Page updated on 11-20-2017

Pre-Cut Window Frames by Scale Production

Zonic2001
03-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Just got a set of Pre-Cut Window Frames by Scale Production for my Fujimi 911 GT3R. The decals came without instructions. Contacted SP and I haven't received a reply back. Therefore, I'm posting here. The window frames seem to be transfers rather than water slide decals. Assuming they are transfers... they don't look and feel to the touch as waterslide decals... they are sandwished in two pieces of paper and when I peel them off from one of the papers they are sticky like a transfer. My question is... are they installed on the inside of the window by burnishing or the exterior? Please, I need to tab your experience guys! Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

voyageur
03-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi there,

they are pre-cut stickers. Just peel them off the paper, place them on the window frame carefully, make sure it's in the right position, press on gently. Done.

On a Porsche 911 it usually takes me not even a minute per window. Easy.
The film is so thin, it doesn't really show that it's on the outside.

Good luck, mate.

Zonic2001
03-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks!

Mikezibit
03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Thanks!

wasn`t that your email response from today ?

Thanks Michael! Now I know. If you look for my account "L...P..." you will see that I ordered a replacement set already. If you sent the replacement already, that is fine. Thanks for your prompt response. Have a great day my friend. Regards

Mike

Zonic2001
03-07-2013, 02:38 PM
wasn`t that your email response from today ?

Thanks Michael! Now I know. If you look for my account "L...P..." you will see that I ordered a replacement set already. If you sent the replacement already, that is fine. Thanks for your prompt response. Have a great day my friend. Regards

Mike

YES! It wasn't until now that I realized you two are the same person... cool!!!!

Zonic2001
03-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Yes... LP and Zonic2001 is the same person too.... LOL

Zonic2001
03-07-2013, 02:41 PM
By the way guys... SP contacted me back... great customer service!!!!! I recommend them!

Add your comment to this topic!