Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bluetooth's Do you use them?

ChipperJones
09-06-2012, 04:19 PM
So my son decided to give me his over used iPhone. Took me a week or two to figure out how exactly it all works, but its pretty great. I gave up my old samsung flipper phone for it, but the headset i use while on the road does not work. In my search for a new headset my son mentioned bluetooth....so im here asking. Ive seen a few of you out there with these things in your ears...are they worth it? Do they work good? easy to use? I noticed they have speaker phones as well, i have been eyeing this Motorola T225 speakerphone (http://www.wirelessground.com/motorola-t225-bluetooth-speakerphone.html), just wanted some advice before i bought something i know nearly nothing about!

00accord44
09-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Ive never used Bluetooth since I rarely use my phone as a phone, but Ive only ever heard 2 complaints about them

1) the battery life on some is irritatingly short
2) some people think youre talking to yourself while you use it

Whatever you decide, please please PLEASE do not be one of those people that wears the dam earpiece 24/7. I cant tell you how many times I've seen people with the glowing blue light in their ear at churches, in class, or at work. One kid wore his Bluetooth to walk the stage at my college graduation.... :disappoin

Add your comment to this topic!