Looking for a car, can I get advice

vaironl
06-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Hello Everyone,

Iím learning more about cars and am in need of one. Iím in college and to open my job options and I will need to have access to places public transportation canít reach or takes too long to reach. Therefore, Iím looking to buying a car within the next 2-5 months. Iíve already talked to a couple of relatives to borrow money from them and I will be getting about 3.5k but am waiting to save total of $4,000 when I start working. I know this is a tight budgetÖ
Iím hoping to receive advice of where to look for cars, what should I look for in used cars and hopefully advice from your experiences buying used cars. I been driving for about a year now and that has led me to want a small car (for easier parking and less trouble overall). Iím also, of course, looking for a car to save money. I learned a little and drove some manual cars and fell in love with them, so it is optional but Iím taking manual cars as my top optional priority. As mentioned before my budget ~$4,000 is tight from what I read around but I believe itís perfect for me since I donít plan on keeping my first car for a long time and in case I make a couple of bumps on it parking, when itís snowing, etc I wonít have to worry about the cost to fix it.

I was thinking about buying only from the following brands due to friends having good experience with Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Susuki. But, Iím open to other brands that you like. I also understand that brands are not really badÖ but the maintenance the owner carries might give it that reputation. If you guys have any advice on what I should look for before taking it for inspection please give the best advice you can.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Vaironl.

alexenderaus
10-15-2013, 05:39 AM
Why don't you apply for a used car loan at credit union?

Car loan from reputed firm is good idea, even banks also provide the required car finance ..

Add your comment to this topic!