Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I need a new car

steviek
07-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi guys,

I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while I guess I've just been busy. I still check every now and then but haven't seen much action on the boards lately.

Anyways, as most of you know I'm working now and I do a lot of driving to Court (pretty much a couple times a week). And well, I took that AC out of my talon a long time ago. It's not a good mix in the summer with my suit on. And well I hate to say it but my car isn't really appropriate for me going to court definitely not for my clients to see me in and DEF not to be taking the partners which I often have to drive places.

So I'm in the market for a new more classy upscale ride for my professional purposes.

I've been thinking Audi A4 AWD or Lexus IS AWD 250 and some other things like that. What are your guys thoughts?

Let me know

Steve

Blackcrow64
07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Lexus IS is a nice ride man... Have you considered a newer Cadillac CTS? The prices on a used one isn't too bad at all now. Or the new XTS which is also a very nice ride.

steviek
07-22-2012, 09:11 PM
I don't think cadillac's are reliable enough. They cost so much for repairs although I think they are really nice cars I don't think I'm sure I want to go that way.

david-b
07-23-2012, 02:25 PM
The 250s are slow. They have no pickup and a ton of powerloss to the wheels. My buddy has a IS300 and that's a great car. The 350 is even more luxurious and nicer. Not a big Audi fan personally.

SilvrEclipse
07-23-2012, 02:38 PM
How about an audi s4. I really like the new lexus IS cars tho, if its just a dd who cares if its not super fast. You arent planning on selling the talon are you.

steviek
07-23-2012, 09:25 PM
I will not be trading in the Talon if you're asking. I will keep it around for the time being but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep indefinitely. For sure another 6 months.

As for the S4 I like them alot, I will keep that in mind but they are a bit pricier. It doesn't need to have terrifying power but I would not be against it. BUt I need a reliable and luxurious car.

Add your comment to this topic!