Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need Some Help

XianSwank
08-09-2013, 04:23 AM
I was wondering what the year of this Honda Civic was . Can someone also point out if this Civic has its stock front bumper and headlights? I fell in love with this car :)

RL75
08-11-2013, 08:52 PM
it must be a prototype or limited edition or a refurb. I've never seen a Honda Civic that opens like a lamborgini. Do you have other pictures?

oldblu65
08-13-2013, 02:14 AM
This Civic has had body modifications like the restyled front fascia as well as other body mods , suspension , and mechanical modifications . The mods are usually done with bolt-on readily available wide body kits , suspension , and engine components . They often feature highly upgraded interiors as well . There are also some vehicles where the owner has invested high dollars with custom mods to the cars which go far beyond the normal bolt-ons . The majority of these vehicles are created with the former mentioned methodology . Going to the listed website ( on the photo ) , I'm sure will have you looking at many more examples of this genre of automobiles ! You can have the car of your dreams - " Just depends on how big your wallet is " ! :2cents:

Add your comment to this topic!