Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.


Somebody knows..


a007apl
11-09-2001, 03:28 PM
.how many prototypes of Canto have?

DVSNCYNIKL
11-09-2001, 03:45 PM
I've seen at least 3 different types.;)

a007apl
11-09-2001, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL
I've seen at least 3 different types.;)


Looking at in my archives , I found five models:
1º Red ( With black bands )
2º Red ( With different black bands )
3º Silver
4º Green moss ( Full of white points )
5º Golden mixed with wine soon( a different color )
6º !?!?!?:confused:

Enjoy the photos on::D
http://community.webshots.com/user/a007apl

Jay!
11-09-2001, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by a007apl
Enjoy the photos on::D
http://community.webshots.com/user/a007apl Nice archive!!! :D Good job!!! :D

a007apl
11-09-2001, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by jay@af
Nice archive!!! :D Good job!!! :D


:D Tank's:D

Psman32@af
11-10-2001, 01:19 AM
yeah i love the archieve a007apl. it looks great. ill be visint quite often im sure.

YogsVR4
11-10-2001, 01:28 AM
That is pretty sweet. Must have taken you quite some time to get all those loaded up. It'll take awhile to just pan through and see all thats there.

a007apl
11-10-2001, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Psman32@af
yeah i love the archieve a007apl. it looks great. ill be visint quite often im sure.

Tank's:sun:

a007apl
11-10-2001, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by YogsVR4
That is pretty sweet. Must have taken you quite some time to get all those loaded up. It'll take awhile to just pan through and see all thats there.
Its opinion is valid

S Brake
11-10-2001, 03:17 PM
Was the Canto supposed to be a replacement for the diablo? cause i like it a lot better than the Murcielago...

a007apl
11-10-2001, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by snowboarder927
Was the Canto supposed to be a replacement for the diablo? cause i like it a lot better than the Murcielago...
If you to perceive well, Canto is a stoned Diablo (Would be Diablo 2002 with another one name).The Murciélago its one, beyond internal space and comfort(It had claims of the Diablo in this direction):rolleyes: ...

dill_roy
12-01-2001, 10:30 PM
the Murcielago is the current car lamborghini plans on releasing. the canto will come a little later. i'm certainly looking foward to that car more than the Murcielago. of course, it's possible that they butchered that design too under the new ownership.:bloated: :(

blatch
12-02-2001, 12:34 AM
this car is so orgasmic

a007apl
12-09-2001, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by dill_roy
the Murcielago is the current car lamborghini plans on releasing. the canto will come a little later. i'm certainly looking foward to that car more than the Murcielago. of course, it's possible that they butchered that design too under the new ownership.:bloated: :(
A thing that I don't understand!:help:
Why Lamborghini doesn't manufacture two models at the same time?:huh:
It imagines to enter in a store and to choose: Canto or Murciélago!?!:shocked:
I already had cited this before, but I go to cite again::what:
I placed in my photo site some pics of separate Lamborghini's models, and the folder that has the Murciélago earns with much advantage in numbers of visitors of whon Canto or another model.
I imagine that this also has occurred in the plant ,the design of Canto:argue: loses for Murciélago.

Jay!
12-09-2001, 12:11 AM
Good question.

What is the production capacity of the Lamborghini plant?

a007apl
12-09-2001, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by jay@af
Good question.

What is the production capacity of the Lamborghini plant?
I don't make idea, now that still Audi bought the Lamborghini.:silly:

a007apl
12-10-2001, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by jay@af
Good question.

What is the production capacity of the Lamborghini plant?
I:hehe: find a thing in this funny forum:The Moderator(Lambocars).
I don't remember an aid of it in our DOUBTS:help: +:confused: =:angryfire

a007apl
12-16-2001, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL
I've seen at least 3 different types.;)

Huhhmm,I don't Know,but in
http://neptune.spaceports.com/~kmv2/cars/canto.html

a007apl
12-16-2001, 09:31 PM
My Gallery:
http://community.webshots.com/album/27185793rUKlsoFRPf

a007apl
12-17-2001, 01:09 AM
http://www.conceptcarz.com/carChosen.asp?car_id=568

a007apl
12-17-2001, 07:31 AM
http://www.mynet.com/otomobil/042001/haftaninoto4.asp

a007apl
12-17-2001, 06:05 PM
http://www.alteredrealms.com/hotcars/l_canto.html

lambocars
12-18-2001, 03:46 AM
The production capacity of the Lamborghini factory is 350 to 400 units of the Murcielago at this time.

Note that there is not such thing as a Canto or Torello anymore, these have been prototypes used during the development of the Murcielago and have been retired at the factory right now.
An interesting rumour is in fact that one of the five Canto prototypes was acquired by a Japanese fan.

In late September one of the Canto prototypes has been seen at the factory by a visitor, this photo will be online on my site soon.

Kind regards

a007apl
12-18-2001, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by lambocars
The production capacity of the Lamborghini factory is 350 to 400 units of the Murcielago at this time.

Note that there is not such thing as a Canto or Torello anymore, these have been prototypes used during the development of the Murcielago and have been retired at the factory right now.
An interesting rumour is in fact that one of the five Canto prototypes was acquired by a Japanese fan.

In late September one of the Canto prototypes has been seen at the factory by a visitor, this photo will be online on my site soon.

Kind regards
Thank's for the clarification
Another question:
In its site the cited black model doesn't consist above, with this which are and the colors of these therefore in my archives I already added six!

lambocars
12-18-2001, 07:29 AM
You'll have to be more patient,

I've got several images waiting to be added to my Lamborghini gallery on the Lambocars website, both from several Canto prototypes and from hybrid models, half Canto design/half Murcielago design, also an early Murcielago prototype with completely different rear design will be added soon.

By the way, only five Canto bodies were ever made, the factory had several repainted over time, the latest tests for the Murcielago were actually done using the new chassis but with Canto bodypanels to cover the actual new lines.

In a few days everything should go online ...

Kind regards

Mark

a007apl
12-18-2001, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by lambocars
You'll have to be more patient,

I've got several images waiting to be added to my Lamborghini gallery on the Lambocars website, both from several Canto prototypes and from hybrid models, half Canto design/half Murcielago design, also an early Murcielago prototype with completely different rear design will be added soon.

By the way, only five Canto bodies were ever made, the factory had several repainted over time, the latest tests for the Murcielago were actually done using the new chassis but with Canto bodypanels to cover the actual new lines.

In a few days everything should go online ...

Kind regards

Mark
Patient:o I have
thank's;)

a007apl
12-18-2001, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by lambocars
The production capacity of the Lamborghini factory is 350 to 400 units of the Murcielago at this time.

Note that there is not such thing as a Canto or Torello anymore, these have been prototypes used during the development of the Murcielago and have been retired at the factory right now.
An interesting rumour is in fact that one of the five Canto prototypes was acquired by a Japanese fan.

In late September one of the Canto prototypes has been seen at the factory by a visitor, this photo will be online on my site soon.

Kind regards
"The Murcielago, Lamborghini's replacement for the Diablo,below,debuts as a coupe only for now.A Murcielago Roadster version planned later.Production will be 400 units a year."
http://www.autonewseurope.com/2001frankfurt/lamborghini910.htm

a007apl
12-25-2001, 08:10 AM
http://www.nd4spd.de/nfs4/cars.php3?action=showcar&marke=lamborghini
I caught ones downloads of The Lamborghinis cars and I post alone Lamborghinis models in my game(SE 30 Jota , SV 2000 , Miura , Countach LP 500 , Espada , LP5000 S , LP 5000 QV , Canto and more:D .
In the game I driven the Best car of by power and in speed it is the SE 30 Jota:D ;The shit of download of the Canto is that perfect:eek: ;But inside the Canto on the board is of A Ferrari:angryfire !!!:cry: :biggrin2:

a007apl
12-27-2001, 06:50 PM
http://www.histomobile.com/histomob/present.asp?ID=22686452&lan=1

a007apl
01-03-2002, 09:50 PM
:cool:

a007apl
01-04-2002, 07:55 AM
:jump:

a007apl
01-04-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by a007apl
:jump:

a007apl
01-05-2002, 08:03 AM
http://www.ubbi.com/resultados.asp?Pagina=1&q=Lamborghini%20l147&lr=&num=10&origen=
Links

a007apl
01-05-2002, 08:15 AM
http://community.webshots.com/album/27185793rUKlsoFRPf

a007apl
01-05-2002, 09:31 AM
Where?

a007apl
01-05-2002, 01:23 PM
:cool:

a007apl
01-05-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by lambocars
The production capacity of the Lamborghini factory is 350 to 400 units of the Murcielago at this time.

Note that there is not such thing as a Canto or Torello anymore, these have been prototypes used during the development of the Murcielago and have been retired at the factory right now.
An interesting rumour is in fact that one of the five Canto prototypes was acquired by a Japanese fan.

In late September one of the Canto prototypes has been seen at the factory by a visitor, this photo will be online on my site soon.

Kind regards
I find that the model of the japanese fan that if it relates is this.

a007apl
01-05-2002, 03:20 PM
"The latest incarnation of the Lamborghini Diablo GT was seen up and running at a high-speed test track in Italy. The Diablo is being readied for a limited production run starting this fall; only 80 units of the super-sports car will be produced. To help set it apart from the standard Diablo, the new GT version features a special lightweight and more aerodynamic body made entirely from carbon fiber and aluminum. The rear airfoil, the rear underbody air extractor and the front airdam remain uncolored, allowing the carbon-fiber structure to show through. Powered by a 6.0-liter V12 engine with 575 bhp on tap, the GT has a reworked suspension with increased front track (covered by wider fenders) and uprated brakes. A speed and throttle sensitive active exhaust system (similar to the Ferrari 350) will guarantee an intriguing sound, yet fulfill noise regulations at the same time, making the racing-capable GT fully road legal.

Lamborghini engineers were also testing the new Canto, which ran completely undisguised for the first time. Besides numerous smaller details, the two cars also share the carbon-fiber/aluminum body technology and the 6.0-liter V12 engine; however, the Canto's V12 will be massaged to produce 600 bhp. The fact that Lamborghini keeps testing the Canto confirms project L147 has not been altogether scrapped. Instead, it will receive a mild restyling: The rear reportedly will change the most, especially the large circular air intakes. The Lamborghini Canto should eventually be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2000."

a007apl
01-05-2002, 05:53 PM
http://ong_sook_mun.tripod.com/canto.html

a007apl
01-06-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by a007apl

I find that the model of the japanese fan that if it relates is this.
Or This

a007apl
01-06-2002, 11:16 PM
"The Canto has been spied around the tracks in Italy. The president of Lamborghini has been quoted saying the car will be a lot more powerful and expensive than the Diablo. Rumor has it that the prototype will be unveiled in the Frankfurt Auto Show this September. This is very top secret and pics as well as stats are scarce very little has been told and security is at its highest yet with a car expected to be as explosive in power as the Canto you really can't blame them any more information if found will be immediately posted forward to this web site so keep waiting its coming soon. NOTHING IS CERTAIN YET.

Three Canto models are planned (not necessarily the final name). The Canto - Base Model 600hp - 6.0 Litre V12, six speed, four-valves/cylinder. The Canto - GT1 Targets LeMans - in testing - not much else is known about it. The Canto - GTR 725hp - Also known in house as the 666, for 6.0 Litre, 60 Valves and 6 speed. It may have variable valve intake technology. Target production weight for this one is said to be around 2200lbs. Insiders say this is believed to be Lamborghini's answer to the F1, F50 and Porsche's GT1.

All Canto models are planned to have the semi-automatic six spead shifter by Valeo, although not in paddle form, as in the Ferrari F-355, but in steering based buttons as in the Porsches. The Canto is planned to be produced alongside the Diablo and not as a replacement for it. It is supposed to be one of four Lambo models in the late 1990's, early 2000's. The other two being a replacement for the Jalpa and a new Espada like model to compete with Ferraris 456. Original plans were to debut the car at the Geneve show in March, but financial uncertainties from the parent Indonesian company and failure to meet the 2200lbs. weight target on the GTR version have supposedly prevented the introduction. A Frankfurt introduction is more likely. "

a007apl
01-14-2002, 07:35 AM
http://community.webshots.com/album/27185793rUKlsoFRPf
:D

a007apl
01-18-2002, 11:25 PM
"The Lamborghini Canto should almost be ready now and it seems as if it is going to be presented already this year.

Here is a picture of how it is going to look.

This car the Diablos bigbrother has until now been called the L147 but the name Canto has now been confirmed by the factory and is going to be the production name.

Along with the name the poweroutput has also been confirmed and will be 600 hp. Though this engine has produced as much as 640 hp. the power-output has been reduced to 600 hp. this way the factory can maintain the same maintaince schedule as they are using for the Diablo.

Though I have been against the design of the Canto since I first saw it I have to admit that it looks quite nice as it is at this picture and the changes in the Canto design has been worth waiting for.

I have some data for the Canto but they are not to be trusted 100 %."
__________________________
Lamborghini Canto data-board.

Engine: V12, 6,0 litres, 60 valves, 600 hp, sequential or manual 6 speed gearbox.

Performance: Topspeed 340 km/t, and 0-100 km/t. in 3,7 sec

Price: 250.000 US$

Measures: Width 2040 mm, height 1005 mm

Tires: Front 235/30ZR18 and rear 335/30ZR18.

a007apl
02-16-2002, 05:39 AM
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/543330cantospyshots_target_0105lambo.jpg

MetallicA
12-07-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by a007apl

A thing that I don't understand!:help:
Why Lamborghini doesn't manufacture two models at the same time? :huh:
It imagines to enter in a store and to choose: Canto or Murciélago!?!:shocked:
I already had cited this before, but I go to cite again::what:
I placed in my photo site some pics of separate Lamborghini's models, and the folder that has the Murciélago earns with much advantage in numbers of visitors of whon Canto or another model.
I imagine that this also has occurred in the plant ,the design of Canto:argue: loses for Murciélago.
:rolleyes: I preview this(use the force),no totaly correct but....I Hunt

jsb88
12-07-2002, 10:41 AM
I can just see some little snotty nosed child sticking rubbish in the air intakes. :)

Add your comment to this topic!