Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2008 Savana Cruise not working

Malone999
04-09-2013, 05:06 PM
My 2008 GMC 2500 Savana's cruise control does not work. To be clear, when i turn on the cruise the green power light comes on but I am not able set the cruise. I have checked all of my lights and they seem to be all ok. Not sure what else to do. Any help would be great.

gmtech1
04-09-2013, 06:30 PM
A scanner would be good to have, that way you could see what is going on with the brake switch. Have seen lots that were reading "applied" when they were released. Check all your fuses first, then try a brake switch...

GMCustomerService
04-09-2013, 07:58 PM
My 2008 GMC 2500 Savana's cruise control does not work. To be clear, when i turn on the cruise the green power light comes on but I am not able set the cruise. I have checked all of my lights and they seem to be all ok. Not sure what else to do. Any help would be great.

Hello,

Have you had the opportunity to get into a GM dealership regarding the issue with your cruise control? If not, I'd be happy to set up a time for you to go in to get this problem diagnosed. From there we'll be able to help you further resolve this issue. Please keep me posted.

Amber N.
GM Customer Care

Add your comment to this topic!