Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fujimi Spare Parts?

amyntas
06-02-2013, 06:04 AM
Dear fellow modelers,
I am looking for a spare part (clear part) of A Fujimi Porsche 911 1/24.Is there any chance to find something and how?Thanks,Amyntas

petesy
06-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Dear fellow modelers,
I am looking for a spare part (clear part) of A Fujimi Porsche 911 1/24.Is there any chance to find something and how?Thanks,Amyntas
Which version?

amyntas
06-05-2013, 04:28 PM
It is the Fujimi Enthusiast Model kit of Porsche Turbo 930 but I guess the clear parts fit to all the Fujimi Porsche 911...Thank you

Vladamor
07-23-2013, 05:29 AM
Dear fellow modelers,

Have you tried to contact Fujimi directly?? Some months ago I read a few months ago around here someone that did exactly that. I purchase spare parts from HLJ, but the earthquake hit seriously that place of their building...

REGARDS

DHKG
07-23-2013, 09:15 AM
Dear fellow modelers,

I looking for replacement or spare for Fujimi 1/24 RS-46 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 Petronas Syntium dry transfer decal for "AOVAN Yokohama" tires

Thanks a lots

exhaust smoke
07-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Dear fellow modelers,

I looking for replacement or spare for Fujimi 1/24 RS-46 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 Petronas Syntium dry transfer decal for "AOVAN Yokohama" tires

Thanks a lots

If you are unable to obtain the decals for the 'Yokohama ADVAN', Hobby Design has released a very good photoetch set which includes stencils for these logos:

http://www.hlj.com/product/HYDHD02-0234/Aut

DHKG
07-23-2013, 10:58 AM
If you are unable to obtain the decals for the 'Yokohama ADVAN', Hobby Design has released a very good photoetch set which includes stencils for these logos:

http://www.hlj.com/product/HYDHD02-0234/Aut

Thanks a lot !

I already have this Hobby Design HD02-0234 Detail-up set, and also did try to use PE stencils. Since I use can spary, out come not really good.

Therefore looking for replacement for dry transfers

Thanks again

Zonic2001
07-25-2013, 07:45 AM
A few weeks ago I was looking for spare fujimi tires for a porsche 911 GT3 kit since the kit had very bad tires. There was a series of posts in here saying that Fujimi customer service was bad so I never contacted them. I contacted HLJ as suggested in here and they responded by telling me to buy another 911 car kit to get the replacement part needed. So, I was not impressed by HLJ either. To my luck and as a recommendation in this forum, there is a german store that had after marked tires for the same kit and those tires were excellent. So the problem was solved but I'll be reading this post later to see if anyone comes up with the right solution in obtaining spare parts since I'm good at messing up or loosing parts. LOL Good luck my friend modeler.

Zonic2001
07-25-2013, 07:58 AM
Dear fellow modelers,

Thanks a lots

Check Patto's decals. Few months ago I was looking for yellow color Continental tire decals, 1/24 scale. I could only find white color ones which are their old logo color. As suggested in here, I e-mailed Patto's and they send me a set of yellows. They were good to me!!!! It took few weeks to get them since they are located on the other side of the world from me but they were very helpfull. E-mail them.

BVC500
07-25-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm not buying HLJ's reasons anymore for not having a parts business. Sure, it might have been disrupted by the earthquake, but that was over two years ago now. I just don't think they were making $ off of it. I'd pay if they charged for the service.

Add your comment to this topic!