Page updated on 11-21-2017

Where can I get flag decals????

Zonic2001
02-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm building a 1/24 scale Fujimi Porsche 911 GT3R and the real car in the GranAm Series that I'm copying uses a United States flag on their roof. I need a suggestion of decal vendors in the USA that sell (+/-) 1-1/2 inch american flags. A sheet with different sizes will be even better. Thanks in anticipation of your response!

rallymaster
02-25-2013, 05:26 PM
Colorado decals sells generic flags decals, there is a seller on ebay who has the colorado range for a very reasonable price.
Don't know if he always has all references but you may try your chance contacting him.
http://myworld.ebay.fr/rebelalpha

Zonic2001
02-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Colorado decals sells generic flags decals, there is a seller on ebay who has the colorado range for a very reasonable price.
Don't know if he always has all references but you may try your chance contacting him.
http://myworld.ebay.fr/rebelalpha

thanks but they don't have the right size flag. too small.

rallymaster
02-26-2013, 12:10 PM
thanks but they don't have the right size flag. too small.

Mmm I thought you would find it...
Is the roof white ? Do you have a good picture of it ?
I could print you the decal. PM me if that can be the solution, I may be able to help you.

Zonic2001
02-26-2013, 12:54 PM
I just order one from a web site. It is a USA vendor so I should have it within the next 5 days. If it doesn't work, I'll contact you again to see if you can print me one. To answer your question... Yes, the roof as well as the entire car body is white color. Thanks a lot for the offer!!!!

rallymaster
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
I just order one from a web site. It is a USA vendor so I should have it within the next 5 days. If it doesn't work, I'll contact you again to see if you can print me one. To answer your question... Yes, the roof as well as the entire car body is white color. Thanks a lot for the offer!!!!

You're welcome, if roof is white it's quite simple for me to print decals so let me know if needed.
happy building ! ,)

Add your comment to this topic!