Page updated on 11-18-2017

Japanese model kits spare parts

edwing666
07-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello friends,

I contacted with Hobby Search and Hobby Link Japan, and now they do not have a spare parts service.
There was a shop called Rainbow Ten, where it was possible to buy spare parts, but they have closed.
I need a new body for the Hasegawa's Mini Cooper S Countryman. I have sent a message, but they have not yet been answered. Perhaps the contact form on the web there Hasegawa, have not received.

Besides the contact form, there is some e-mail to contact Hasegawa?

Where I can buy another body for that model?

Thanks,

Edwing

eyckles
07-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi,

Try to contact hasegawa distributor in the US. I needed some parts for the Hasegawa Lotus 79 and they helped me out with no charge. I hope this helps. Here you have the link: productsupport@hobbico.com

Best regards,
Lesley

hirofkd
07-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Have you tried Hasegawa distributor in Spain?
http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/e-w/DST.htm

BVC500
07-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Recently, HLJ told me they will order parts that are defective from the manufacturer, but still do not have a full parts service.

edwing666
07-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Thank you very much everyone for the answers. I have sent a message to the dealer Hasegawa in Spain, and I managed to send another message directly to Hasegawa. This time it was through a contact form, but I found an email address. Let's see if I have any luck and give me an answer.

Cheers,

Edwing:wink:

Add your comment to this topic!