Page updated on 11-21-2017

Mugen Nsx 2002 decal/kit

woodone21
01-22-2012, 07:35 AM
Hi guys,

im newbie here:) im looking for Mugen 2002 NSX [JGTC] decals. I didnt find yet:[ I want to make model in 1/24,but 1/43 is also good enough. I found only Kyosho decals for 1/10 RC's,but it's too big. Just static models(it could be decals for slot cars too!) Maybe someone of you have a project of these decals on the computer?:) or found in the net? hmmm i can also pay for making it for me,it's my precious model and i have no money for very expensive Ebbro model.I hope you are gonna help me:)

Cheers!

Mike

rallymaster
01-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi Mike,
a pic of the target car/decals would help to see what you're talking about, I would like to help but don't really know the car/version you're talking about...
not sure it does exist but if it exists someone will find it for sure. ;)

EDIT: this one listed in Ebbro catalogue ?

http://www.ebbro.com/catalogue2002/Honda/Racing/NSX-2002/MUGEN-late/NSX-02-Mugen-late-550-front.jpg

woodone21
01-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi Rallymaster,

yes,this is exacly what im looking for. On the pic from ebbro catalogue it's late version,with air intake,but it doesnt really matter for me if it's early or late version. I found some decals which are same as here,like RS [from G'zox Nsx 2003] or Castrol,but most difficult [clue of the program] is to find is decals with Mugen Sign [無限],Mugen Power and Mugen stripes. I found also same rims by Fujimi in 1/24.(helpfull for 2001 version too if you are interested:)

i add also 2 pics i found from real.

Thank you for Your time

Mike

rallymaster
01-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Ok, ok, that was the good car. :)
I tried to take a look here and there but all I can find are the same 1/10 decals you already mentioned...
I can't be a great help here, sorry...

woodone21
01-22-2012, 10:27 AM
yeah,i think it doesnt exist tho...i tried even with japan tags,but no effects...i wonder if maybe someone is making custom decals? or just making projects of it in Corel or photoshop?(i don't have any skill....)

rallymaster
01-22-2012, 11:22 AM
yeah,i think it doesnt exist tho...i tried even with japan tags,but no effects...i wonder if maybe someone is making custom decals? or just making projects of it in Corel or photoshop?(i don't have any skill....)

neither do I !! :lol:
Good luck finding it. :smile:

Add your comment to this topic!