Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help with wheels

jazziesdad
02-14-2013, 06:14 AM
98 F150 4.6, I am looking at some 20's for my truck, not sure if they will fit, they are unilug and he says they will not fit big ford 5 bolt, so will they fit?

oldblu65
02-22-2013, 11:11 AM
98 F150 4.6, I am looking at some 20's for my truck, not sure if they will fit, they are unilug and he says they will not fit big ford 5 bolt, so will they fit?
If " he " says they won't fit , I would tend to believe him ! That is if " he " is the seller ? If " he " is trying to sell the 20's , why would " he " discourage a potential buyer ?

jazziesdad
02-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Well the question I was asking is does my truck have the big bolt pattern?

oldblu65
02-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Well the question I was asking is does my truck have the big bolt pattern?
First of all , I want to apologize ! When I went back and read the reply I gave you , it sounded a little rude and that was not my intention . Do you have any info on the 20 " wheels such as manufacturers name , wheel style , etc. ? If so , try to find the manufacturer's website and perhaps they will have a fitment chart showing suitable applications . Or try to find a local dealer of that particular brand and style of wheel and see if they can give you pertinent information . I'm sending you a PM with info that may help ? Good luck !

Add your comment to this topic!