Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

00accord44
12-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Nobody stops Acorn from posting pics......

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab184/cpitts1183/49036a23-fd09-43cc-b530-44cfb8d15305.png

00accord44
12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
I dont even give a fuck if most of it is white space... I proved my point. Fuckin internet

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 03:44 PM
King of tiny screenshots....

00accord44
12-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Goddamn right I am

00accord44
12-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Fixed.... half assedly

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 04:07 PM
I don't find her unattractive.

Then again... I kinda have to take what I can get, and sadly I can't even get a manwoman.

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Why am I at work today?

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 06:05 PM
Anyone? Suggestions? Ideas? i - deee---- errrrsssS?

00accord44
12-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Your probably at work cause you like getting the check. Thats the SOLE reason I ever go to my job. Not even a decent amount of ass to stare at in my office

00accord44
12-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Now why your job is even open today? Thats on them. The only reason to come into the office between christmas and new years is to fuck one of the cleaning ladies on your boss's desk. If you haven't done that then you better hop to it

CivicSpoon
12-26-2013, 08:31 PM
I don't know if either of you play any of the Call of Duty games or not. I just got the new one called Ghosts yesterday, after being a fan of Modern Warfare 3 (released 2 games ago). I have to say, I'm greatly underwhelmed.

The single player has a pretty good story, but it's just too damn short. Seriously, I put it on the easiest difficulty, played on and off from 7pm last night until midnight, and then started playing on and off today around 3pm until 9. I beat the damn game already. The best part of the entire game... the almost end credits playing Eminen's "Survival". I'm not even that big of a fan, of that song.

The multiplayer is a pain in the ass, because they jacked up the damage from guns. So if you don't have all the weapons unlocked, their attachments unlocked, and all the perks unlocked, you're a noob and get treated like one.

Should have got Black Ops 2...

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:00 PM
I don't know if either of you play any of the Call of Duty games or not. I just got the new one called Ghosts yesterday, after being a fan of Modern Warfare 3 (released 2 games ago). I have to say, I'm greatly underwhelmed.

The single player has a pretty good story, but it's just too damn short. Seriously, I put it on the easiest difficulty, played on and off from 7pm last night until midnight, and then started playing on and off today around 3pm until 9. I beat the damn game already. The best part of the entire game... the almost end credits playing Eminen's "Survival". I'm not even that big of a fan, of that song.

The multiplayer is a pain in the ass, because they jacked up the damage from guns. So if you don't have all the weapons unlocked, their attachments unlocked, and all the perks unlocked, you're a noob and get treated like one.

I was wandering what video game was in the music video. I'm no gamer- even though I have a $2k gaming laptop with over a grand in upgrades (solid state drives and bumped up ram to 16gigs). And yes, I know your speaking of console and I'm talking about pc- sue me :D

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:01 PM
I was feeling frisky and ordered some manties on amazon, anyone want review pics? http://www.amazon.com/99extra-Underwear-Bamboo-Antimicrobial-Briefs/dp/B00CJ37GVC/ref=pd_sim_a_5

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:02 PM
*winks at spoon*

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:26 PM
So I finished the last of my herb garden last night. I think I'm going to acquire some more herb garden on new years, then lay off for a few months. Actually I'll probably get depressed around valentines and cheebah out.....

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Oh and I have a car reserved in two.something hours I figure that gives me time to drink a few more beers, then sober up before I run errands. ? Eh. Its a plan. Jack.

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:28 PM
I cant wait till this thread hits schitzo mode...

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:29 PM
we will all be like

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:29 PM
we will all be like

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Double post

TheSilentChamber
12-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Double post

00accord44
12-27-2013, 09:59 AM
I was feeling frisky and ordered some manties on amazon, anyone want review pics? http://www.amazon.com/99extra-Underwear-Bamboo-Antimicrobial-Briefs/dp/B00CJ37GVC/ref=pd_sim_a_5

:eek7:

....but
manties
:rofl:

00accord44
12-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh and I have a car reserved in two.something hours I figure that gives me time to drink a few more beers, then sober up before I run errands. ? Eh. Its a plan. Jack.

You using zipcar? I was looking at their pricing plans in hopes that my delivery business will evolve to a point where we could strike an alliance of sorts but dont know anybody that has actually used one.

00accord44
12-27-2013, 10:03 AM

Shooters (or FPS as I believe cool kids call em) aren't really my thing. Last one I had was Goldeneye on N64 and I got my ass handed to me by my friends. I stick to games where I can let out all the insane driving that I used to do on the streets. I'll actually be picking up Need For Speed: Rivals today.... actually I think I might as well shower up and go now.

00accord44
12-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Although I have played Black Ops a few times and was much better at it and enjoyed it more than I expected. I can see how guys get sucked into playing those games for days on end. Its fun to shoot digital people

CivicSpoon
12-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Wow, those are s-thooper. Comes in 8 colors? Hope one is called Faaaaaabulous!

CivicSpoon
12-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Shooters (or FPS as I believe cool kids call em) aren't really my thing. Last one I had was Goldeneye on N64 and I got my ass handed to me by my friends. I stick to games where I can let out all the insane driving that I used to do on the streets. I'll actually be picking up Need For Speed: Rivals today.... actually I think I might as well shower up and go now.
My friend had a similar experience. Goldeneye was the last game he played, until some friends convinced him to get a 360 and Modern Warefare 3. He just had knee surgery (again) and is tuck at his mom's house for a while. He had me go to his apartment for the sole reason of getting his 360 and MW3 for him to play. He's an addict.

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 11:14 AM
You using zipcar? I was looking at their pricing plans in hopes that my delivery business will evolve to a point where we could strike an alliance of sorts but dont know anybody that has actually used one.

Correct. I'll post some experience when I'm more awake.

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 12:15 PM

So my experience: if you use zipcar for a delivery service you will go out of business within days because no one has received their food. Zipcar is a car sharing program, you have to reserve a car via phone or internets, gas and insurance is on them. HOWEVER... because its a shareing program, there may be days or even weeks at a time when the car closest to your location (like the one a couple blocks from my apartment) is booked solid. And they are limited to 180 miles a day. Well not physically limited, its not going to die with you on the side of the road and pop up "over miles, try again later". But all the cars do have gps on them and once you go over 180 miles they start charging you 30 cents a mile. Also, did I mention that the cars are never available? Like... ever? Also in their apps and online you can choose "find car closest to me" and I have to say it is the absolute worst locating service ever, the "closest" car to my apartment is over 2 miles away, and the 4th closest is only 2 blocks away (in real life). Oh yeah, and they are never available.

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 12:16 PM
And even though they charge hefty late fees ($50 I believe) you are routinely left standing next to an empty parking spot waiting on a drivers that's "sorry, running a few minutes late"

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 12:21 PM
And each car has a gas card in it, the policy is that you leave more than a quarter tank of gas in the car. Which is great... except that 9/10 times you get a car that has EXACTLY a quarter of a tank- meaning that you have to take time out of your scheduled time to fill up the car because the smuck before you used it all and left the minimum. In the two years that I've used zipcar I've only left a car with a quarter tank twice, yet every time I get into one I have to refill it. And oregon is one of the "can't fill up your own car" states... all gas stations are full service, meaning that the simple fill up requires you go find a station that open, wait on the attendant, explain to them how to fill up the car (you have to scan the gas card, enter your user ID, then odometer miles). Inevitably the attendant does not speak english and this 4 minute fill up usually requires managers and cia linking up to interpol satalites and a virgin birth before they figure out how to do three things in sequence.

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 12:26 PM
AND THEN you have to deal with the other drivers- and in the way that you can never win- without contact. What I mean by this you have to deal with a bunch of novice drivers that like to do annoying shit, adjust the height of the seat all the way up- its a god damn ford focus, your seat is higher than a god damn bar stool you god damn piece of shit yuppie. Steering wheel is also always in the upright and vertical position, like your driving a fucking Mac truck. Oh yeah, your parked on a completely level surface in an automatic car, why do you pull the parking brake all the fucking way up! Oh this car has automatic headlights- which is pretty much common practice now days? Oh shit you turned off the car and the lights didn't immediately go off- better turn that shit off manually. Same for the dome light- can't figure out that that thing goes off on its own a few seconds after you get out of the car... fuck it, lets make sure that thing is turned off- dont want the next person being able to see what the fuck they are doing! Oh and somehow people always manage to turn the seatbelt inside out, like fold the belt then manage to get the part you click in to the other side of the belt, making it twisted once you buckle up.

00accord44
12-27-2013, 03:43 PM
LMAthefuckO!!!!

I hadnt really thought about the actual experience of sharing a car. I can braely stand it when fuckers touch the AC settings in my car. I'd go ballistic if I had to adjust every last personal setting every time I got in a car I had to wait an hour and travel two miles for.

That 1/4 tank things seems especially ridiculous. Why not make the rule to refill to the F after every use??

00accord44
12-27-2013, 03:45 PM
in Cars That Arent Shared news, I just used that Wipe New shit on my headlights. Time will tel lif it will last but it looks pretty good right now. I forgot to take a "before" pic but you know what the fuck a hazy headlight looks like. Mine was about a 5 or 6 on a 1-10 scale of haze. Its now looking like a 2

00accord44
12-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Box says you cant get the wiped area wet for at least 24 hours though, so my car is garaged until tomorrow afternoon. Good thing I picked up the new NFS first

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Whats in that stuff? I'd assume its silicone based, but I've never used it. Danny from "Counting Cars" recommends it, so I immediately wrote it off as being a viable product.

00accord44
12-27-2013, 04:05 PM
the box says "Powered by Rrp(43)" whatever element that is

00accord44
12-27-2013, 04:11 PM
But compared to the last As Seen On TV product I used

http://aasaving.com/images/LIQUIDDIAMOND%20ct06230.jpg

this Wipe New is pure gold. The Diamond Shine didnt work much if at all. And one of the power spray nozzles broke after one use

00accord44
12-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Actually I still have the Liquid Diamond crap in the garage. For some reason I never threw it out

CivicSpoon
12-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Just saw 2 commercials for this site in the past 30 minutes
https://www.grubhub.com/

Fuuudge...

TheSilentChamber
12-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Even living in downtown Portland, there was only two restaurants that deliver... both pizza.

00accord44
12-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Just saw 2 commercials for this site in the past 30 minutes
https://www.grubhub.com/

Fuuudge...

Yeah GH is the primary competitor for the industry space we are trying to fill. They have a HUGE lead as far as brand recognition and footprint, but in my research I've heard that they are somewhat unreliable.

They don't provide delivery services for ant restaurants, they just show their users which restaurants in their catalog already delivers in their area. For that same reason, the have no control over delivery minimums, the delivery fee, or the amount of time and method used to deliver. Their biggest strength and innovation was to gather the menus of so many restaurants and make it available in one app, which functions pretty reliably from what I can tell.

I've also heard complaints about customer service with them, which I believe is tied more to their participating restaurants, but they field the complaints so the credit/blame goes to their name.

All of the above (except for having a customer app that works well) are different with AMP.... or at least will be if we get funded and can build the app. Our delivery service is provided to all restaurants, so the method, pricing, and quality of service are all controllable (to a degree). Problem is, our business model is pretty much dependent on the technology that supports it, so it isnt possible to demonstrate its efficiency without first having the entire family of apps built.

00accord44
12-28-2013, 09:01 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i314/SifuPhil/chicken-or-egg.gif

00accord44
12-28-2013, 09:03 AM
BUT I am hopeful that the success of GH will be a help down the line because so many people are already familiar with the concept of ordering their food through their phone/tablet/interweb so there's much less worry of tech rejection where people say "fuck that, I like ordering my food the old fashioned way... with a carrier pigeon and smoke signals"

00accord44
12-28-2013, 09:08 AM
I was about to post a FB message about "upgrade the way you order" and include a pic of somebody making smoke signals but as it turns out, all the pics about smoke signals basically have this guy in em

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/57/full/720.gif

TheSilentChamber
12-28-2013, 12:12 PM
BUT I am hopeful that the success of GH will be a help down the line because so many people are already familiar with the concept of ordering their food through their phone/tablet/interweb so there's much less worry of tech rejection where people say "fuck that, I like ordering my food the old fashioned way... with a carrier pigeon and smoke signals"

I just want a Chinese place that delivers. Why is that so hard to get in a city full of Asian people?

TheSilentChamber
12-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Now what you should do, is same concept as your working with, but instead of food switch it to beer and bud.

CivicSpoon
12-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Got a $75 gift card for BestBuy for Christmas. Should I save it for something that I'll actually need, because I always have bad luck and will likely break something electronic before next Christmas? Or should I just spend it right now?

Ah, who am I kidding, I already spent most of it. Just bought Assassin's Creed 4 and this little wireless keyboard:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400r

Actually I really wouldn't usually blow that much money this quickly, but I saved $40 by buying them on sale today. <- OMG I sound like a woman shoe shopping...

TheSilentChamber
12-28-2013, 04:07 PM
That's a cute little keyboard you got there....

TheSilentChamber
12-28-2013, 06:45 PM
I just had the sketchyest purchase ever. I'm entirely surprised I did not get robbed or busted....

CivicSpoon
12-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Wow AF farted out a while ago. Tried to post, but then I got that bad gateway error, expected a reload and then to see a double post. Nope. Post never happened and AF wouldn't load at all. Strange.

TheSilentChamber
12-28-2013, 09:45 PM
I've gotten the server overload error several times lately.
I'm like how? No one is here...

CivicSpoon
12-28-2013, 09:45 PM
But yeah. It is a tiny keyboard, probably doesn't even weigh a pound. Pretty much just going to use it when I get off my ass and hook up my TV, and then hook my computer up to it. Not worth using much, other than that. But it was only $25.

CivicSpoon
12-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I got a Too Busy message a week or 2 ago, I just laughed. I also see that little chat box thingy at the bottom maxed out all the time too. Maybe they limited the amount of bandwidth recently or something, to conserve on costs.

CivicSpoon
12-28-2013, 11:39 PM
UFC event just ended. Since I can't seem to figure out how to do the whole "spoiler" thing on VBulletin forums (... didn't work), I'll simply say this...

I just watched one of the most disgusting leg breaks I've ever seen before.

TheSilentChamber
12-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Nice. I don't know how to do spoilers either, don't feel alone lol

CivicSpoon
12-29-2013, 12:21 AM
If anyone wants to see a gif of the leg break, I can post it... Figured I'd throw that option out there for you sadistic bastards. (I'd be a spoiler though for anyone who gives a shit).

00accord44
12-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Hey..... you holdin out on the sadistic shit? I didn't see the fight but the internet says this happened

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HxCD6JjpLyc/Ur-0pzR52jI/AAAAAAAA_R8/Ks4kxu7HeLg/s1600/00.gif

:evillol:

00accord44
12-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Now what you should do, is same concept as your working with, but instead of food switch it to beer and bud.

I just had the sketchyest purchase ever. I'm entirely surprised I did not get robbed or busted....

Definitely gave that some serious thought but Im not sure that I would feel good ordering my pharmaceuticals through some app where I would have to assume the govt would be tracking me. I personally would rather deal with some shady character that you have to meet in the sewer alone at midnight

00accord44
12-30-2013, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I got a Too Busy message a week or 2 ago, I just laughed. I also see that little chat box thingy at the bottom maxed out all the time too. Maybe they limited the amount of bandwidth recently or something, to conserve on costs.

Same here. I think the bandwidth is set to allow approx 5 people to be on the site at once

Add your comment to this topic!