out and shovel for the third time in three days. Evey fucking time I clear the walkways, the wind swirls around for a couple hours and makes it seem like shoveling never happened.

Fuck

That

Shit

Son

TheSilentChamber
01-27-2014, 01:30 PM
I had the gas mask experience once.... it was a little more intense than I bargained for. The smoke in the eyes is not my favorite thing ever

In college my roommate had a gas mask bong for a while. I didnt like the smoke in the eyes either. At one point it was hooked to a tripple chamber bong though that hit smooooooo o o oo oo o o oth.

TheSilentChamber
01-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Soon as I have the money, I'm moving to a place where I wont have to shovel snow. Maybe that means a nice condo in the city where they pay for a service but I'll face fuck an angry pirhanna before I go out and shovel for the third time in three days. Evey fucking time I clear the walkways, the wind swirls around for a couple hours and makes it seem like shoveling never happened.

Fuck

That

Shit

Son

you say that like you wouldn't face fuck a piranha under normal circumstances.

TheSilentChamber
01-27-2014, 01:40 PM
you say that like you wouldn't face fuck a piranha under normal circumstances.

So my buddy is moving up here from Texas and hes stopping in Denver and purchasing some various hashes and edibles and stuffs that are not as easy to find as just straight bud. :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes: That earns five green smileys from me.

00accord44
01-27-2014, 02:19 PM
So my buddy is moving up here from Texas and hes stopping in Denver and purchasing some various hashes and edibles and stuffs that are not as easy to find as just straight bud. :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes: That earns five green smileys from me.

http://i.minus.com/i3Q0ZwjQXydyb.gif

TheSilentChamber
01-27-2014, 02:40 PM
http://i.minus.com/i3Q0ZwjQXydyb.gif

Eggz-actly.

TheSilentChamber
01-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Eggz-actly.

So I'm off work today but I've got a project due, and I need normally about 3 hours for it, so I started at noon because its due at 4, and I drank one of those redline energy shots... Been at it for about an hour, and almost completely done :D :iceslolan

00accord44
01-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Brain Games

This show is blowing my mind right now and I havent even dipped in the reserves (yet)

Add your comment to this topic!