Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Beefier Tires?

Knuckles69
03-19-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm looking to getting a new set of tires for my '95 C1500 and I'm having problems getting the answer I'm looking for. I want a meatier tread than the highway tires I have on it now. NOT the biggest thing I can slam under there, Its a V6 and I don't want to dog the shit out of the motor. I just need a more aggressive tread. Anybody have any recommendations? Something you've used and liked? (or hated) Has 15"s on it now, could consider getting a new set of rims if theres something great that fits 16"s not 15"s. Anything helps at this point.

j cAT
03-19-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm looking to getting a new set of tires for my '95 C1500 and I'm having problems getting the answer I'm looking for. I want a meatier tread than the highway tires I have on it now. NOT the biggest thing I can slam under there, Its a V6 and I don't want to dog the shit out of the motor. I just need a more aggressive tread. Anybody have any recommendations? Something you've used and liked? (or hated) Has 15"s on it now, could consider getting a new set of rims if theres something great that fits 16"s not 15"s. Anything helps at this point.

check out bf goodrich all terrain t/a had these on 94 S10 good traction in bad weather snow etc

heavymetalmachine
04-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I just put some GENERAL GRABBER AT2 on mine .. really like them so far..

Add your comment to this topic!