Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

a bunch of stuff...

Bloodhound
06-08-2003, 04:36 AM
I haven't worked on my model in a while, and you haven't really heard about any projects of mine, but here's what I have laying upstairs waiting to be screwed together:

-1971 dodge charger hemi custom: box stock, right down to the paint. waiting for restocking of orange paint, then I will finish the body and put it all together. around 65% finished.
-1969 olds 442 W-30: Box stock again, but It's gonna be dark green rather than that bronzey colour. not started yet.
-dodge shelby charger turbo: probably gonna be a big old ricer. unsure what colour to do. don't wait for this one for a while though...
-1979 camaro Z28: Another stocky, painted pearl white with blue decals, and I might get better exhaust tips.
-41' Willy's hotrod: box stocky, maybe add a different intake to the blower, probably gonna be a dark glossy red.
-1966 MkII GT40: bright ford red, box stock, and I might get a 289 wedged in the back if I can figure out a way to link the exhaust to the tips.
-two knew kits bought today, a 69 mach 1, which will have a shaker, 428 cobra jet, light blue(probably)and stock everything, and a 68 GT500, stockie again. then look out for some crazy crap. I'll get pics of the boxes and stuff later. sorry for wasting so much of your time. :bigthumb:

blueboost
06-08-2003, 12:59 PM
sounds very...... muscular.:ylsuper:

Add your comment to this topic!