Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

G35 Coupe and bike racks?

cSc
06-04-2003, 01:22 PM
Has anyone looked into transporting bikes with their G35 Coupe?

I have a BMW330Ci right now and will be picking up a new G35C this week. I used to be able to hold my entire bike in the trunk, but the G35C has a much smaller trunk.

Looking at the roofline, it doesn't seem like it can support a standard Yakima/Thule bikerack. I have the spoiler on the back, so that also might impact the trunk mounted racks.

Anyone have any input on this?

--Chris

Noumis
04-02-2004, 10:09 AM

I have a BMW330Ci right now and will be picking up a new G35C this week. I used to be able to hold my entire bike in the trunk, but the G35C has a much smaller trunk.

Looking at the roofline, it doesn't seem like it can support a standard Yakima/Thule bikerack. I have the spoiler on the back, so that also might impact the trunk mounted racks.

--Chris
I search the same thing in Montreal??????

metasystem
04-03-2004, 06:47 PM
I think if you fold the rear seats flat it should fit there, using the passthrough to the trunk to put one of the wheels through. Good luck!

litijus
02-21-2005, 04:32 PM

--Chris

There is no problem carrying one bike, if you fold the rear seat forward and remove the wheels on your bike, you can place the bike frame in through the trunk and place the two wheels on top of the frame, after covering with a suitable blanket to protect the frame's finish.

--Jim

Add your comment to this topic!