Just seen a new silver SRT-10 on the street for the 1st time

Jason Doucette
06-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Well, the title says it. I was driving home, and the weather is overcast, so everything looks gloomy. About a 1/2 mile ahead, I see a bunch of cars cramped together behind a slow driver, and see this nice looking grill. Even only seeing about 1/4 of the grill, I knew it was a viper, or some dude with a crazy body kit. As I got closer, the other cars finally got out of the way of my view, and there it was... a brand new silver SRT-10 that looked like it was glowing in the showroom, even on this dreary day. It is without a doubt the nicest car I have ever seen in real life. Wow. I want to get my hands on one of them...

Devilen
06-13-2003, 02:00 AM
Well I haven't seen the Viper but I heard that It wasn't street leaugel yet I guess it's because you are in Canada but I can't wait to see it in person.:wink:

Jason Doucette
06-13-2003, 11:03 AM
I have seen pictures of a few people on the 'net who claimed that they have purchased the SRT-10, whom I believe to reside in the US. Also, Dodge is advertising their SRT group on TV now, so I would imagine that they are street legal.

DeViL
06-13-2003, 01:51 PM
Are we talking about legal in America? Why wouldn't they be they are selling them here and they pass emissions.

Jason Doucette
06-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Yes, exactly what I was thinking. I assumed he was speaking about America...

Add your comment to this topic!