Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Leafspring eye bolt

teemsta
04-23-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm going to replace my leaf springs on my 93 k1500 and need to find new bolts for the leaf spring eyes/shackles. Does anyone know what size they are? length and diameter? thanks for any and all responses in advance.

MT-2500
04-24-2013, 08:48 AM
I'm going to replace my leaf springs on my 93 k1500 and need to find new bolts for the leaf spring eyes/shackles. Does anyone know what size they are? length and diameter? thanks for any and all responses in advance.

Check with your GM parts place or a good truck sping rebuild / repair shop.

Schurkey
04-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Crawl under the vehicle, measure what you have, buy replacements at a hardware store.

I'd be using "Grade 8".

OR

Go to a GM dealer, tell the parts counterman what you need by the application.

j cAT
04-25-2013, 01:13 PM

I have purchased spring parts from LMC truck go here for info and to purchase. call if you need help ! http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=128

your truck is way tooo old for dealer parts.

Add your comment to this topic!