1999 Regal GS Front Lower Control Arm

09-12-2012, 02:33 PM
I was told that one of my FLCA's is in need of replacing. (worn bushings) I wasn't told what side was bad. What is the easiest way to determine what side it is? Will it be obvious just looking at the bushings, or does it require some other check?

09-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Should be pretty obvious. Either completely worn out/cracked or rotted.

Add your comment to this topic!