Lamborghini Diablo Strosek side view

Icekid84
06-19-2003, 01:34 AM
Well Ive been looking everywhere for a nice side view of the Strosek Diablo with the full kit on it. I plan on builiding a 3d model of it and I have tamiya model prints for a stock Diablo. Of the same year. But I also want a real side picture. I saw that CA posted pictures of his yellow model even a side view. (I do searches before I ask hehe) But his model only has the nose kit. Anyhow Ive searched everywhere so this is a last resort. Maybe you guys know of a site that I dont that has a side view.

Also Ive searched carclassic.com,carexperience.com,lamborghiniregist ry.ch,lambocars.com and a swarm of other sites. I found some nice pictures at carclassic and others at the registry,lambocars. But no side view.

best regards

Chris (Icekid84)

Icekid84
06-23-2003, 01:46 AM
Well glad I wasnt desperate for the into that much hehe. Seems the only way to get a reply around here is if you own a Diablo or have pictures to share of one. But anyhow to show I dont really care or hold a grudge I thought Id show you how far Id come. I dont think this would be considered offtopic since this topic started because I needed pictures.

Note : its in Flatshading,has no texture, just colored in the program, still not done. But getting there. Currently 3944 polys. I dont know why I went with the color I did for the shots I guess because while modeling I like to make sure it works out and want to see it compare in color with the car I'm modeling.

Also I hope I have the back design right. All the pictures I found of the back where pretty vague in showing how the design runs inside the rear bumper.

Icekid84
06-23-2003, 01:47 AM
one more

[EDIT] Just noticed I forgot to color the left right rear light white [EDIT]

Porsche
06-23-2003, 02:09 AM
WHOA! That's awesome, what program do you use to do that?

Sean
06-23-2003, 02:17 AM
what kind of pictures are you looking for? im not sure of the full differences of the stock kit and strosek kit, but i do know the latter has different mirrors. i found a couple pics of the mirrors, will they help? i noticed you dont have any mirrors on your model; which is looking really nice.

Icekid84
06-23-2003, 02:30 AM
Porsche : thanks well I'm not that advanced myself, I use a small program called Zmodeler, although the big boy programs are on my list to learn soon.
Sean : Well Ive not modeled the mirrors myself,I dont think I'll need those types of pictures hehe thanks anyhow. I noticed theres 2 ways the mirrors can go on a Strosek Stock siting in the regular place of a diablo mirrors. And the high placed ones I'm going with the high placed ones myself hehe. Ive done a lot of inspection of the photos while I modeled and the way I see it the Strosek had options for lower side kit, front bumper, rear bumper, mirrors circle grill. Atleast thats what I'm putting in this one :)

Thanks for the comments guys I head to bed now hehe.

Add your comment to this topic!