2006 kia sorento won't start.

chowika
08-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Hi everyone, hope you can help me. I am new here and need all the help I can get. My 2006 automatic Kia Sorento one day just wouldn't turn off, got home and turned key and key came out and car was still running. I got on internet and read that I could turn it off by removing the main relay. I removed a few before I got the right one. A friend of mine stated it was the ignition switch. I got a new one installed and now it won't start. It won't even crank...Any ideas, Please help!!! thanks...

rhandwor
09-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone, hope you can help me. I am new here and need all the help I can get. My 2006 automatic Kia Sorento one day just wouldn't turn off, got home and turned key and key came out and car was still running. I got on internet and read that I could turn it off by removing the main relay. I removed a few before I got the right one. A friend of mine stated it was the ignition switch. I got a new one installed and now it won't start. It won't even crank...Any ideas, Please help!!! thanks...
I would check for a blown fuse a 30amp and a 10 amp also a 10amp for the main relay.

Add your comment to this topic!