Page updated on 04-21-2018

What is it called?..... Help

01-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Sup guys, I usually hang out on the gm side but my friends, she has a 96 probe gt and my question is, what are those sensors that hook via vacuum line to the maf sensor called?
It has 2 almost right next to the maf sensor and theyre small cylindrical things, and they have two nipples to hook up vacuum lines and it has one electrical connector...... Thank you

Add your comment to this topic!