New Lambo Model - what will it be?

spare_me_a_murci
06-18-2003, 05:38 AM
Hey,
read the lastest Lambocars.com update?? yes, the one talking about the third model Lamborghini is planning to produce. So...

What do you think it will be?

(remember that the Convertible Murci / Gallardo and the GT and GTR versions are already planned and have nothing to do with this third model)

spare_me_a_murci
06-18-2003, 09:38 AM
oh! ...and here's the link:

http://www.lambocars.com/framed/third.htm

hiphophomer
06-18-2003, 10:25 PM
do you think the supercar will be REALLY much more expensive than the murcie!?:eek: :frown:

riconijhof
06-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Let them build a LM003 or a Murcielago SV!

SuPeRcAr_MaN
06-19-2003, 08:25 PM
I voted for the lighter 'super Murcie', I think that's what everyone wants to see. But you should've split it into two seperate options: Another Murcielago model, or another lighter, faster supercar. That new thing on Lambocars will be a nightmare if they even think about producing that. It looks like something Chrysler would think of... I really wouldn't want to see them produce anything but a supercar that will beat the Enzo or another Murcielago model. An SUV or cheaper front-engine car could scar their reputation...

hiphophomer
06-19-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SuPeRcAr_MaN
I voted for the lighter 'super Murcie', I think that's what everyone wants to see. But you should've split it into two seperate options: Another Murcielago model, or another lighter, faster supercar. That new thing on Lambocars will be a nightmare if they even think about producing that. It looks like something Chrysler would think of... I really wouldn't want to see them produce anything but a supercar that will beat the Enzo or another Murcielago model. An SUV or cheaper front-engine car could scar their reputation...
thats so true what good is lamborghini without the doors(except gallardo) and the back engine!?they were made for SUPERCAR use nott regular suv type use:mad:

spare_me_a_murci
06-20-2003, 05:23 AM
I completely agree.. I also love Lambos for their '200+ mph' bad-ass look and their ultimate performance design, but with Audi in charge it looks like they want to broaden their model range to other types of vehicles.. just like the SUV and maybe a front-engined Lambo (not that I like it much, but the Espada was a great car anyway!). I personnaly think it has the objective of winning more market and make the brand more competitive by entering in other segments...
hey, as long as they keep the major effort to keep building what Lamborghini always built - by this I mean the 'kneel before me for you'll never own me' car, I'm not totally against it...

spare_me_a_murci
06-20-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by SuPeRcAr_MaN

I couldn't split cause it has nothing to do with the Murci... if you read it well, it's not based on the Gallardo or on the Murcielago, it's a completely new THIRD model!
in the article they say the GT models are already being designed!
...and you're right about the picture, althought I don't believe it's really a design for a new Lambo, it has got 'Chrysler' written all over it!! Now THAT could really scar their reputation!

Sean
06-20-2003, 11:48 PM
wow! :D

cant wait, i hope they make that 2+2 front engined car. Lamborghini is facing a bright future

Jimster
06-20-2003, 11:56 PM
A Truck- will if they build tractors then I'm sure there is enough expertise for a truck :thefinger

Menu dei Motori
07-01-2003, 05:05 AM
a lighter and more powerful lamborghini which will be based on some parts of the murcielago, but with a carbon fibre chassis and many more nice things :wink:

hiphophomer
07-01-2003, 08:39 AM
menu,
it looks like your posting spam in alot of lamborghini threads:wink: !

Menu dei Motori
07-01-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by hiphophomer
menu,
it looks like your posting spam in alot of lamborghini threads:wink: !

hey come on thatīs unfair... i donīt spam around

if people ask i tell them what i know.. and people ask in more threads.. i post the answer in more threads...

sorry...

TimSalewsky
07-02-2003, 01:06 PM
I stumbled upon this. Is this what you are talking about?

TexasF355F1
07-03-2003, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty sure that is either a Murci or Gallardo prototype.

Menu dei Motori
07-03-2003, 06:45 PM
hi tim

the pic youīve posted is already old i got the same some month ago from kazaa

this is a modified cizeta moroder.. a supercar from the 90th i think

TimSalewsky
07-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the enlightenment. :rolleyes:
I had never heard nor seen this car before. Cool car though. Interesting to also learn that Gandini had
proposed this design to Chrysler only to have them wanting more
curves and less rough edges into the design. I don't know if that was a good or bad idea.

Add your comment to this topic!