Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Need a new Car ASAP. Any suggestions?

mektric
07-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi, I got into an accident last week and my car was a write off, so I need a new one asap! I was wondering if you guys had some suggestions.

Here's sort of what I'd be looking for:
- Family car since I have a 3 month old, doesn't necessarily have to be a SUV/mini-van. My 4 Door Toyota Yaris was big enough to fit everything.
- New or Used (nothing too old though)
- Preferrably something economical <$25k taxes and all other costs included.
- I live in toronto, ontario, canada, if that makes a difference
- I only drive maybe 15000km/yr
- It would be my 2nd car. I don't need anything too showy. More of a vehicle for transportation kind of person. Dependable and good value I guess is most important.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

alexenderaus
10-15-2013, 05:54 AM
For a new buyer it is difficult to get the opted car but here is good that you had already have experience regarding the car as looking for the car that complately suita for family as well as for the business purposes, in my opinion these post shared here are very informative, but try to do more research as car is acquired to the family for one time as the next time dont know when to come, so regarding this it is better to visit such websites that provide or offer family friendly car along with getting to know their features along with some cases may occur that your desire is not able to enjoy the required and for that it is better to have financial services to enjoy them it is better to have research on them through blogs like http://www.faradaywestfinance.com.au/blog/low-interest-rates/ But to make the complete purchase it all depends on us that what we require instead of just getting a car try to get what actually you require.

stiphenjhonson
11-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Some people take wrong step while choosing a car especially in case of old cars.So don't be panic, make a deep research on cars and than go for a dealer who is having a reputation in this field.There are several companies providing car quotes and you can contact them for better option in free of cost.

betholdman
11-19-2013, 09:18 AM
It looks like one of Ford cars might suite your needs :)

Add your comment to this topic!