Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Pics of my 2002 Silhouette..

woscarr
09-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Here's my hillbilly mobile with a few addons...

275k on her and still running strong. Everything still works.. Front and rear a/c automatic sliding door, new air shocks with the manual fill for now, pump still works.. solenoid/relay issue I think. New brakes drums/rotors/calipers/ wheel bearings/ control arms/tie rods/ stabilizer and bushings/shocks/struts complete /brake lines and hydro edges (16") done in the last two years. I redid the rockers fiberglass myself as you can see slight change to the Silhouette body design, then I sprayed back side with rust check rock guard.

I added 55w HID headlight and foglight system.
Complete LED interior lighting.
Rear backup camera (I'm changing the camera soon, it's a cmos I ordered a ccd one on it's way..)
Alpine DVD system & 2 rear 7" screens (maybe 2 more soon)
P2 punch with 400w amp (dual 10" subs)

The alpine is wired through a relay with the proper Gm wiring interface, Olds stock speaker sys with added alpine super tweets on the dash..

So here's a link for some pics..

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6mXcUF8tJJgVGhOMTNhUEVJeEE&usp=sharing

Cheers
Wayne.

P.S. Those are 16" Buick rims with a slight center cap modification.. ;)

9sec5oh
09-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Not seeing anything!

woscarr
09-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Not seeing anything!

Ok I think I fixed the link. hope it works now..

9sec5oh
09-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Nicely done! I don't think I can fit a double din in a 99. Seems like 2000 and up for that. Any input?

woscarr
09-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Nicely done! I don't think I can fit a double din in a 99. Seems like 2000 and up for that. Any input?

It should fit..

I had a 98 Trans Sport (same body style as the montana) and I had a Dennon head unit in it with the universal mounting kit. The Dennon is a single din but the kit was a double din with a cubby underneath the stereo.

When the 98 finally bit the big one I transferred that system into my 2002 Silhouette with no modification what so ever.

Cheers
Wayne.

Add your comment to this topic!