Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

CM 360 Spider PE set for 360 Modena...

Archetype123
08-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Hey Guys,

You're always a huge help to me, so I thought to ask here for some advice.

I just bought the Crazy Modeler set EP0046 which I didn't realize when I bought it, it was for the 360 Spider version.

Since the 360 Modena is essentially the same car just with a roof, this photoetch set should work fine with the Modena version, right? Or should I act fast and cancel my order if there are a ton of differences?

Thanks for the help, guys. I don't know if there are any differences between these two and you guys seem to know everything about this stuff.:iceslolan

Cheers,

Vince

rallymaster
08-19-2012, 08:43 AM
I think it depends on which part do you need the most in your PE set, most of the parts are comon, but if you intend to build rear engine hood with PE parts you will inevitably lack these parts as they are different in two versions of the car.
that said I think it's always better to have the precise reference for the car targetted.

Archetype123
08-19-2012, 09:05 AM
I think it depends on which part do you need the most in your PE set, most of the parts are comon, but if you intend to build rear engine hood with PE parts you will inevitably lack these parts as they are different in two versions of the car.
that said I think it's always better to have the precise reference for the car targetted.

Yep, I'm an idiot for that... I thought the kit for the Modena was a supplement kit for the Spider. I didn't even realize it until you mentioned building up the engine hood.

I've sent them an e-mail hoping I can get it changed.

Thanks a lot for knocking some sense into me!!

rallymaster
08-19-2012, 09:28 AM
You're welcome ;)
Didn't expect my advice to be such a shock but I'm happy it helps !! :lol: :lol:

Add your comment to this topic!