Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Flyby's? 91 EF sedan vs 00 Si

MaXXuSII
11-26-2011, 01:26 AM
I hardly get a chance to race these days at all, it was just shear chance that I caught this guy. I was taking my civic EF out for a test run as I had just filled my nitrous bottle (planning on hitting the track next month for 1/4 time.) As I pull on to the main road a 00 civic si passes me and we hit the red light together. We start off even and I then hit it in 2nd, I was pulling pretty hard on him into third. hit about 75-80 on the road with about 3 cars and called it quits. The dude goes flying by me and runs a light still halling ass, i smiled as he passed. You know, some store bought si, 17" rims, exhaust, slammed, and a chick in the passenger seat. Why do people fly by when they lose? I usually give the salute if someone smashed me up. Anyways, my setup is as follows, 1.6L ZC single cam (non-vtec), from a 92-95 civic, Injen intake, JDM manifold complete with runners & injectors, vision fpr, ZEX plugs & NGK Plug wires, megan racing header to 2.25" piping with flow res, cat & a sebring exhaust. running 10-w40 castrol synblend w/premium fuel & a 75 shot ZEX dry system. It's not much, but the car pulls extremely well, especially when I'm running the n2o. Other car, blue 2000 civic si, only known mods, lowered with exhaust.

Add your comment to this topic!