Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tamiya 1/12 Enzo Ferrari..... Whats in the box... First Look

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

The Yes Man
05-27-2012, 09:03 AM
YES!!!!
If you buy it from HLJ, pay a bit extra for the Fedex special delivery - apparently hardly ever touched by import duty.
I opted for standard post - cheapest - Customs hammered me £60!!!! (I'm in the UK - Ipswich)
Still worked out around £80 cheaper than anywhere in the UK though.

Roy.

DOH! Too late :(

Thanks for the advice anyway!

guiwee
05-27-2012, 03:44 PM
I went to my lhs and brought mine for $305..after he ordered it just for me!!!
Of course my purchase of the lola and lotus 72 both in 1/12 might have had
something to do with that!!!!!
So if you live in michigan maybe you can get one hes got 2 left!!!

Archetype123
05-27-2012, 03:54 PM
I went to my lhs and brought mine for $305..after he ordered it just for me!!!
Of course my purchase of the lola and lotus 72 both in 1/12 might have had
something to do with that!!!!!
So if you live in michigan maybe you can get one hes got 2 left!!!

What part of Michigan? Just curious. I'm a few hours out from Windsor/Detroit, and at that price, it might be worth a day trip. :p

guiwee
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
What part of Michigan? Just curious. I'm a few hours out from Windsor/Detroit, and at that price, it might be worth a day trip. :p
Great Lakes Hobby Shop in Sterling Heights Michigan.
I see your in Hamilton Ontario...think Ive passed through there on my way to Niagara Falls!!!!
Were practically neighbors.....lol

Archetype123
05-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Great Lakes Hobby Shop in Sterling Heights Michigan.
I see your in Hamilton Ontario...think Ive passed through there on my way to Niagara Falls!!!!
Were practically neighbors.....lol

Haha! Yeah, if you were going to Niagara Falls, you probably took the QEW and passed right by me. :p

Thanks for the heads up. Good lord I NEED one of these. :rofl:

kitefighter
05-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Apologies if this question has been asked and replied to before, but what's the difference between this new and certainly very impressive kit and the build up version in 1/12 scale that Tamiya released a few years back?

I know that there's a world of difference in experience of building a model with your own hand and buying a model off the the shelf already built, but in terms of scale what is the difference?

Best wishes, H

roymattblack
05-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Same scale - different kit.
(Mostly...)
This one is a full-on 1/12 Tamiya plastic construction kit.
SERIOUSLY detailed, and VERY complex.
Not for the faint hearted.
Roy.

kitefighter
05-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Same scale - different kit.
(Mostly...)
This one is a full-on 1/12 Tamiya plastic construction kit.
SERIOUSLY detailed, and VERY complex.
Not for the faint hearted.
Roy.

Hello,

I don't doubt it. But do you have anything specific to be point to to illustrate what you mean?

roymattblack
05-28-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm not really sure what you mean.
Just look at the pictures etc at the beginning of this thread.
Around 900 parts in total, 35 page instruction book, 92 build stages.......
What more can I say.
Mine arrived about a month ago but I'm not starting it until after I've moved house. (soon)
I keep opening the HUGE box and staring at the bits.
I can only recommend buying one.
You WON'T be disappointed.
Roy.

Hemi Killer
05-28-2012, 03:00 PM
I know this is blasphemy, but I have never liked the Enzo, cosmetically. I won't be buying this kit, but I am jealous of everyone that gets one. However, if they release a similar kit for the 288 GTO, or something else I'll be all over it.

hope someone can post a build soon, Im excited to see what these things can look like.

kitefighter
05-28-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm not really sure what you mean.
Just look at the pictures etc at the beginning of this thread.
Around 900 parts in total, 35 page instruction book, 92 build stages.......
What more can I say.
Mine arrived about a month ago but I'm not starting it until after I've moved house. (soon)
I keep opening the HUGE box and staring at the bits.
I can only recommend buying one.
You WON'T be disappointed.
Roy.

I agree with you that it's an awesome kit. Sadly, I'm nowhere near skilled enough to to go near it and main reason I like this forum is to enjoy sharing your build up pictures.

The reason I asked is because according to one UK dealer,
"This is an assembly kit version of Item 23205 1/12 Enzo Ferrari Semi-Assembled Premium Model."

However,I think in the end, it doesn't matter whether the semi-assembled version Tamiya released earlier is the same kit unassembled here, perhaps upgraded or not. The point about model kits is to build them. And I'm sure once the real modellers out there start improving the standard parts, the results will simply be epic.

Like in the brilliant film "Heat" when one of the robbers is asked whether he should quit whilst ahead, his reply is, "To me, the action is the juice".

Good luck with yours! I envy you.

star21
05-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Apologies if this question has been asked and replied to before, but what's the difference between this new and certainly very impressive kit and the build up version in 1/12 scale that Tamiya released a few years back?

I know that there's a world of difference in experience of building a model with your own hand and buying a model off the the shelf already built, but in terms of scale what is the difference?

Best wishes, H

Other than the obvious difference that the new plastic kit needs complete assembly versus the semi-assembled version, it would seem the 1/12 semi-assembled version has a bit more die-cast metal pieces than it's new counterpart. Examples such as the engine, floor pan, etc. are now on a plastic injected tree instead of being made out of die-cast metal. The semi-assembled version also seems to be more interactive being that you can flip open the fuel filler lid or pop open the doors by way of built-in spring and oil dampers.

Despite all the differences and unique features of the semi-assembled version, it's the allure of being able to assemble the entire model by your own hands that draws people to buy the new plastic kit. This is no different than the finished version kits in 1/24 scale that Tamiya offers.

You can check out more at Tamiya's website:
http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/23205enzo/index.htm

lezdep
05-28-2012, 09:32 PM
I know this is blasphemy, but I have never liked the Enzo, cosmetically. I won't be buying this kit, but I am jealous of everyone that gets one.
I personally don't like the looks of the car much as well. However every Tamiya plastic kit I've built to date was great joy. And while I might not like 1:1
car that much, I bought new 1/12 plastic kit for the future joy of assembly and also because I love 1/12 scale. I hope there will be more 1/12 kits
from Tamiya in the future. Carrera GT is the one I'm dreaming about right now. New F1 car in 1/12 from Tamiya is an ultimate dream to come true.

roymattblack
05-29-2012, 02:36 AM
The semi-assembled version also seems to be more interactive being that you can flip open the fuel filler lid or pop open the doors by way of built-in spring and oil dampers.

You can check out more at Tamiya's website:
http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/23205enzo/index.htm

Actually, the new kit also has dampened doors, and a flip-open fuel filler.
It really is pretty amazing.
Roy.

viperofoz
05-29-2012, 06:03 AM
Roy.

Thats correct... and it even comes with a mini replica Ferrari key that is used as a tool to open the fuel cap.

MidMazar
05-29-2012, 07:47 AM
I wonder if someone has their diecast 1/12 to compare? If this one does good i'll bet we'll see the carrera and f50.

kitefighter
05-29-2012, 02:17 PM
I wonder if someone has their diecast 1/12 to compare? If this one does good i'll bet we'll see the carrera and f50.

Hello,

The Tamiya "semi-assembled" version isn't a diecast, as it is mostly made of injection moulded plastic - as it should be because it's a Tamiya and the real Enzo is made of carbon fibre.

On the other hand, Kyosho make a diecast Enzo in 1/12 scale.

I have seen both at close hand and whilst they are marvellous things, there are some areas (but not many) that a good modeller would improve upon (eg, the steering wheel on both) with this incredible kit.

It does seem to be sold out everywhere now though.

star21
05-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Roy.

Haha. I guess I must have missed that on my own kit's directions. :rofl::tongue:

Looks like the main differences then would be the select die-cast metal pieces replaced with injected plastic ones.

MerlinPro
06-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Has anyone begun to build and able to report progress?

guiwee
06-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Well Ive sorta started mine...just primed the engine block!!!
Maybe take a coupla pics!!

Hemi Killer
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Well Ive sorta started mine...just primed the engine block!!!
Maybe take a coupla pics!!

Do it!

Archetype123
06-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Has anyone begun to build and able to report progress?

No, mine's still on a store shelf somewhere. :crying:

viperofoz
06-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Well..... I've made a small start on Mine.

My order of CF decals and turned bolts and rivets arrived a couple of days ago so I've started drilling out the plastic bolt heads on the engine and transaxle so far.

I'm hoping to be able to spend a bit of time on this one over the weekend, I'll post some progress shots when that happens.

Here is a shot of my work bench as of tonight.

https://fbcdn_sphotos_e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/600988_3273184950072_1280857138_32368198_518838204 _n.jpg

Regards, Dan

MerlinPro
06-07-2012, 09:13 AM
My order of CF decals and turned bolts and rivets arrived a couple of days ago so I've started drilling out the plastic bolt heads on the engine and transaxle so far.

Sounds like you're on the way back up to the $600 zone...:eek7:

gtziaf
06-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Well..... I've made a small start on Mine.

I'm hoping to be able to spend a bit of time on this one over the weekend, I'll post some progress shots when that happens.

Here is a shot of my work bench as of tonight.

Regards, Dan

Please start it in a regular wip, and post the progress with more photos.
Also if you can, publish some photos with the aftermarket, which use.
Thanks for your time.
Regards
George

viperofoz
06-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Sounds like you're on the way back up to the $600 zone...:eek7:

nah.... not even close :lol:

T2M Carbon Fiber decals are only about $5.75 each and most of the bolt sets were even less... a pretty modest outlay to enhance the areas that can be seen on the finished model.

Now I just need to finish this kit BEFORE anyone (SMS?) comes out with a super detail set to tempt me.... Im too easily tempted by shiny metal objects..lol:rofl:

Regards, Dan

MerlinPro
06-07-2012, 12:22 PM
nah.... not even close :lol:

T2M Carbon Fiber decals are only about $5.75 each and most of the bolt sets were even less... a pretty modest outlay to enhance the areas that can be seen on the finished model.

Surprisingly inexpensive! Until somebody makes real carbon ceramic rotors or something...:evillol:

The Yes Man
06-11-2012, 04:20 PM
This kit looks great but I really dont understand the logic with the strange pink coloured seats :sly:

I can't wait to start it though, need to get a few others out the way first.

guiwee
06-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Am I the only one thats hesitant to strip the chrome off of those decent exhaust especially the crinkly foil look!!!! Actually doesnt look to bad imho...

star21
06-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Am I the only one thats hesitant to strip the chrome off of those decent exhaust especially the crinkly foil look!!!! Actually doesnt look to bad imho...

Maybe just a ting of weathering to them to dull the chrome down a bit? Just a thought.

viperofoz
06-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Well, here it is............... The first aftermarket add-ons for the 1/12 Enzo?

Thanks to a post on www.F1M.com (http://www.F1M.com)

Hobby Design's Enzo Brake set and apparently they will have another PE detail set next month.

http://www.f1m.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=21660

http://www.f1m.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=21662

Regards, Dan

viperofoz
06-15-2012, 09:47 AM

I agree that the chrome finish does look quite good and would be perfectly acceptable on an out of the box build.

I'll be stripping the chrome because I plan to remove the mold lines that are unavoidable on parts like individual exhaust pipes, I had also planned to weather it a little too.
Most of my reference pics show a dull finish with a bit of heat staining on all Enzo's once they leave the factory.
I might leave the plating on the muffler box though.

Here is a VERY minor update... still not enough for it's own thread yet.
Painted cam covers with a texture coat, followed by Tamiya white primer and TS49 Bright red.
Studio 27 Carbon Fibre decals on centre covers, topped with Tamiya smoke and kit supplied metal transfer logo's.
Started adding T2M bolts and washers.... many more to go.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/182558_3306058491890_1543895049_n.jpg

Regards, Dan

MPWR
06-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Really, PE brakes for a 1/12 kit? Nah, skip them. They can't be as good as the kit parts. There's nothing that would look right about photoetched brakes in that size. :headshake

MPWR
06-15-2012, 10:44 AM
... still not enough for it's own thread yet.

Oh, yes it is. Take all your pics and go make a proper thread already. Don't make me do it for you! :grinno:

The Yes Man
06-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Really, PE brakes for a 1/12 kit? Nah, skip them. They can't be as good as the kit parts. There's nothing that would look right about photoetched brakes in that size. :headshake

I was thinking the kit discs looked really good the other day when I was examining all the sprues, cant really see the point of the PE.

Fangi0
06-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Painted cam covers with a texture coat, followed by Tamiya white primer and TS49 Bright red.

Regards, Dan

Hi Dan...

What texture coat are you using... I've got a can of Krylon 'Make it suede' which is almost empty and is going to be hard to replace. Scale Motorsport 'Faux Fabrix' looks good, but I don't know anyone in this part of the world who sells it, and no-one will ship it from the US as it's an aerosol...

Are you using a commercial product, or microballs / flour or similar

Regards

David

viperofoz
06-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Hi Dan...

What texture coat are you using... I've got a can of Krylon 'Make it suede' which is almost empty and is going to be hard to replace. Scale Motorsport 'Faux Fabrix' looks good, but I don't know anyone in this part of the world who sells it, and no-one will ship it from the US as it's an aerosol...

Are you using a commercial product, or microballs / flour or similar

Regards

David

David,

Krylon Make it Suede is what I'm using.
I bought 3 cans on clearance from Bunnings about 10 years ago..... amazingly they still work.

I have had similar results using an airbrush by varying the thickness of the paint and the spraying distance........ the krylon certainly is easier though.

Regards, Dan

MidMazar
06-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Sweetness, i also have to agree with the others on the brakes. I think its pointless, but i think Scale Motorsport should release a kit like the one they did for the 1/12 porsche. I think their kit mainly needs some turned alumnium parts for the engine and interior.

PS Where is the WIP thread?

allnie
06-16-2012, 05:28 AM
I was thinking the kit discs looked really good the other day when I was examining all the sprues, cant really see the point of the PE.
You can count me in. It is the most complete and fantastic plastic kit I have ever seen. Don't see the PE point. Why replace something which is already superb?

star21
06-16-2012, 03:49 PM
A 1/12 PE brake kit?? Another pointless product from Hobby Design. :rolleyes:

SmokeyR67
06-17-2012, 01:00 AM
A 1/12 PE brake kit?? Another pointless product from Hobby Design. :rolleyes:

Well, not pointless...I think the point is to move money from some modellers pockets into theirs:biggrin:

ModelerSite
06-27-2012, 06:26 PM
You can count me in. It is the most complete and fantastic plastic kit I have ever seen. Don't see the PE point. Why replace something which is already superb?

Allan
I have a yellow already built Enzo I bought few years ago. I disassembled a little and detailed as much as I could.
Right now I'm working in the kit way to publish an article in the magazine.

Now, the point is that to do what Tamiya did with the already built is a large and complicated work that I couldn't imagine before to begin.

I will take advantage of course of gluing the exhausts, which is the weak point of the built version, but believe me I will not be able to reproduce the paint the built model has, even making my best effort. And I'm not talking about the body but all the inside, that semigloss black is amazing, and don't think that's modelling paint.

Of course all us we will build the kit because it's funny to do....in other way man!.... what a work, just for $150 less.

I don't think it needs much afterparts, but of course you can add all what you want if is your liking, but I will built OOB for novices as is the way the magazine has now.... however the carbon fibre, and wiring is a MUST in this model.

I will take good pictures of the yellow built “detailed” I have and upload here.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/488008_404798216238866_139414451_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/559170_404797992905555_1343345591_n.jpg

guiwee
07-01-2012, 09:11 PM
You guys must excuse my ignorance but are all those fittings on the tamiya engine supposed to be the obligatory red and blue with silver pipping?? Cant seem to find a complete pic on the internet with the entire engine!!

ModelerSite
07-01-2012, 10:51 PM
You guys must excuse my ignorance but are all those fittings on the tamiya engine supposed to be the obligatory red and blue with silver pipping?? Cant seem to find a complete pic on the internet with the entire engine!!

In fact the Enzo doesn't have blue/red anodized fittings, all them are brass or alu color. I have several good pictures of the full motor as well as Ferrari maintenance pictures and don't see blue/red fittings.

guiwee
07-01-2012, 11:08 PM
In fact the Enzo doesn't have blue/red anodized fittings, all them are brass or alu color. I have several good pictures of the full motor as well as Ferrari maintenance pictures and don't see blue/red fittings.

Thanks for the response!!!..Just a few pics of my completely oob engine dry fitted together..btw this is up to step 9 I think:smile:
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww151/guiwee/Big%20Enzo/IMG_0140.jpg
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww151/guiwee/Big%20Enzo/IMG_0139.jpg

robertgreen94
07-02-2012, 08:22 PM
I was going to reply back saying that no, the enzo's have red/blue a/n fittings when i remembered what my mother would say. "Put brain in gear before foot in mouth". So i looked at some pictures that come from the SMS photo CD on the Enzo, and sure enough they are not red/blue. In some cases there are brass in others black (anodized i think). See here in the pics. If you are planning on making an enzo, this photo cd is highly recommended.

guiwee
07-09-2012, 01:17 AM
this looks almost like the tamiya kit ?
Anyone know what it is??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcYiMg4NmKQ

star21
07-09-2012, 02:32 AM
I was going to reply back saying that no, the enzo's have red/blue a/n fittings when i remembered what my mother would say. "Put brain in gear before foot in mouth". So i looked at some pictures that come from the SMS photo CD on the Enzo, and sure enough they are not red/blue. In some cases there are brass in others black (anodized i think). See here in the pics. If you are planning on making an enzo, this photo cd is highly recommended.

You might have gotten it mixed up with the FXX then. The FXX is the one with different colored flare fittings and tubing.

roymattblack
07-09-2012, 02:39 AM
this looks almost like the tamiya kit ?
Anyone know what it is??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcYiMg4NmKQ

It was a weekly part-works magazine around 3 years ago. DeAgostini, I think. As far as I could ascertain it wasn't released outside of Japan and Italy (I think). It certainly didn't hit the UK.
Reviews of it were mixed. VERY large model, but poor panel fit, gaps, join-lines on engine/gearbox etc were bad points, but as a basis for mega-detailing during the build it was amazing. If you find a built one now, they're BIG money.
I'm currently subscribing to the 1/8 Hamilton F1 McLaren that's from DeAg/Kyosho. It's HUGE, and seriously detailed but works out at around £650 when finished. Not too bad though spread over 15 months.
Have a look at the link below for the official build WIP:
http://forum.model-space.co.uk/default.aspx?g=topics&f=35
Roy.

Paolo_F1
07-09-2012, 08:35 AM
It was a weekly part-works magazine around 3 years ago. DeAgostini, I think. As far as I could ascertain it wasn't released outside of Japan and Italy (I think). It certainly didn't hit the UK.
Reviews of it were mixed. VERY large model, but poor panel fit, gaps, join-lines on engine/gearbox etc were bad points, but as a basis for mega-detailing during the build it was amazing. If you find a built one now, they're BIG money.
I'm currently subscribing to the 1/8 Hamilton F1 McLaren that's from DeAg/Kyosho. It's HUGE, and seriously detailed but works out at around £650 when finished. Not too bad though spread over 15 months.
Have a look at the link below for the official buil WIP:
http://forum.model-space.co.uk/default.aspx?g=topics&f=35
Roy.

I'm from Italy, and I confirm and agree to all roymattblack stated. It's a 1:10 kit issued weekly by De Agostini but developed and produced by Grani & Partners, 65 issues in total, the final cost were around 650Euro. I bought it on ebay at a lower price. The kit featured many preassembled parts and a lot of screws to assembly the rest of parts, no glue is needed. Some parts feature carbon fiber finishing , but general quality is poor compared to Tamiya: there's some gaps on engine and body. Body is in preapainted metal and also other parts are metal, so the final weight is huge. As a base for a superdetailing work would be good but also built OOB is impressive at sight once finished.
I have one unbuilt still stored in two boxes with every part still in its blister, I haven't decided yet if build it, especially now that I got Tamiya kit, or if try to sell it.

tpliquid
07-10-2012, 08:34 PM
POssible to get measurements of the front and rear tires?
Inner diameter
outer diameter
width
and part #?

ALso part # for the brake disc and brake caliper, also the seat tree?

tpliquid
07-16-2012, 01:32 PM
anyone else have this kit can help me out?

robertgreen94
07-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Mine just arrived and OMG the box is huge and the part listing is even larger. I think its dawning on me that this will take some time.

As to the parts number, are we taking about the Tamiya model or the DeAgostini. If we are talking about the Tamiya:

Wheels Parts = Y code = 19221043
Rear wheels outer diameter = 43.8 mm
Rear wheels inner diameter = 39.8 mm
Width = 32 mm

Front outer diameter = 43.8 mm
Front inner diameter = 39.8 mm
Width = 25.8 mm

Rear tires outer diameter = 56.6 mm
Rear tires inner diameter = 44.3 mm
Width = 31.9 mm

Front outer diameter = 52.9 mm
Front inner diameter = 44.3 mm
Width = 26.3 mm

They tires do not have a code. Hope that helps

tpliquid
07-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Robertgreen, Thank you very much!

viperofoz
07-20-2012, 06:35 AM
Here is the latest installment from Hobby Design for the 1/12 Enzo.... some parts are duplicates of what is already in the kit but other parts will be nice enhancements.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/obscurepizza/Tamiya%2012047%20Ferrari%20Enzo/enzo1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/obscurepizza/Tamiya%2012047%20Ferrari%20Enzo/enzo2.jpg

Regards, Dan

tpliquid
08-10-2012, 05:21 PM
snip

Is possible you can get me the diameter of the extruded part on the middle of the barrel? That little hump between the ends to keep the tire in position.

viperofoz
08-11-2012, 03:54 AM
I finally received my Scale Motorsport "Enzo Up Close & Mechanical Photo CD" today....... in two pieces..:shakehead

So my question out there to anybody who has this CD..... should I bother to buy another one?.... is it a worthwile addition?

I should mention that I had bought it from an ebay seller and not directly from SMS or any of the trusted retailers I would normally deal with.
It was listed as a new item but only came in a red paper "sleeve".
Is this how they are new? or do they usually come in a plastic CD case?

Regards, Dan

RonCla
08-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Thats disappointing to get a smashed CD. I bought my copy direct from Scale Motorsports back when it first was released and it just came in a red sleeve.

Fortunately it was well packed and arrived unscathed.

This CD was well worth the price to me as I've never had access to the real car and it contains a lot of close up detail shots and underneath photos taken of a Enzo up on a hoist with the wheels off.

I think its better than the Motorsport in Detail-Volume 1 Enzo in Detail CD which hasn't got the same depth of photos.

viperofoz
08-11-2012, 10:31 AM
This CD was well worth the price to me as I've never had access to the real car and it contains a lot of close up detail shots and underneath photos taken of a Enzo up on a hoist with the wheels off.

I think its better than the Motorsport in Detail-Volume 1 Enzo in Detail CD which hasn't got the same depth of photos.

Thanks RonCla,
Looks like I'll need to order another one .

All credit to the seller for sending an immidiate refund as soon as I notified them too.:)

P.S. to tpliquid, I'd like to be able to help with the dimensions but I have already fitted the tyres to mine and don't want to risk damaging the paint trying to stretch them off.
I'm sure someone else with an unbuilt kit will be able to help though.

Regards, Dan

guiwee
08-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks RonCla,
Looks like I'll need to order another one .

All credit to the seller for sending an immidiate refund as soon as I notified them too.:)

P.S. to tpliquid, I'd like to be able to help with the dimensions but I have already fitted the tyres to mine and don't want to risk damaging the paint trying to stretch them off.
I'm sure someone else with an unbuilt kit will be able to help though.

Regards, Dan
can we see some pics??????

Add your comment to this topic!