Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

CL won't start!

curiousmommy
03-24-2012, 09:06 AM
HELP! I have a 1999 Acura CL. It's been an awesome car, but I'm having some troubles lately. One morning I went to start my car to leave for work, and it wouldn't start! I had just driven it the night before and it ran fine! No check engine light or any signs of why it might not be starting. After checking it out, I really thought it was the fuel pump. So I bought and replaced the fuel pump, filter and plugs - STILL will not start! Fuel is still not getting to the cylinder. I also checked all fuses and all were fine. After racking my brain over what it could be, I have 2 buddies that are telling me it could be a couple of things: #1 main relay or #2 crank sensor. I took out the relay to see if I could see any cracks, and it looked okay to me. Ironically our other car died too so we had to drop $600 into that to get it up and running. I need to fix the Acura, but I want opinions on what I should try first. Has anyone else had this problem or maybe have some insight as to what the problem may be?

Add your comment to this topic!