Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Autopia.org, BEWARE, BAD INFORMATION

Gojirr
05-22-2012, 06:49 AM
Years ago Autopia was the staple of information on the web.
Today it is more of a joke.
A forum full of choir boys singing the same chorus.
The saying is they "ban a member a day to keep the truth away".
I look to online forums for information, expecially about new products. A few years back Autopia actually posted a warning about a product.
Telling members not to use it and berated the site and the site manager.
I really felt this was in extreme poor taste and I wondered " what could possibly make a once respected site focus so much energy on one product?
Was it that bad?
I was confused but at the time I trusted their advice.
Next members begin to talk about another product by the same company and posted pictures of results, there was genuine interest by some members while other members continued to make senseless negative statemants.
I eventually tried the product and was shocked by how good it performed. I was sorry I waited so long. I showed it to friends and we all agreed the product was excellent. So why did Autopia put up a warning about a product that everyone that tried it loved it.
Because the product was just that good, They did not want anyone to even know it existed, nothing they were selling could compare with the results I got on my car.
I showed my friends the posting by Autopia and we all agree you cannot trust Autopia.
They are more interested than selling their sponsers products than passing on truthful information about new products.
Members who don't agree are verbally attacked and banned.
immature management. Outdated advice. Sad Site. Use at your own risk.

Add your comment to this topic!