Sweet things to say to your girl to make her melt?

90gs
06-10-2003, 01:05 AM
my girlfriend is away (vacation) so i want to txt msg her something really sweet to make her melt and really miss me cuz as they say absense makes the heart grow fonder.

the other day i gave her a cloth rose and said "the day this dies is the day i stop loving you" and she almost cried... i want more things like that.

whttrshpunk
06-10-2003, 01:14 AM
Here's what you do....sit around and think about nothing but her for like 30 minutes...then just tell her what you thought about...what you're really thinking. Don't try to think up really "sweet" one liners...just tell her the truth. That gets em every time ;)

90gs
06-10-2003, 01:34 AM
she seems to really fall for the 1 liners.. ill try that thing u suggested though.... i still want some 1 liners though. she thought i was freaking einstein for thinking up that rose thing... heh have to admit it was pretty pimp :P

taranaki
06-10-2003, 01:36 AM
My Visa card is in your hand luggage.:1zhelp:

Corny lines are for poseurs.Don't text her,talk to her.

:wink:

whttrshpunk
06-10-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by taranaki
Corny lines are for poseurs.Don't text her,talk to her.

:iamwithst

Oz
06-10-2003, 01:44 AM
Just rip all her clothes off when she gets back. She'll know you missed her, and all the people at the airport/cab rank can cheer you on. :thumbsup:

Jimster
06-10-2003, 02:35 AM
Sexx0rs has all teh rewards :thefinger:

But really don't corny one liners are for corny people- saying what is on your mind is way better :bigthumb:

90gs
06-10-2003, 10:45 AM
i realize that those things work for most girls... but this girl is different, please just go along with me on that one, the one liners work. txt msging is our primary form of communication when we arent right nxt to each other, she always says she has to go a few seconds later if i call her for stupid reasons so i dont bother anymore. like ill call her at 230 and she'll talk for less than a minute and say "but i gotta go, i need to get ready for work" and she isnt scheduled to 430. she does the same things when her friends call her when im with her, calling doesnt work, i dont get enough attention, so i have to txt msg.

jinushaun
06-10-2003, 01:13 PM
I have a few lines on my mind, but I don't think they'll fit in your situation. They're pick up lines. :tongue:

90gs
06-10-2003, 04:08 PM
well think up some for a girl whos already going out with u

94SolGrl
06-10-2003, 05:00 PM
things I say to my girl to make her melt?

"Lay down."

Haibane
06-10-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 90gs
my girlfriend is away (vacation) so i want to txt msg her something really sweet to make her melt and really miss me cuz as they say absense makes the heart grow fonder.

the other day i gave her a cloth rose and said "the day this dies is the day i stop loving you" and she almost cried... i want more things like that.

hope that clothe never burns up, lol

90gs
06-10-2003, 06:13 PM
if i ever break up with her thats how im going to do it, ask her for the rose then bust out a lighter and burn it... i hope we never break up, i really do, but the only reason i would ever break up with her is if she cheated on me and then i'd be royally fucking pissed and thats how i'd do it (breaking up with her)

bk2kmax
06-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Tell her that she is your Rib, just like Adam and Eve, tell her you need her to live and you love her and can't live without her.

fearless_simian
06-10-2003, 06:19 PM
http://linesthataregood.com/

that should keep you stocked with one liners for the rest of your life

good luck with relationship:D

slave
06-10-2003, 07:38 PM
Why dont you tell her you tried to find the words to say, but the guys on AF wouldnt help? Oh wait, thats a BAD way to find what to say... just be yourself...

90gs
06-10-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by bk2kmax
Tell her that she is your Rib, just like Adam and Eve, tell her you need her to live and you love her and can't live without her.

her last boyfriend told her that and her last boyfriend was my best friend and that one didnt work... she thought it was pathetic. he didnt say the part about adam and eve, he just said he would die without her.. plus she doesnt believe in God so she wouldnt know what i meant if i made a Biblical reference

speediva
06-10-2003, 09:36 PM

her last boyfriend told her that and her last boyfriend was my best friend and that one didnt work... she thought it was pathetic. he didnt say the part about adam and eve, he just said he would die without her.. plus she doesnt believe in God so she wouldnt know what i meant if i made a Biblical reference

Dang, she sounds like a real winner. Glad you're workin so hard to keep her. Sorry, but I would never stay with someone who WANTED to be told lines. Sounds like a guava has more intelligence, but then again, I'm just a stupid bitch, what do I know?

Toksin
06-11-2003, 12:52 AM
What to tell her?
Hmm

I want to make you my little whore

or

I want bukkake

or

I want you dirty and naked on my kitchen floor.

Wait..that's from my book of How to Piss her Right Off.

I lost the Romantic Shiznit one...

tazdev
06-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by saturntangerine

I'm just a stupid bitch, what do I know?

you know lots

ac427cpe
06-11-2003, 01:00 AM
have u seen the newer Gone in 60 Seconds?

90gs
06-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by saturntangerine

Dang, she sounds like a real winner. Glad you're workin so hard to keep her. Sorry, but I would never stay with someone who WANTED to be told lines. Sounds like a guava has more intelligence, but then again, I'm just a stupid bitch, what do I know?

she doesnt WANT lines.. she just thought his line was lame

gigatron
06-11-2003, 02:40 PM
You're so hot you make the devil sweat.
*melting*

lol nah, pick up lines and such are lame just be honest be good and truly love her :) It'll be eternal melting hehe

speediva
06-11-2003, 05:06 PM

she doesnt WANT lines.. she just thought his line was lame

She doesn't "want" lines, but you want to come up with some lines that she'll supposedly want to read, and that she'll also supposedly enjoy. How is that not "wanting" lines??? I'm confused.

Sorry, but I don't think I could begin to take her seriously unless I met her and she was able to show that some semblance of her personality was independant of a relationship. :redface:

man, this toothache is really making me cranky. :(

90gs
06-11-2003, 08:08 PM
this girl is unlike any other ive been with and i cant exlain it so can u just trust me when i say i know what works on her? i like doing nice things for her and saying things that are really nice... ive been dating her for a little over 2 months and been hanging out with her as a friend for 3 months before that and i pay a lot of attention to her, i paid attention to what songs she has said she liked whenever one came on the radio or whenever and the other day i made her a mix cd with all the ones shes said she liked and she thought it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for her.. i want clever lines i can say to her... just something i want, if you dont agree with it then dont respond, if you have an idea for me then post it.

slave
06-11-2003, 08:14 PM
this girl is unlike any other ive been with and i cant exlain it so can u just trust me when i say i know what works on her? i like doing nice things for her and saying things that are really nice... ive been dating her for a little over 2 months and been hanging out with her as a friend for 3 months before that and i pay a lot of attention to her, i paid attention to what songs she has said she liked whenever one came on the radio or whenever and the other day i made her a mix cd with all the ones shes said she liked and she thought it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for her.. i want clever lines i can say to her... just something i want, if you dont agree with it then dont respond, if you have an idea for me then post it.

Dude you cant post something just for replies that are what you want to hear. And now, the line "Can you just trust me when I say I know what works on her?" If thats true, why ask us for lines? You'd already know them.

And you want clever lines, uhm, how can BORROWED lines be clever??:sly:

90gs
06-11-2003, 09:34 PM
sounds clever to hear if shes never heard them before no matter what the source is.. i just want a few lines to save away that i can use to get myself out of a bad spot if i ever need to.

dayna240sx
06-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Okay this totally works..

BE like laying on the couch facing her... and start making out, and touching her and getting her all hot and bothered, let her kinda grind on your thigh for a while and grab her ass to help her grind...

then whipser in her ear:

"Roll over, and let me fuck you in the Ass!"

Trust me it totally works,

Whether you are right in front of her, or mile away!

slave
06-11-2003, 10:42 PM
:icon16: Me likes dat one... :loser:

90gs
06-12-2003, 03:10 AM
lol i love it when she grinds on my thigh when shes not wearing anything :biggrin: :biggrin:

primera man
06-12-2003, 05:27 AM
my girlfriend is away (vacation)

MAKE THE BEST OF A GOOD SITUATION :lol:

B16 SiRII
06-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Hey, did you check out the post on a good WIFE. There are alot of good one liners in there! "Where's my dinner bitch" :icon16:

Just friggin kidding...and now I get attacked by the females.

hatchinganegg
07-01-2003, 01:35 AM
YOU: i have been half my self lately ... HER: why , what happened YOU: nevermind, ill the same as soon as you come back..... or something . i thought of that one quick... dont make me pull the 'BOOK' out. :sunglasse

Toksin
07-01-2003, 01:52 AM
YOU: make a post
US: Don't resurrect old ass threads.

hatchinganegg
07-01-2003, 01:55 AM
YOU:keep talkin I:don't here

hatchinganegg
07-01-2003, 01:56 AM
btw :flipa:

Jonno
07-01-2003, 05:22 AM
Sweet things to say to your girl to make her melt?

umm, you're on fire....:icon16:

Jonno
07-01-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by hatchinganegg
YOU:keep talkin I:don't here

http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/retard2.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!