Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rsx Vs. Celica

Shinnypoo
06-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Having everything stock and drivers both equally as good, can a 03 gts beat an 03 rsx? and does anyone know what the stock base rsx runs in the 1/4 mile? i know the type s is like 15.2. and from that last forum it sounds like total bs that a base rsx can beat a gts because a gts runs a mid 15. also what about a gts vs. type s

Paonessa
06-03-2003, 10:57 AM
the celica has a lot more torque. it'd be a good race. i think the yota'd take it but this is an rsx forum so it really depends on who you ask.

blursx
06-03-2003, 11:25 AM
between those two cars, it all comes down to the driver. They are pretty neck and neck.

The only thing is that finding a GTS to race is impossible. They are soo rare here in Toronto. Everyone who has a celica it's only the gt model. Now where is the fun in that?

dohc_i-VTECH
06-27-2003, 04:17 PM
What about a civic Si and a RSX-Type-S. The RSX Type-S has a AEM intake and Greddy exhaust. The civic Si has the same but it got more part from the eng... My cason and my other cason got a RSX Type -S and the civic Si and they both race and the RSX Type-S won the Civic Si. But shouldn't the civic win because it's soup up.

Add your comment to this topic!