Page updated on 11-22-2017

Anyone purchased from Biante Model Cars?

lemansnut
05-07-2012, 09:29 PM
I placed and order about a week and a half ago. Not really concerned that the item hasn't arrived just yet, just that I haven't gotten any response to emails asking about status or tracking information. Somebody ease my troubled mind please!

Thanks,
Mike

Marianitem
05-10-2012, 08:12 PM
No experience with them yet, but interested to know about.
May I ask the same about WWW. JCDSHOP.COM ? They have a weird policy: "you can order from us, but if we dont have it in stock you are screwed".

lemansnut
05-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Did finally get a response to my email. Item was shipped same day, but still waiting for the postal service to deliver. They said 2 - 3 weeks so should be any day now.
Mike

malscar
05-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi Mike

I buy here in Australia from them quite often and have had no problems. Sometimes I am receiving models within a couple of days. They are a trusted company and if you do have problems, willing to help.

regards

Mal

lemansnut
05-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Picked up my package at the post office this morning. Packaged very well, everything arrived in perfect shape. (It was the Redline Ferrari 330 TRI, gave up on finding a Q-Model kit for anything close to a reasonable price.) Only a few more holes to fill in my Le Mans winner collection!

Mike

F1Tommy
05-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Picked up my package at the post office this morning. Packaged very well, everything arrived in perfect shape. (It was the Redline Ferrari 330 TRI, gave up on finding a Q-Model kit for anything close to a reasonable price.) Only a few more holes to fill in my Le Mans winner collection!

Mike

Mike, you finally broke down like I did. This Redline model body looks almost like a copy of the old Q-model. I think it's slighty to narrow on the sides but still looks good. The paint looks almost perfect on mine.

Tom Tanner/Scale Designs/Ferrari Expo 2013-Chicago March 2013

Add your comment to this topic!