Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 s10 blazer won't start

68corvette89
02-08-2013, 11:37 AM
I own a 94 s10 blazer that at first would have trouble starting, but I would jump start it and it would be fine but after a time it would take longer and longer to jump start it, then it wouldn't start at all, ill put ether in it and it'll attempt to start but won't, the battery guage says its dead and ill put a 200 amp starter to it and twas the he battery guage would read fully charged and it still won't start, I went to a mechanic friend and he said it was the spider injector but I just had that replaced in may 2012 I can't figure out what's wrong any ideas.

tempfixit
02-08-2013, 12:51 PM
I own a 94 s10 blazer that at first would have trouble starting, but I would jump start it and it would be fine but after a time it would take longer and longer to jump start it, then it wouldn't start at all, ill put ether in it and it'll attempt to start but won't, the battery guage says its dead and ill put a 200 amp starter to it and twas the he battery guage would read fully charged and it still won't start, I went to a mechanic friend and he said it was the spider injector but I just had that replaced in may 2012 I can't figure out what's wrong any ideas.

If you used either and it does not run you have a spark issue. Have you checked for spark???

exalteduser
06-07-2013, 05:24 PM
is it a matter of it wont crank over at all or slowly? or just endlesly turns over with no start

autojoe
06-07-2013, 05:56 PM
the only way to test cpi is fuel pressure and also bleed down.either is bad to use....best to use propane or carb spray.less volitale.Good spark?also like exalteduser stated....does engine crank normally?

Add your comment to this topic!