Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Illustrator Tutorials?

RuneArt
06-03-2003, 07:36 PM
So, someone mentioned I should do up some tutorials. So I prolly will, just wondering if I'll have to start off from Illustrator basics, or go right into doing a car?

In Harmony
David

asaenz
06-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Hi David, welcome to our forum, glad your here.

I would post a description about the tools or perhaps provide a link to a site that covers the basics, then get into the cars. I am particularly interested in how to trace a car and create the line drawing as a template. Can't wait to see some tuts focused on Ill.

Just my thought.

al

yellowdoor
06-03-2003, 09:43 PM
Hang in there RuneArt. I'm disecting one of my cars now into a step-by-step tutorial for you guys.

most of the illustrator tutorials on the net are not suitable for our car artists and quite frankly are pretty hard to follow sometimes.

RuneArt
06-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Good idea yellow, lol. I don't have the patience to disect one of my cars. And me doing a tutorial would be kinda hard....I know I'd leave out stuff, lol...

ridin_on_rails
06-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by RuneArt
And me doing a tutorial would be kinda hard....I know I'd leave out stuff, lol...

That's excatly how I feel too. I can draw in illustrator all day, but to do an on-line tutoral, forget it...more power to ya yellowdoor.

Add your comment to this topic!