Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Which fan is which?

joeshannallie
03-10-2012, 03:04 AM
I am going to have to run a toggle switch to my radiator fans because it seems the problem can not be found. Do I need to run both fans or just one? Please reply and let me know. I have checked and done everything there is to do to try and get the fans to work normal but they will not. So I have to get the van going for now so a toggle switch it is. Please reply soon.

Ali11
03-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Dear one ,

With respect and humility I decided to send this proposal to you, this however is not
mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Your profile pushed
me to send you this mail, I am Ali Rahman, 21years old and the only Son of my late parents Mr.
and Mrs. Jimmie Rahman, My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and
supplier of agro allied material) who operated in the city of Sabah Malaysia during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips
abroad in. February 2003.

Though; his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle
of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was
just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February
12, 2003, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Three million, . United State
Dollars.(USD$3.000,000.00) deposited in one of the security company's which he disguised and
declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does
not know the true content of the box. I have in my possession the deposit document which the
company gave to my late father when he deposited the box with the security company. I really
don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of hard time here, hidden for my
life.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your
assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly

regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly and willingly to help me as Brother?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be

good for you after the money is into your hand. Please, Consider this and get back to me as
soon as possible. {ali.abraham88@yahoo.com} Thank you so much,

My sincere regards.
Ali Rahman

Tech II
03-10-2012, 08:08 AM
wtf?????????????????

joeshannallie
03-10-2012, 10:52 AM
I assume you was not born yesterday so I have to ask do you think I am stupid? I would hope that you realize how stupid your reply to my post is and just crawl on back off to the rock you been under.

Dear one ,

With respect and humility I decided to send this proposal to you, this however is not
mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Your profile pushed
me to send you this mail, I am Ali Rahman, 21years old and the only Son of my late parents Mr.
and Mrs. Jimmie Rahman, My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and
supplier of agro allied material) who operated in the city of Sabah Malaysia during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips
abroad in. February 2003.

Though; his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle
of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was
just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February
12, 2003, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Three million, . United State
Dollars.(USD$3.000,000.00) deposited in one of the security company's which he disguised and
declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does
not know the true content of the box. I have in my possession the deposit document which the
company gave to my late father when he deposited the box with the security company. I really
don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of hard time here, hidden for my
life.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your
assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly

regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly and willingly to help me as Brother?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be

good for you after the money is into your hand. Please, Consider this and get back to me as
soon as possible. {ali.abraham88@yahoo.com} Thank you so much,

My sincere regards.
Ali Rahman

gmtech1
03-10-2012, 12:24 PM
While I do not have 3,000,000.00 to offer you, I do have some info. Usually the left (drivers side) fan is the primary fan and the right side is the secondary. Its is mainly used when coolant temps are high along with high a/c pressures. If your gonna gonna toggle them, may as well do both to be on the safe side and allow the a/c to work properly.

Add your comment to this topic!