Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where to get the Winshield Washer Hose/Tubing

Ed_Strong
07-16-2012, 07:34 PM
I just need the section that runs from the Windshield Cowl to the sprayers for a 2000 Windstar.

I've already looked in RockAuto and Ebay and all I found was for Taurus and Sables which I thought would be a direct fit since the platform is the same, but dont look quite the same!

Dealer wants too much money for what the part really is (2½ - 3 feet of plastic tubing)!

northern piper
07-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Ed in the past I"ve just gone to my local hardware store and bought the length of tubing from the plumbing section. If there are any 90* bends you can get a rigid elbow to avoid having the tubing kink. Cheaper, way better.. windshield washer fluid doesn't care what it comes out of...

Windstartled
07-17-2012, 07:44 AM
I just need the section that runs from the Windshield Cowl to the sprayers for a 2000 Windstar.

I've already looked in RockAuto and Ebay and all I found was for Taurus and Sables which I thought would be a direct fit since the platform is the same, but dont look quite the same!

Dealer wants too much money for what the part really is (2½ - 3 feet of plastic tubing)!

Try your local junkyard, it's easier if you leave the sprayers attached to the tubing, comes in one piece. Sprayers are push fit. Got 2 sets for $2 apiece at the yard.

Add your comment to this topic!