Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HLJs new postal shipping srvice to the USA

fullbloodchop01
06-18-2003, 05:27 PM
i just saw this, hopefully now the prices would total up to be much cheaper than it was before, shiping was what killed you before Read More Here (http://www.hlj.com/hlj_ups.html)

Veyron
06-18-2003, 05:33 PM
SAL will be cheaper, but you can't track your shipments and it will be slower, unless you choose EMS which is way more expensive. UPS is getting pricey as it is. :rolleyes:

fullbloodchop01
06-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Veyron
.....and it will be slower......
slower will not be better:frown: but SAL will be easier on the wallet:biggrin:

XenoKryst
06-18-2003, 05:42 PM
I don't believe Canadian buyers will be affected by this. Anyone care to agree with my assumption? :confused:

oblaise
06-18-2003, 08:12 PM
This stinks, I know UPS was a tad bit expensive, but EMS is way more expensive. HLJ says this about the EMS shipping rate: Rates are not cheap, however, running about 60-80% more than UPS. It's trackable and has built-in insurance as well. And only to get your package a day or two early, I have not tried it out yet but if anyone has tell us what you were charged for shipping.

Vric
06-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by XenoKryst
I don't believe Canadian buyers will be affected by this. Anyone care to agree with my assumption? :confused:

UPS shipping didn't was avalable for canada anyway. anyway, UPS custom and dutty fees are f**k**g high... !

daggerlee
06-19-2003, 06:27 AM
Dang, I wish they had told us this beforehand, I would defintiely have taken advantage of the UPS shipping :(

Add your comment to this topic!