Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Breaking Bad

00accord44
07-30-2012, 08:52 AM
So I'm a full 4 seasons late to the party, but a friend of mine told me that Breaking Bad is the best show he's seen since The Wire (my favorite all time). I caught up on Netflix over the last week or so, currently half way through Season 4 (Jesse just saved the Chicken Man and Mike in Mexico) It took until the middle sof S3 for me to realize, but this show is certified awesomeness. Not as consistent as The Wire, but definitely a great series.

I know Season 5 just started on AMC so I am pushing hard to finish the fourth season before episode 3 of Season 5 airs Wednesday. Is anybody else watching this series? So hard to find good shows among all the "reality" crap out there.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!

MagicRat
08-07-2012, 10:20 PM
I watched the first season and liked it a lot.

A friend of mine who is technically well - qualified in film production says the same thing, its an excellent series, and very well-produced on many levels - well written, well directed and produced, well edited etc.

00accord44
08-08-2012, 06:36 AM
If you have Netflix I strongly suggest you check out seasons 2-4.... That is unless you need to carry on an adult life and can't be glued to your couch.

Add your comment to this topic!