Page updated on 11-20-2017

Decal Help

griffin-gt40
07-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Im looking for someone that can make some fairly simple custom decals for me. I have images of what I need made. Decals are pretty basic, black and red writing and some black stripes for one project and some white stripes for a second. I dont have the resources to make these myself but if anyone can make them, or knows a vendor that can for a resonable price please PM the details, or post a link up here.

Thanks

David

JesusM
07-16-2012, 04:04 AM
Hi,
you can contacy to Sergio at decallab2011@gmail.com. He is a spanish guy that can create your decals ad-hoc. I have been working with him in 3 different projects and there were no problems at all.
Hope this helps

Regards
Jesus

griffin-gt40
08-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Jesus,

thanks for the info, but the guy never did get back to me. So I am still looking for someone that can do custom decals. Nothing too complicated so if you can help out please PM me.

Thanks

JesusM
08-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Oh..i don't know about him since two months ago and he could be on holidays. I will try to contact him.
Regards

miguel s
08-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Jesus,

thanks for the info, but the guy never did get back to me. So I am still looking for someone that can do custom decals. Nothing too complicated so if you can help out please PM me.

Thanks
hi!
write to my mail and tell me what exactly need. Probably i can help you.

Add your comment to this topic!