Page updated on 06-18-2018

Salvage Cars Titles INFO HELP.

06-22-2013, 01:13 AM
Hello trying to find information on salvage car titles....i know that you cant get license plates for cars with salvage titles in some states..meaning u cant drive them...but there are some states that let you drive or that are salvage-flood...or salvage-hail or have some sort of specific ( flood or hail ) slavge on their title.....i trying to find out which states let you drive or get license plates for a salvage car, or a flood or hail damage...any information on clearing this up would be helpful..thank you guys for your time...

06-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Call the Florida DMV at (850) 617-2000 . Or try this: You can also download an application for a salvage title on their website. A Salvage Rebuildable or a Salvage Rebuildable Flood certificate is also available in Florida.

Add your comment to this topic!