Page updated on 11-22-2017

Milwaukee NNL21

lemansnut
03-07-2013, 09:00 AM
It's nearly that time again! Auto Modelers Group of Milwaukee will be hosting our 21st annual NNL style model show on Saturday, April 13th, at the Excellence Center, N4 W22000 Bluemound Rd. in Waukesha, WI. Show time is from 3pm to 9pm. Admission is $10.

This years theme "Legal in all 50 States" is anything alcohol, tobacco or firearms sponsored. Sub-theme is 60 years of the Corvette. We usually have nearly 700 models of all types on display.

PM me if you'd like more info. Hope some of you can attend!

Mike

bikouros
03-07-2013, 01:49 PM
I've missed this the last few years, but I'm definitely going this year.

I'll really appreciate the theme for this year. Sometimes all my finished kits look like one giant tobacco advertisement! I certainly learned all my cigarette brands through building F1 cars.

lemansnut
03-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Great, glad you can make it! It'll be nice to put a face with the name seeing as we're practically neighbors.

Mike

lemansnut
04-03-2013, 12:00 PM
A little less than two weeks away now! Hope to see some of you there. Scale Auto magazine will be there taking pictures and I believe we'll be sending some to Model Cars magazine as well. Always lots of great models and great modelers.

Mike

ScaleTuned
04-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi, this is my first time ever attending an NNL style show. Is there a registration time-frame for folks bringing models? Like 3-5pm? Thanks + looking forward to the show!

lemansnut
04-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi ScaleTuned,

You can bring your models at any time. If you're not familiar with an NNL style show, it's more of a gathering of modeling enthusiasts just enjoying the hobby, not a contest. We do have a few awards but the main idea is just to get together and have fun! We should have some way of figuring out who in attendance is on this forum so we can meet.

Mike

Add your comment to this topic!