Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tokoroa NZ Drags

Velocity
11-09-2001, 11:45 PM
Is anybody going to the Streetrodders Drags Meet in Tokoroa on the 2nd December 2001?

SlowGts-t
11-10-2001, 01:37 AM
I live in Tokoroa (well.. 5 days a week anyways)> Should be at the drags that weekend. Give me a call closer to the date. 021-1142514

Velocity
11-10-2001, 01:57 AM
SlowGtst-t, thanks for the reply. Have you dragged there before? I had a White R32 last time, I was there about two years ago. Hoping to get my mate to bring his Sylvia s15 along, should be fun seeing how the R34 goes again a s15 (both factory standard):rolleyes:

Always found the Tokoroa Drags fun, although times are a little slower than Meremere:)

primera man
11-10-2001, 04:49 AM
Welcome along guys.

Good to see more Kiwis here !!!
You guys race a fair bit ??

They should never have closed Thunderpark. :mad: :mad:

ColdFire2010
11-10-2001, 05:36 AM
Tokoroa drag? I may go to it since I am not too far away from Tokoroa... I will see if I am occupied in those dates, if not, I will think about going to it.

SlowGts-t
11-10-2001, 12:57 PM
Yeah I have, but I did terriblyh the last time I was there. Damned slow hehehe hence my name. :)

Quite a good day.. er.. but V8's rule at those meets though as some of them are pulling 9's!

Come along and if anyone wants to they can crash at my place that night or the night b4

Hytech
11-11-2001, 03:48 PM
I may come down again and have a go. If I do I'll try and get a few mates to race as well (we can't have all those V8's dominating again).

Tom.

kai
11-12-2001, 12:56 AM
I might head down but I'll prob be running in 2wd again :)

Brenhan
11-12-2001, 02:04 AM
Silvia club drags are the same day at Meremere , I will be there I guess , I must come to the Tokoroa ones soon though.
Brenhan.

oldskool monaro
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Is anybody going to the Streetrodders Drags Meet in Tokoroa on the 2nd December 2001?
yip i live in tok and go every year ,a mates coming frome aucks on sat so will be having a few beers no doubt lol .
its a good day down here ,weathers been hot az and is looking good for sunday, price is 10 bucks a head ,if you bring piss make sure its in cans lol

THOR_NZ
11-08-2011, 11:39 AM
On Saturday the 3rd of December Tokoroa is the place to be for their A& P Show, where there will be a Christmas Parade plus displays including Cars and Bikes which will be Drag racing at "Tokoroa Thunder" on Sunday the 4th of December which will be an awesome day - held on Tokoroa airfield....Don't Miss it!!

Note - The Tokoroa Thunder Drags on December 4th will attract a number of new entries including possible group 1 vehicles as this is the first NZDRA event for the season in the North Island and there are a lot of racers who are keen to run at this event. Should be bigger and better than before and the team from Tokoroa Street Rodders are doing some Track preparation with rubbering and VHT so it should be a fast track.

All in all it should be a fantastic weekend!!

See you there
Black Thunder Racing NZ

Add your comment to this topic!