hey girls...list your car, times, and mph in a 1/4

dnyflyby
06-07-2003, 07:37 PM
just would like to see how serious everyone in here is about racing....im a new member and all i see are discussions about car interior, perfume, eye color, etc. i was under the impression that this is a girl racer forum.

speediva
06-09-2003, 01:07 PM
I admit it. I haven't taken my car on a track. I have taken my *former* bike on a track, but it was street track, not drag strip. I'd rather enjoy my time on a track then go fast for 10-15 seconds and be done with it. :o

I have no intention of ever taking my car on a track, or timing it on a drag. That's what riding sportbikes is all about, and thus my car has no worth in such places.

dnyflyby
06-09-2003, 08:36 PM
i appreciate your reply.....hmmm 25 views and only one post. makes me wonder. i want a bike but my friends wont let me get one. they seem to think i will kill myself so i trust their judgement.

i used to street race but after the last time i will never again.
some friends of mine got busted got their cars taken away , they went to court last week and the judge said they cant get their cars back...EVER!! so its just track for me from now on!!!!

Pizzle00
06-10-2003, 05:05 PM
I've never taken my baby to the track for times, but were taking her there this weekend FOR SURE since I have had numerous requests for times.....so there you have it :smile:

94SolGrl
06-10-2003, 07:00 PM
my times sucked, and so will not be posted. :)

BootyDC316
06-12-2003, 08:31 PM
lol :iagree:

Never been on a track... my Civic is a DX and not many mods under the hood... fastest I've gone in it is 106, took me forever to get that fast, lol. my other car I've going like 120 in it. I've raced my friends with my Civic on a deserted road like twice... I got my ass kicked by my friends Jeep, lol (Just learned how to shift, haha) and I kicked my husbands ass :biggrin: Not everyone is a big racer I guess.

94SolGrl
06-13-2003, 12:47 PM
I'm into racing and all that, but here's why my times sucked..

I wasn't intending on racing... was just gonna watch my friends run... got talked into it.

-Full tire pressure
- 70 lb (:eek: ) sub box in the trunk
- loose throttle cable
-full tank of gas
-87 octane gas, at that... not even mid grade
-warm engine from the drive to the track

My fastest time ended up being a pathetic 16.9 at 81... my car is tested, stock, at 15.5, so needless to say, I have to get my ass back to the track and get my respect back.

Modelcargarage
06-16-2003, 05:00 PM
But My piece of shit Geo prism pulls out 130 Mph and hits around the mid 14s its all stock except a damn cold air intake lol cmon girls i mean im a guy im 14 and my car is a piece of shit but i have the highest respect for racer girls because they are not just the girls who stand there and present there b/fs cars instead they actually go out and race and experience it and i want to say " YOU GIRLS FUCKIN ROCK" alright and hey delsol its cool that your car dont haul ass but it can if you want help with some mod info for your car contact me at Rollin665_63@msn.com ok?

Keep it real girls!'
MCG

BootyDC316
06-16-2003, 11:18 PM
what is a 14 year old doing with a car? lol, I wish I was that lucky 10 years ago, lol, anyway, does that cold air intake really help that much? lol, maybe i'll invest in one

Modelcargarage
06-17-2003, 12:35 AM
the cold air intake is not a cold air intake it was one of my bros little inventions he made a sort of air filtering system that provides more Hp. and just to let you know im 14 turning 15 i have a 1971 Mach 1 mustang and and regular 1971 mustang and a 1991 geo prism and then i might get a 1995 dodge cummins diesel

BootyDC316
06-17-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Modelcargarage
and just to let you know im 14 turning 15 i have a 1971 Mach 1 mustang and and regular 1971 mustang and a 1991 geo prism and then i might get a 1995 dodge cummins diesel

Hi I'm a 23 year old female... jealous of a 14 year old and his cars! :disappoin
But I've owned more cars than you will ever own/share! hahaha

j/k that's cool and all

Modelcargarage
06-17-2003, 01:06 AM
will any of your cars pull less then 10 sec on 1/4 my mustang is being setup for at least 900 Hp

Pizzle00
06-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Where'd you get the money for all these cars man ?? You got wealth in the family or what ? Maybe some whizz kid ebay buisness or something ? I'm not talking smack I'm seriuos, I'm curious, shit I bust my ass for the one truck I own so I wanna know how someone 4 years younger than me has like 3........so whats up man ? I'll be your friend for one of those cars....lol......J/J
Thats cool though I just wanna know how you got some damn lucky for real ?

BootyDC316
06-17-2003, 09:56 AM
will any of your cars pull less then 10 sec on 1/4 my mustang is being setup for at least 900 Hp

I think that one of them could, lol ... I never raced it on a track, but if I take out all the heavy sound equipment and baby stuff out the trunk, that'll drop it like 60 pounds, lol, maybe that'll add a mph or two

Are you sure that one or two of those cars aren't your parents cars.... I'm not hating, but I'm still shocked... Damn, I guess I better get my son to start saving for his first car... he's only 5 months,lol:tongue:

Modelcargarage
06-17-2003, 12:20 PM
The mustang is a restoration project as of now but she is nice i just am working on the engine the fact is i only paid 800 dollars for her. The other 71 mustang was given to my by my boss. the geo was a family car that has been handed down from my uncle to my brother then to my other brother and finally to me!

speediva
06-17-2003, 12:48 PM

I could pull EASY 11's on a bike. ;) Re-jetted, exhaust, and maybe some other fun toys and I could probably be even lower than that. I've never done drag on the bike, but I know from others that I ride with what sorts of times can be expected. God, I love riding.

Modelcargarage
06-17-2003, 02:25 PM
Bikes are fast as hell in 1/4 . My bros banshee has taken a full race camaro in 1/4 you just cant keep up with them its next to impossible and even more a bike has even faster pickup speed so basically your fast as hell on 1/4.

Problem_Si
06-24-2003, 09:55 PM
But My piece of shit Geo prism pulls out 130 Mph and hits around the mid 14s its all stock except a damn cold air intake

:bs: :bs: :bs:

I dont care if your prism weighs 10lbs, its not a 14 sec car. Those dam things have 3 cylynders and like 50hp.

If your going to lie, at least make it half believeble. What you posted was just utterly ridiculous.

As for the ladies, it all comes with practice. Believe me, I've seen guys that come up to the strip and think they own the joint, then they run a 18sec pass and leave because they get made fun of. Most of it is skill, which comes from practice. A 16.9 is a very respectable run for a car that Im sure isnt 100% condition, and has extra weight. Also, thats damn good for a first attempt on something that isnt as easy as it looks. Remember that you can lose a full second just from spinning your tires at the line.

I love drag racing. I only get mad, when I feel that I messed up the run by not being focused....I dont care about the other people there, I just try to "become one" with my car, as corny as that sounds. Nothing like the adrenaline rush of launching your car perfect and hauling ass down a deserted road. I like it even better when you dont even see the other car.

Just keep practicing, and dont worry about what anyone else thinks. Racing should be fun. Oh, and It has nothing to do with looks, but any woman that shares a true interest in cars/racing is Hella cool in my book.

Civic_Gurl69
06-26-2003, 08:50 PM
To tell you the truth, I have never really checked, However - Hubby watches me really closely he doesn't want me to reck as he say's its His Baby!! That damn car get's more attention then I do!!! :crying: And its not even his car, Its mine!!! lol

Add your comment to this topic!