Page updated on 11-19-2017

New Car Model Magazine!

Monkfish
02-16-2012, 05:34 AM
Hello Automotive Forums,

I already know a few of you from a few PM's I sent out, my own community, and other communities around the net, but this is the first time I have posted on here, so excuse the blatant link pimping...however this may well be of interest to some of you.

We have just released the first issue of Racecraft Magazine - a FREE, online mag, all about automotive modelling, and of course we would like you to check it out!

http://www.racecraftmag.co.uk/?p=384

There is a sizable article on the AFMOTY awards in the first issue of the mag (all done with permission I might add), singing the comps praises, and a heap of other content to read about, so please go and have a look and let me know what you think of the mag.

The idea is to always keep it looking awesome and FREE for online readers, so your feedback would be very much appriciated.

Again apologies for the blatant link pimpage. I hope you like it.

Rich :smile:

Monkfish
02-16-2012, 05:39 AM
I think I might have put this in the wrong forum.. :confused: :confused: ohh but there are so many!!

F1Tommy
02-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Hello Automotive Forums,

I already know a few of you from a few PM's I sent out, my own community, and other communities around the net, but this is the first time I have posted on here, so excuse the blatant link pimping...however this may well be of interest to some of you.

We have just released the first issue of Racecraft Magazine - a FREE, online mag, all about automotive modelling, and of course we would like you to check it out!

http://www.racecraftmag.co.uk/?p=384

There is a sizable article on the AFMOTY awards in the first issue of the mag (all done with permission I might add), singing the comps praises, and a heap of other content to read about, so please go and have a look and let me know what you think of the mag.

The idea is to always keep it looking awesome and FREE for online readers, so your feedback would be very much appriciated.

Again apologies for the blatant link pimpage. I hope you like it.

Rich :smile:

A good start, but you should try and cover some of the French, Italian and Spanish/Portuguese top builders also. Maybe see if Minidelta will let you do a writeup on Patrice de Conto. As always we can supply photos from the small model and Ferrari/sportscar show in America called Ferrari Expo. It also brings in some top builders from the USA and Mexico/Canada. Maybe soon also from Japan!

Tom Tanner/Scale Designs/Ferrari Expo 2012-Chicago March 17th 2012

Monkfish
02-16-2012, 10:02 AM
...you should try and cover some of the French, Italian and Spanish/Portuguese top builders also. As always we can supply photos from the small model and Ferrari/sportscar show in America called Ferrari Expo. It also brings in some top builders from the USA and Mexico/Canada. Maybe soon also from Japan!

Thank you Tommy, feed back is much appriciated!

We are always on the look out for talented builders, so I'll keep an eye out for those you mention.

and even though this is our first issue, we are certainly for submissions, so if you are interested in sending some material in or suggesting an idea for an article, please get in touch!

Show reports or details are most certainly welcome just give us a shout to find out what we need to be able to add it to the mag.

Once again, thankyou for the interest and the compliments!

Rich

da_ashman
02-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Nice work, Love it!!!

Monkfish
02-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Thankyou Da_ashman. Much appriciated. :)

crisjr
02-17-2012, 06:12 AM
You did an amazing job!!.. i loved!!.. and.. i hear some good feedback as well!!... congratulations..

Monkfish
02-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Thank you Cris!

I am glad you like the magazine, and thank you so much for being involved! :)

crisjr
02-17-2012, 06:37 AM
Thank you Cris!

I am glad you like the magazine, and thank you so much for being involved! :)

Anytime my friend!.. i'm also creating a thread on a brazilian forum..

Best wishes!

ataschner
02-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Monkfish, super congrats for this amazing achievement! I liked very much the all thing. Design, content, structure... very well done!

As Crisjr said (thanks, btw), a thread was started in our Brazilian Forum as well. I Hope we can help you with a lot of content. Fell free to ask anytime. Please, take a look at www.small-dreams.com/forum. You wont be disapointed! (it is in portuguese, but you can post in english with no worry)

guiwee
02-17-2012, 10:02 AM
I like the mag...great to see someone just catering to the carpeople!!!!!
Those armor and plane guys seem to be taking over!!!....lol
Best part is its free...also nice to see someone just doing it for
the sheer enjoyment instead of trying to be the next Bill Gates!!!

MidMazar
02-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Good job on the mag!!

Helico
02-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Very nice magazine. It is much better than I anticipated. I like the layout and write-up. Browsing is also a pleasure. I only wish the pictures are in higher resoultion to better see those superb detailing in close up.

Shelby 427 1965
02-17-2012, 07:56 PM
A lovely read! :)
-Tomo

chaos
02-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Congrats mate on a job well done! The writing, photos and overall presentation were very professional and enjoyable to read. Looking forward to the next issue!

rx7king
02-21-2012, 08:36 PM
That is awesome! Good work

carlyyy
02-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Thanks to monkfish for sharing.. I'll be reading it on my free time.. cheers

Monkfish
02-26-2012, 05:40 AM
Thanks to everyone for such a positive response and your kind words! I'm really stoked that you are all enjoying it and like the style!

Plenty more to come in the future issues, that for sure...we are already writing number's 3 and 4!!

All the best.

Rich

rallymaster
02-26-2012, 06:18 AM
Well, I finaly took a few time to take a look...
I love the design, content is great too, it's pleasant and easy to read.
All my encouragements to go on this way ;)

roymattblack
02-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Is there any way you can make it 'downloadable'???
That way, we could print out various page to keep - even the whole mag......
Excellent stuff!!!
Roy.

Capri-Schorsch
04-17-2012, 02:04 PM
The new mag is online now.

http://www.racecraftmag.co.uk/racecraft-issue-02/

crisjr
04-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Hey!!.. wow.. another great issue!!.. love the 5 bikes from Geronimo!!.. great job again!!. congratulations!!

AleaAustin
04-20-2012, 01:39 AM
Like the automotive magazine very much.

Monkfish
06-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Hi folks,

Released the third issue of Racecraft mag this week, so please do go and take a look, let me know what you think.

Tried a few different articles this time round, as the mag has started to develop a little. Hopefully will be able to make another three issue over the course of the year.

http://www.racecraftmag.co.uk/racecraft-issue-three/

Anyway I hope you enjoy it, thank you for showing an interest! :D

Rich

gtziaf
06-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi folks,

Released the third issue of Racecraft mag this week, so please do go and take a look, let me know what you think.

Tried a few different articles this time round, as the mag has started to develop a little. Hopefully will be able to make another three issue over the course of the year.

http://www.racecraftmag.co.uk/racecraft-issue-three/

Anyway I hope you enjoy it, thank you for showing an interest! :D

Rich

My friend thank you for this great presentation of our greek community, from me and from all members.
Awesome job to all articles.
Thanks you again and keep the passion alive...

Monkfish
06-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks Geo, you are more than welcome! Some great build from you guys in Greece!

The mag is still looking for more support, so feel free to come and say hello, and have a read - it's all free to read online!

I must be mad. Thanks again everyone.
Rich

crisjr
07-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Hi Rich!!.. Great job again!!.. loved!!.. all articles are.. really something! keep going your amazing work :)

SeanyG
07-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Just another congratulations from me too... very interesting, well presented and a great idea. I will be a podium member in the near future for sure.

All the best

Sean :smile:

Monkfish
07-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks so much for the compliments guys, it's much appriciated, and I'm glad that you are enjoying the read.

Once again, the support is much appriciated. :grinno:

Add your comment to this topic!