Page updated on 11-19-2017

Hobby shops in Northern Italy?

MPWR
09-28-2013, 05:37 PM
So I will be on holiday in Italy for a few days. Anyone know of any good hobby shops, in/near Siena, Maranello, Modena, Verona, Padua, Vicenza, or maybe Schio?

Or what about Innsbruck, or Munich?

gionc
09-29-2013, 03:15 PM
Mmmmm and you ask it here? LOL!!!!

Thursday I'll drive you and C. to t (probably) the bigger store in the North of Italy, unfortunatly it is also the most expencive :banghead::banghead: but deserve a visit despite the boss is eventually one assh... :D

just aside the Thiene-Schio hi-way exit

but man, forgot the models, thursday is ita food day.... not damn plastic :D, and at least you'll ever visit my secret cove... :D

auw12
09-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi Andy, good to hear you're gonna have a small party across the world. Enjoy yourselves and share some pics about that so-called COVE~ LOL

gionc
09-30-2013, 06:36 AM
COVE=secret

I'll admit my old friend just blindfolded since 25 Km before :D

MPWR
09-30-2013, 05:26 PM
After the last few days, I want to build an Alfa!

Or maybe a Fiat Panda- in Cinque Terre Polizia Locale colors.

gionc
09-30-2013, 05:43 PM
I guess after the next following days you may back to Ferr :)

I'll try, after several wine bottle, to discuss with you the next shared thread, I have one idea, the morettimobile :D, the moustache car :D

lovegt40
09-30-2013, 07:18 PM
dont expect so much auto scale modelling in the "Cove". mostly its a military modelling/bookstore. The area worth a visit for landscapes, not surely for modelling shops.

Probably in Gionc's garage u can find much much more interesting stuff....usually started, but anyway interesting ;)

for some shops take a look at this link:
http://www.steelmodels.com/inostririvenditori_regione.php?id=3&lingua=eng

MPWR
10-04-2013, 06:25 PM
The cave was fantastic!!

And also was dinner (and everything else). Thank you my friend.

gionc
10-05-2013, 02:30 PM
The cave was fantastic!!

And also was dinner (and everything else). Thank you my friend.

just a pleasure
see you soon!

Add your comment to this topic!